The Plan

No Other... Like You...

--------------- After 5 months ---------------

[Author POV]

All the member of Musical Theater Group when Kyuhyun announced that him _______ are official. Suddenly, Donghae feel the pain but eventhought he can be a good friend to ________, he make a promise on her if _______ has a problem he always be there for her. The group was on Kyuhyun's house except for ________. Who are reviewing for her exam.

"Hyungs can you help me?" Kyuhyun said on his hyung.

"Sure. What is it dongsaeng?" Leeteuk said.

"I want to give _______ a special gift for her upcoming birthday this coming Sunday." Kyuhyun said.

"Omo!? ________ birthday?"

"Yeah." Kyuhyun said.

All of them deeply think.

"Ahah!" Heechul said.

"What is it Heechul-hyung?" Yesung said.

"Making a video?"

"Video?"

"Yes a music video." Heechul suring his answer.

"Can you eplained everything hyung? We cannot understand what you want to say." Kyuhyun said.

"Here listen, we divide our group in to two. Because we have 3 chinese member. Hangeng, Zhou Mi, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Henry the 7 of you should do a song in Mandarin it should be a love song. The 13 of us together with Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun we will do a music video but this time we will use ________ as the guest appearance. We will say on her that is our project on one of our subject and that title will be ~NO OTHER~... We will give that video on her on Saturday night. Zhou Mi and Henry you will help us to make the ~NO OTHER~ video. Then on the day _______ birthday, Kyuhyun you should invite her to go in Namsan Tower. She need start in her house to Namsan Tower, before she leave her house we will put a picture with a description that picture is either funny moments of us. Then, in every 10 house she will saw 1 picture of us again, until she rich the Namsan Tower." Heechul eplained.

All of them amaze on what Heechul idea.

"By the way, hyung why the title of the song is No Other?" Ryeowook confuse question.

"Because for Kyuhyun ~ No Other... Like you, can make me happy in rest of my life ~ I am right Kyu?" Heechul in ensuring voice.

[Heechul talking the word "YOU" in No Other is ________.]

"Yeah." Kyuhyun said.

"First day of the morning we will start to make the video for the 7 of you then on the next morning the No Other Video." Heechul said.

All of them said, "Yes."

"Good." Heechul said.

==========================================================================

[A/N] Do you think the MV of them will be successful? Hahaha :D i guess it will be successful...