IPad Obsessed

Falling For A Fan

 

*Now, what should I reply? OMG I’m so not good in talking with guys. I never really talked to any. Unless they came to me talking but that’s not something happening often…*

While you were thinking Zelo sent you another message: 'How old are you? (I think you know my age… ^_^)'

‘ Yes…. my age… I’m just going to tell you my birthday because I’m a bit confused whit your Korean age thing… It’s 18 of November 1996 and yes, I know your birthday! XP’

‘Yay, I’m your oppa! What does XP mean?’

‘Oh, sorry I used a smile but you have others here…’

‘That’s ok. I’ll look them up in the internet until you’re used to our smiles! ^_^ (But you know the meaning of our, don't you.)'

'Yes if I look at them I can guess and if not i'll look it up. ^_^'

You really didn’t know what to do now.

*Should I ask why he wanted to contact me? Or is that rude?*

Zelo just solved this problem for you:

‘_________ where are you from? And how long will you stay?  Or since when are you here? Tell me about you!’

‘ I’m from Switzerland, arrived yesterday and will stay one year for an exchange year. I’m really looking forward to this year! So happy I met you guys today. B.A.P is my fovourite group!’

‘Cool I never was in Switzerland. Since you arrived yesterday I’ll show you around ok? I don’t want you to get lost. Who do you like best?’

‘That would be great. If you have time of course... I have two weeks until school starts.’ For your bias in B.A.P… yes it was Zelo but… you couldn’t write that down and for the showing around.. You didn't really think that would be possible.

‘Ok that’s lots of time. And my question?’

“This guy really wants to hear it!!!”

 ‘I ‘

‘You’

‘Like’

‘Like?’

‘youthebest!!! Aish don't think i'm a crazy fangirl okay!'

‘Yes! I’m happy now!'

`________ I have to go. We have training and after that we have to go sleeping because we have a big schedule tomorrow… Annyeong!’

‘Annyeong Junhong <3’

*Wait. Did I just send him a heart???* You checked your last message. *OMG I did! Great he’ll think I’m a crazy fangirl after I told him I like him the best and sent him a heart!!!*

 

ZELO POV:

‘Annyeong Junhong <3’

O_O *She sent me a heart. How cute. I really like her! She’s just too cute.*

“Junhong come on we’re waiting for you!”

 “Again!”

“Yes, since the fanmeeting you’re a bit strange you know that? And you were non-stop on the iPad since we’ve left.” Himchan sounded a bit worried as he said that.

*Great. Am I that obvious? I should just act normal...*

“You’re not getting ill right? How do you feel Junhongie?” Youngjae was also worried.

Zelo liked it normally when his Hyungs were carring for him but now he found it a bit annoying…

“I’m fine Hyung. Really! I was just overwhelmed by the many fans…”

“Ok guys. Since Junhong is fine let’s just start practicing ok? Any of you guys can just say if you’re not fine ok? We’re not practicing long today. Manager Hyung said we should rest a bit for tomorrow.”

With that they started their practice.

They just practiced for about one hour when their manager came and took them out for dinner.

“Oh manager hyung I’m so glad you’re here I’m so hungry!!!”

“Haha Daehyun hyung is always hungry!”

“Ya! You’re just as hungry as me. Admit it!” Daehyun started to argue.

“Guys, let’s just go ok? Everybody is hungry.”

 

Yongguks Pov

When we were driving to the close restaurant Zelo asked Daehyun for the iPad.

 *Why is this kid so addicted to the iPad. Let’s just hope nobody notices it and we also have to give our iPads away. That would be hell for them…* ( I read they gave their phones away so they can concentrate on practice. So…)

 

Zelos Pov

I just wanted to sent a message to you when Youngjae asked:

“Hey since you’re on twitter can you pass me the iPad when you’re done? I want to check my tweets.”

*Oh no. Please not! If Youngjae checks his tweets it will last forever. Why does he always have to read trough all messages. I’ll better give it to him now… I can always chat with _______ when I have to wait for the bathroom.*

“Here Hyung you can have it.” And with that Zelo passed the iPad to Youngjae.

*Okay~ Maybe not iPad obsessed...*

Youngjae Pov

I took the iPad from Zelo and opened it.

‘  ‘Yes! I’m happy now!

`________ I have to go. We have practice and after that we have to go sleeping because we have a big schedule tomorrow… Annyeong!’

‘Annyeong Junhong <3’  ‘

*Who is he chattin to? It’s private that’s obvious since it’s not his official twitter…

Wait.. why am I even reading his  stuff? Ottokae? I think I should tell him to log  out before giving the iPad to one of us…*

I leaned closer to Zelo and whispered:

“Ya Junhongie… I think you should log out before giving the iPad away.

You’re so lucky Himchan didn’t read it.”

Zelo looked a so shocked that Youngjae started to giggle.

“Hyung you read it?!”

“Not all of it.”

“You’re not going to tell it anyone? Pleeaseee~!”

“Of course not. Why are you even thinking of something like that?!”

“Thanks Hyung.”

*But I want to know more about it. You just wait until time passes.*

“Guy we’re here. Dinner time!”

They all got out of the car and walked in the restaurant.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi~ First I want to thank for your support. I didn't even think of getting any subscriber so I'm soooo happy! XD

Do you like it? Saddly I don't know how to express myself and that's not only because of the language barrier...

I want to make one update everyday but I don't know if that's possible since school starts tomorrow... But I'll try!

So if possible see you tomorrow~