Twitter

Falling For A Fan

Ok, now you were really nervous.

 There were only a few girls in front of you. Now only two girls. On girl.

"Yes! It's my turn!" You almost shouted!

B.A.P's leader Bang Yongguk smiled at you. You knew he couldn't understand what you just said but he could immagine.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" You said to him.

" Annyeong!... You're not Asian. Where are you from? You know some Korean right?" He started a conversation with you while you handed him your 'No Mercy' Album.

"Yes, I know a bit. I'm from Switzerland and I'm here for an exchange year!"

 He signed my album and gave it back to you.

 Next was Himchan. He was just as kind as Yongguk.

 So you went through all of them.

When you looked in Daehyuns face you couldn't think of anything anymore because he was just too handsome for your brain.

When you came too Zelo you were almost dying. He was your bias and when you stood in front of him you fell for him again.

 You bowed and your heart started to beat like crazy and you could barely breathe when his eyes met yours. You handed him your album but he won't stop starring at your eyes.

 "A-anyeong." He greeted shily and you almost died. "Anyeong “I greeted back.

"hm... Yes... What's your name? Or do you even know korean? Oh yes I heard you talking with Jongup hyung... Sorry..." He was really shy and so were you.

"My name is_______  ...." You almost couldn't speak.

You didn't know what you should say or do so you looked up and directly in his eyes. You starred at each other for a while than you both just started laughing .

Then Jongup elbowed Zelo and whispered "Ya, go on we are all waiting for you!"  

 *No I don't want to lose her. I...I mean….I want to meet her later... Ottokae... Ottokae..?* Than an idea hit him.

He took the album and wrote something on it than he signed the album and gave it back to you with a smile.

You noticed that it took him long to sign so you wanted to look but the girl after you just pushed you away. So you left the building without looking at the album.

You went to the bus stop and took out the album since you really wanted to know what Zelo took so long.

You  opened it and began to read his note:  'Please write 'Oppa, I love ramen and strawberry ice cream. How about you?' to my twitter. I'll follow you with my second account.'

You read it once…. Then another time.  You just couldn’t believe it.

You took out your phone and opened your twitter.

After going through the messages you tipped on Zelos account.

*Should I really do this?* you started tipping: Oppa, I love ramen and…

“No, I can’t do this!!” You shouted and the people around you looked at you weird.

“Sorry..” You apologized and deleted your message.

Soon the bus arrived and you took a sit in the very back.

There you took out your phone again.

This time you tipped in all the message. But you hesitated so press send.

When the bus stopped at the next stop a bit too rough you accidently pressed ‘send’.

Aish! Can't the driver drive a bit more gently? Ok, this means the bus  decided for me! I'll just let it be...” So you didn’t delete the massage.

 

 

When you arrived at home no one was there. So you went in your room.

You quite liked it. It was a bit smaller than you were used from home but it was okay.

You sat down on your bed and started to unpack the rest of your things when a sound from your phone woke you up from daydreams.

It was actually the sound when someone mentioned you in their tweet.

*OMG! Did he really tweet me?!* You ran to your phone on the bed and opened twitter.

‘Hey. How are you? How is it in Korea?’ You read. *Aish! My sister has a really bad timing.*

‘Hey! I’m fine. I already went to a fanmeeting of B.A.P.’ I answered.

‘ Yes! Seems like you met some Zelo fan there. You have a new follower!’

“What?!” Was all you could say after you read her tweet.

Than your phone rang again. Your heart started beating like crazy.

 ‘You got a tweet from: ChoiJunhongie96
Hey it’s me. Zelo.’

“O my gosh! O my gosh! O my Gosh!!!! What should I do?!?”

You  decided to just follow him back.

After a short time he sent you a direct message.

‘ I’m so glad you have twitter. After you have gone I realized that maybe you wouldn’t have… That scared me to death!!!’

You couldn’t other but smile at his words.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes~ I hope you like it so far...

For the colours. For B.A.P it's just the colour of their bunnys:Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo...And You

*Thoughts*

"Conversation or speaking"

'If something is written'

I think it was clear but just for those who don't know.. XD