Chocolatemousse

Falling For A Fan

'Aish Junhong you're late! Manager hyung yelled at us, telling us we must keep an eye on you so you don't get lost! Where have you been?'

'Sorry. I didn't mean to be late... I was eating.'

*Yes but I don't think you went eating on your own!*

'You went eating on your own? I can't believe it!'

Just then the manager came ' Ya Zelo where were you??? Come we have to hurry. We're already late!'

They got into the van and their manager drove them to the radio studio.

When they got to the studio the staff were all in hurry 'Palli palli we're on air in a few minutes!'

They quickly took their seats soon they started with the program in witch Zelo did the imitation of pororo.

 

After the show the host complimented B.A.P: 'Wow! Good job! You get better every time."


"Thank you" They all replied while bowing.

"Ok guys let's go home!"

 

Next Day

"Junhong come we really have to go!"

"Ne Hyung! I'm comming~"

*I just want to send________ a good morning message.

I wonder what she's doing today. It's really cloudy and I'm sure it's going to rain later...*

'Good morning. The weather is not the best but I still hope you can enjoy your day.'

 

You got up late. The first thing you did was checking your phone. You kinda expectet Zelo to send you something.

'Good morning. The weather is not the best but I still hope you can enjoy your day.'

You looked out the window as you heard the rain knocking against your window.

"Oh no! And I wanted to go to the park I was yesterday... What should I do now?"

You first decided to reply Zelo: ' Good morning oppa. I don't know yet what I'll do today. I wish you a wonderfull day and take care!'

You started thinking. *Maybe I should do something I liked doing at home.*

"I know! I'll do chocolatemousse!" Since you really likeed chocolatemousse you decided to make double portion so you also had enough for the next day.

"Ok let's see. Four eggs, two spoons of sugar, 200g of dark chocolate and and 4dl of cream.

Ok I have everything. Chocolate is the only thing missing. I'll go to the shop over the street."

You went to the shop and bought 200g of the dark chocolate and some other to try korean chocolate. 

At home you  some music and started doing the mousse while dancing.

You finished your work at midday and cleaned up. After that you made yourself some ramen and ate it in front of the TV.

There you were watching a comedy show until your phone rang. It was Mrs. Lee.

"Hey we just arrived. I wanted to tell you. It's not so cheap to phone in other countrys so let's make it short.

How are you? Have you eaten anything?"

"I'm fine. I made myself some ramen and since then I'm watching TV."

"Ok. Now I'm relieved. Then I'll call you some other day ok? The taxi just arrived and we have to go so bye and take care!"

"Good bye Mrs. Lee"

Just as you ended your phone call with Mrs. Lee your phone rang again and this time it was a message from Zelo.

'Um hi_________. What are you doing?'

'Hi oppa. I'm watching TV since I don't have anything better to do...  I also can improve my korean like this. So I'm ready when school starts.'

'What school are you going to?'

'Umm. It's called .................. Why?'

'Hey that's great you're at the same school as me!'

'Really? That's soooooo cool!'

'Yes.'

'Don't you have schedule?

You know you're so lucky you have something like a job. You always have something to do. Unlike me!'

'We have some break.

Since you don't have anything to do why don't you come visiting me?'

'How do you mean that?'

'Isn't it obvious? Come to our practice room.

We have a cafeteria in the building. We can eat something there.

And I can introduce you to the others!'

'Do you really think this is a good idea? I mean... You know what I mean right?'

'Because they might ask where I know you from?

I'll just tell them you're a new student at our school, since you are! kkk

They don't need to know anything other!'

'Other?'

'Yes! I won't tell them that you're the greatest girl I've ever met! So please come.'

After arguing with yourself for a time you found yourself on the way to the TS building.

As you arrived at the door you saw Zelo come towards you with a huge smile on his face and you just started smiling too.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Sorry it took me so long to update... *bows*

I had a long day but really wanted to update since you guys support me so nice. (Zelo behind the show: So nice! So nice! So nice! kkk did you watch it?)

But I hope you like my story so far. XD

Yes, tomorrow I'll update the day you're meeting B.A.P. hehe