Secret

Falling For A Fan

After eating some chocolate mousse you showed Zelo the rest of the apartment. The last room was your room.

"Nice. You would have such a nice year living here. And now you have to live with us in such a small place." He looked really sorry.

"Yes it's kinda sad but since I can live with you it's okay!" You send him a big smile and hugged him.

Then suddenly your host mother burst in. "You should start packing... Do you need any help?"

You were a bit embarassed and quickly let Zelo go. Then you looked around. "Um... not I think I can do it myself.... Since I don't have many things..."

"Ok then... I'm in my room packing as well. If you need something just call me." You nodded and with that she left and you started packing your things in your bags.

Zelo helped you a bit and put your books in a bag. He looked at the title of every single book.

"Why do you read the titles if you don't understand them?" You asked suddenly. He looked up a bit shocked. "Um... I actually don't really know..." He smiled at you and you smiled back then you continued packing until he asked you.

"______ Who's this?" You looked up and saw Zelo sitting on your bed holding your open photobook. You smiled and walked to him.

"She looks similar to you... Is she your sister?" He pointed at the girl on the very first picture.

You sat next to hm and looked at the picture. "Yes, that's my sister. Her name is Marina."

"Marina? That's an italian name right?" You nodded. "How old is she?"

"She's almost two years older than me. Well one and a half... But everyone mistakes me as the older one because I'm taller... And she always acts cute and that's why she also almost never had to work in the house. She looks cute and weak..." Your heart hurt a bit thinking of her because you missed her so you quickly got up and started packing again.

 

After about an hour you were done and went to your host mother to say goodbye.

"Please visit us sometimes until we have to go okay?" You nodded.

"And when were in Japan we will definitely invite you when you have holidays."

You didn't know other than nod, smile and hug her. You were really thankfull to her. Without her you would never have met Zelo. (ugh don't know which time to use but I think you know what I mean ;))

Then she helped you to bring your things down to the car in which the manager waited.

You got in the van but your host mother wouldn't let the manager go.

"Keep an eye on her. I don't know what I will do to you if I get to know that she's hurt. Make sute that she eats enough and buy her good medicine when she's ill. And you should also not forget to..."

"Yes noona I'll look after her as if she's my own daughter!"

"You better keep your word!" With that she gave the manager the papers he needed to show that he was now looking after you. (What's that thing called???)

Then the manager closed the window and drove off.

 

"So_________ are you ready to give your live in the hands of these six boys?"

You laughed. "Always!"

He chuckeled. "I hope you don't regret!"

 

At the dorm the others welcomed you warmly.

Youngjae came towards you. "Look ______. We made you some room in the wardrobe and also in the bathroom."

"My sister likes when she has a lot room for her stuff. I thought maybe all girls are like this.."

You smiled at how cute they were. "Thank you. I don't need so much room. I hope I don't disturb you when I'm here..."

Then you heard Daehyun whisper to Jongup: "Good thing she doesn't want to much space because we don't really have it." Jongup laughed and after that Daehyun said loud.

"I don't really think you will disturb us. We're not here often anyway..."

Then the manager brought B.A.P to practice and left you to unpack your things.

You tried to not open anything you're not suposed to open. You were afraid to see things which were not meant to see for you.

"Aish! The last time I was in a boys room was when I was six. And now I live with six of them!!!"

 

After about four hours they came to pick you up and you went eating. Then they went practicing again but this time they took you with them.

You watched them for about an hour dancing. You were really impressed but you felt how your legs started to slep a bit so you moved all the time. So Zelo came to you in a short drinking break.

"You don't have to watch us all the time. You can look around a bit. Do you remember where the caffeteria is?" You nodded. "Then why don't you go eat or drink something. Did you bring money. If not I can give you some..." He looked at you.

"Thanks oppa but I brought money myself. I think I remember where the caffeteria is." You smiled and peeked him on his sweaty cheek then you ran out.

You went stright to the caffeteria but when you turned around the last corner, there was only a long corridor with a door.

" I took the wrong way. And now I have no idea where I am. Great!"

You turned around when you suddenly heard girls laughing and the door opened.

"Ugh! I'll discrace myself looking so lost. I'll better run away!" So you started running but the girls already saw you.

"Yah! Cho Jinhye! I saw you!"

"What?!!" You still ran but the girls where now cheasing you.

"Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t!"

"Yah! Stop there. We told you yesterday to not be late! Everyone left now. Your obviously late!"

You were really confused by this words and looked back. So you didn't see that chair which was standing in the middle of your way. You crashed against the chair and fell.

