I can say you are my lucky charm.

No Other... Like You...

(________ POV)

 

"___________ I LOVE YOU." Kyuhyun-oppa said

After Kyuhyun-oppa said the word "I LOVE YOU" i don't know why my heart are beating fast and i don't know why i'm so happy when Kyuhyun-oppa said that word. I'm turning into speechless and i wait Kyuhyun-oppa on his next word.

"__________, i know this is so fast we met for almost a week, the first time that we met. I'm being arrogant on you, i know you think on me i'm EVIL because i always teased you and i never forget the time when i said to you that i don't like you. But the opposite of it is I LIKE YOU. It's really hard to explain, everytime i heard your voice you make my day different, everytime you with Donghae-hyung i feel jealously and i say on myself "i can't stand this anymore, seeing the girl that i like with my hyung make my heartache." ________, i hope you have the same feeling on me. _________ I LOVE YOU with all my heart." I said pursue my breath.

"I don't know what i can say to you oppa." I sadly said.

"________, i have a favor on you please don't say no. Because if you say no, i don't know what i can do on myself."

"Oppa...."

Kyuhyun-oppa hold my hand then he hold my chin and he kiss me gently. I don't know what reaction should be express. But i did not recognize that i kissing back him. I don't know why i'm so happy that time.

(Kyuhyun POV)

When i already kiss her, she also kissing me back. I cut off the kiss and i looked at her eye-to-eye.

"_______, do you love me?" I ask.

"What like you say lately, you are so arrogant, evil, immature, childish, and stubborn. But the opposite of that you are true to your feeling and you just show who you really are. I guess as now, i believe in saying ~ the more you hate, the more you love ~ i hate you so much because on your bad personality but when we are on S.M. Entertainment studio you changed a lot after i saw you blushed and your charming smiled. Because on that i can't stop to thinking about you. Lately when i play the piano i don't know why your face was appear on my mind but because of that i play in full of comfidence. I can say you are my lucky charm." ________ explained then smiled.

"So you mean. We are?" I ensuring ask.

"Hmmmm. I just think about it."

"What? But you kissing me back."

_________ laugh.

"Just kidding."

"I'm serious _______. I wanted if we are?"

_________ nod and smiled.

"________ i love you." I hug her tight.

"I promised that i will love you and i will be your knight in shining armor to protect you." I added.

"Kyu, don't make a promise. Just do it."

"Yes, sweetheart. I love you _______."

"I love you too honey." _________ hug me and i hugging her back.

=================================================================

[A/N: so sweet >.< sorry if this chapter are little boring ~~, by the way, this fanfic will be end soon 5 chapters to go before this fanfic will end.]