AWWWWW How cute!

Falling For A Fan

You started crying in his arms.

"Don't cry. It makes me sad!"

You started dancing again. After a few minutes Zelo said: " I should go wash up okay? I'll bring you to the hyungs so you're not alone."

 

"Oh here. Hyung I found them!"

"Did you search us?"

"Yes we did. Where have you been?"

"We were in the practice room all the time." He said while chuckling.

"Oh! But still go take a shower we'll take care of her."

Zelo looked at him and then back at you. "I'll hurry!"

You nodded. "Come_______ the others are in the cafeteria waiting."

While walking Youngjae looked at you. "So~ Jongup told us you were the swiss fan from the last fanmeeting."

"Umm. Yes..."

" That means you and Junhong know each other from there or did you meet somewhere else?"

"Yes... from.. the fanmeeting..." You answered rally shy. But Daehyun understood it other.

"Oh do you still have problems with finding the correct words in Korean? Then it's the best to go under people!"

You just nodded. Just then you arrived at the cafeteria.

"Oh you found her! And did you send Junhong taking a shower?"

"Yes we found them... They were in the practice room all the time. I guess someone should have brought her here when we were done showering..."

"Jongup told us that you're good at dancing. Do you have any other hobbys?"

"Hyung I'm not interessted what hobbys she has. At the moment I want to know more about her and Junhong!"

"Ya Himchan stop it! Don't you see that you scare her?"

"Well maybe she didn't understand everything..."

"Oh yes! _________ did you understand everything?" He looked at you with calm eyes.

"Yes I understood all of it. Actually my korean is not so bad..." You just looked at Yongguk so you were not so afraid to talk.

"Good she understands everything. That means we can ask her stuff...."

"Kim Himchan!"

"But Hyung..."

"No! Just let her in peace!"

*Oppa please come back soon!*

"Then what are you planning to do Yongguk? We all know it will take Zelo a while to shower since he's really slow!"

But just then Zelo appeared from nowhere. "I'm back~ We can go eat now!"

You all started moving to the van.

"Ya maknae why are you back so early? Normally it takes you hours to shower amd  it was just going to be funny!"

Zelo looked at you and then back at them. "What did you do?" He asked skeptical.

"Oh we did nothing. We just wanted to ask her some questions but our leader stopped us..." Himchan said grinning and Yongguk just nodded slighty.

"Oh then thanks Hyung!" Yongguk nodded again and Zelo turned to you. "Are you okay?"

"Yes I am. But don't leave me alone again okay."

"No I won't let you alone with them again until they're back to normal and don't act stupid. But I think they'll get used to you soon."

"Ya did you call us stupid?" Himchan asked and Youngjae punched Zelo from the back.

"Does that mean you're going to bring her over more often~"

"Ya don't be so mean to our maknae!"

"We're just making fun. Don't worry hyung. It's not like we mean anything of this seriouse. We all know Junhong is to young to have a girlfriend!"

*You don't mean it seriouse but they deffinitly do. I can see it in their eyes that they love each other!*

 

Then you arrived at the restaurant. The manager ordered for all.

"Since you did your last No Mercy performance well today how about eating samgyeopsal?"

Then he looked at you. "________ did you ever eat samgyeopsal?"

"No I never tryed..."

"Good then today is going to be your first time."

"Oh that sounds so wrong!"

"Ya Hyung what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing... I think I'm just a bit tired..."

"Oh no~ Last time when we had that interview and you were tired it was so embarrassing! Just keep your mouth shut!"

"Ya I'm your hyung. How can you talk to me like that!?" Himchan made a really shocked face and everyone started laughing.

 

Soon the food arived and you all started eating. You just followed every step Zelo made because you didn't know how to eat it. Everyone found that really cute but for you it was a bit embarrassing...

"So guys. I have here a plan with the schedule for the next few days since I go to the wedding of my younger sister... Secret promised to keep an eye on you and take care of everything... Please don't miss anything okay."

"Your noona got married and has a son, now your younger sister is getting married... When do you plan to marry your girlfriend? You could have been married since ten years now. Okay not ten but a few... I know you're young but still!"

"Since when do you worry about my private life? Normaly it's Daehyun asking me stuff like that..."

"kkk Don't worry I was going to ask the same. Himchan was just faster!"

"Aish you guys!"

 

After eating they brought you home. In front of the house the manager asked you: "Do you live here?"

"Yes! But why?"

"It's just that my noona lives in this house... We'll she already went to Japan for the wedding otherwise I could come in and greet her. But I'm going to see her tomorrow anyway!"

"Is her name Lee?"

"Yes! Do you live with her?"

"Yes I do!"

"Okay then I want you guys to look for her sometimes because my noona is not her and she's staying on her own..."

"Yes of course!"

"Good then you can go pick her up tomorrow since you don't have a phone... Is 8am okay for you________"

"Er... yes that would be... great!?"

"Good! Then good night!"

"Good night__________ See you tomorrow." He squezzed your hands.

"Good night oppa! I'm looking forward to it!"

You backed away and the whole car went: AWWWW how cute!

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys

Do you like it? I hope so. Does anyone know what's wrong when it refreshs the page without you doing anything. Not the first time happening to me. Luckily I saw that comming and I took a picture of the first part. But I think it came out better after writing it a second time...

I have lots of homework to do but I'm to lazy. And it's boring!

But I still have to do it~

So bye