"Jinhye are you okay?!" The girls ran to you and as you looked up you saw who they were.

"Oh unnie this is not Jinhye." Jieun said to Zinger.

*I can't believe this! It's SECRET!*

"We're so sorry. Did you hurt yourself?" Hyosung asked.

You suddenly felt pain in your left knee and your wrists but you still managed to say: "No it's okay. I'm fine."

"Oh that's good. Who are you by the way?" SunHwa asked.

"Um... My name is ________" You got up quickly but fell down again because you sight turned black.

"______ ! Are you sure you're okay?" Sunhwa asked you and looked in your eyes.

"Um.. yes. I... just ... my sight went black. That happens sometimes when I'm hurt. I feel dizzy and fall down. But I'm fine."

"Stop joking girl. You just said you feel like this when you're hurt and then you say your're fine? Rally!?" Zinger smiled to you but still looked worried.

You laughed. "I just don't want you to worry about me. Yes my wrists and my left knee hurts a bit but I'll be fine. I just need to eat something."

"Oh in that case come with us we just wanted to go to the caffeteria and have our break. And then we mistook you as one of our dancers... Sorry about that. Now come with us." Hyosung invited you.

"Oh that's good. I actually was searching for the caffeteria but I'm kinda lost in this building."

 

So they took you to the caffeteria where you sat down with them.

While drinking you juce they asked you things.

Zinger started with: "So______ why are you even here? Are you going to audition?"

"No I'm not really talented..."

"So why then?" Jieun asked.

"Um... I'm here with B.A.P ... I'll go to the same school as Junhong so..."

Hyosung started laughing really hard. Soon the others started laughing too and you wanted to laugh too because the laughing was catching but you pulled yourself together. "Why are you all laughing?"

Jieun who just took a sip of water to calm herself replied: "I don't know but when Hyosung starts laughing we really have to laugh too... Even if we don't know why."

"Unnie tell us why you are laughing!" Sunhwa screamed. But Hyosung got up and only managed to say. "Bathroom!"

Soon the others calmed down and Sunhwa apologized: "Sorry________ That's just how we are... So where are you from?"

You talked and after a while Hyosung came back. You wanted to ask her why she laughed but you where afraid she might start laugh again so you just let it be.

After half an hour they had to go back practicing.

"So________ do you know where B.A.P is?" Zinger asked.

"Um.... I think I know..." But you where absolutely not sure. Hyosung saw that in your eyes and asked: "Do you want us to bring you there?" You nodded embarrassed.

So they brought you to the studio where B.A.P was practicing.

 

"Yah guys. We bring you your friend." Zinger anounced with a loud voice when you arrived at the studio.

"________ Did you get lost?" Himchan asked amused and you nodded.

"Sorry _______ I should have brought you to the caffeteria and pick you up again!"

"Good then bye bye. And _________ look to not lose yourself again in this big building!" Sunhwa laughed.

The boys continued their practice for another two hours in which you chattet with your sister and schoolfriends.

After that you went eating and after that stright home.

There they all went showering.

"Haha sorry________ but since you're the youngest you will have to wait!" Daehyun laughed at you.

"I don't really care. I'm not as tired as you guys. You worked hard and I did nothing..."

"Not funny teasing you if you don't react..." Daehyun replied pouting.

After another hour you could finally take your shower.

As you came out of the shower in your pajamas the boys where all standing around the table looking at the schedule of the next day. Also wearing their pajamas.

You chuckeled. They all looked really cute.

Himchan saw you. "Like what you're seeing_______" All looked at you abit embarrassed.

You laughed out and said: "You HAVE to take a picture like this and send it over twitter. The fans will love it! You look so cute!!!"

"Haha SOME people are just wearing clothes because of you..." He looked at Jongup.

"Yah! It's not only me!!!" Jongup screamed embarrassed.

Zelo quickly changed the toppic asking you: "______ tomorrow we first have to go to the hairdresser. After that we have a photoshooting. Do you want to join?"

"Yes please." You smiled at him.

After that you went sleeping. Zelo was sleeping on the floor and you felt a bit sorry but he told you he was okay with it since he was used to it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi~

Sorry I didn't update for so long but I was ill and couldn't really think...

At the last chapter there were some comments that they were confused so I tried to write more clear this time.

I hope it's better now

Please comment~ I like reading comments kkk

(ps: can you see if I deleted a chapter??? Because first I updated this and then I saw that I marked it rated m so I deleted it and uploaded it again...

or is it because I wrote sh*t? doing it again...)