I love you so

No Other... Like You...

(________ POV)

Kyuhyun and i went into one of the popular music entertainment in Seoul and it was the S.M. Entertainment when all the popular K-POP group and artist found. When we walked on the entrance of the SMENT all the people was looking and stared on us.

"Kyuhyun oppa, why they are stared on us." I ask him.

"Hahaha... Don't mind them."

"Uhm... Excuse me, where is the dressing room of Jay Kim of TRAX?" Kyuhyun said in one of the staff of SMENT.

"Just turn right on that door. 3rd door of last is the dressing room of all the member of TRAX." the staff said.

"Thank you." Kyuhyun-oppa said.

"Oppa, you know Jay of TRAX?" I said confusedly.

 "Yeah. He is a good friend of Sungmin-hyung." Kyuhyun-oppa said

[A/N] I'm using some of SMENT artist as an extra character.

When we are already on the 3rd room of the last, Kyuhyun-oppa gentle knock. Someone opan the door and it appeared Jay-oppa. Wow, he so handsome...

"Hi Jay-hyung!" Kyuhyun-oppa said excitedly.

"Oh... Kyuhyun." Jay-oppa said and he gave a high five on him. After Jay-oppa gave a high five on Kyuhyun he looked at me and smiled.

"Well, Kyuhyun this is the first i saw you that you brought a girl. I can say, that you have a great taste on the girl. She is the perfect ideal girl." Jay-oppa added.

"Hyung, she is not my girlfriend. She is a new member of our group in University." Kyuhyun-oppa said.

"Www-Whh-What? Are you serious?"

"Yes, hyung?"

Jay-oppa looked at me. I gave him a smile and nod.

"Okay..."

"By the way, why are you here?" Jay-oppa added

"Hyung, i need our help? We need a studio room badly. Because _______ is the representative of our group to perform this coming school event, the council said, should be a original composed song. _______ has already a compose but we need a sysytem to record the song that she recording." Kyuhyun explained.

"Uhm, let me check my schedule." Jay-oppa checked his schedule.

"Well Kyuhyun, your so lucky, because we don't have any recording today. Maybe you can use the TRAX studio. But, i will ask first the President of SMENT if he allowed the 2 of you use the studio. Can you wait me for 10 minutes?"

"Okay we can wait." Kyuhyun said.

--------- after 10 minutes ---------

"Kyuhyun and ______ you can use the TRAX studio but the SMENT will give you a 2 staff if you need some help to operate the studio or anything help, they can provide it on you. SMENT said also, please be careful in all the system because the system of the studio are so sensetive." Jay-oppa explained.

"Really? Thank you so much hyung for the help. You are really a savior." Kyuhyun-oppa said.

"Thank you so much Jay-oppa." I said and bow on him.

"No problem. Kyuhyun and ________ goodluck on the school event i hope they like it." Jay-oppa said.

Kyuhyun and i smiled.

--------- at the studio ----------

"________ you can start to play the song that i heard yesterday in the music room." Kyuhyun-oppa said.

"Uhm... Oppa." I said.

"Yes. What is it?"

"I have a finished composed song with a lyrics. I made that when i was in 2nd year highschool. Maybe that song i can perform in the upcoming school event?" I explained.

"Hmmmm. Can you play and sing that song that you talking, so i can say if i like the sound." Kyuhyun-oppa simply said.

I sit directly on the piano and i started to play sing the song that i talking about.

[Here's the song that _______ play on the studio room - I LOVE YOU SO by TONI GONZAGA]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpeZQvVmO00 

=======================================================================

[A/N] Just imagined this song was originally composed by ________. I LOVE YOU SO by TONI GONZAGA... Hope you like it this chapter. Thank you so much for reading my 2nd fanfic.