Nonstop Blushing

Falling For A Fan

"Hi!" He greeted you while hugging you.


You blushed "Hi oppa."
 

"Come in I'll show you arround."
 

The last place he showed you was the cafeteria. There  the rest of the B.A.P members were having their break.


"Hey Junhong where were you. You can't just disapear!"

You whispered to Zelo: "They seem to worry about you since you're the maknae..."

Just then Daehyun looked behind Zelo and saw you.

"Oh and who's this girl?" Whit that question we got the attention of the other members.


"Wowwowwow Junhong! You have a girlfriend?"


"Noooooo~"


"Then why are you two blushing?"


"Er..." You looked at each other.


*This must be the girl he's chatting with... And they sure like each other!*


"Where do you know each other from?"

He looked fom Zelo to you and back to Zelo as Zelo nervously answered.


"She will be a new student at my school. And since she's a big fan of B.A.P i wanted to inroduce her to you..."


" Wonderful, but you have holidays so that was not the answer to the question... Where did you get to know each other?!"


"Oh ! I didn't think about this question! What am I going to do?*


Luckily just then their manager came. "Ok guys just practise for another hour, then you have some free time and later we are going to eat something."


They all started moving when the manager noticed you. "Oh who are you?"


You looked at Zelo and answered: "My name is__________ I'm a new student at Zelo's school and because I'm a B.A.P fan he promised to introduce me to them."


"Ah really? Then you can watch them practice. But you're not allowed to film them since they will prepare for ,crash,."
 

"I hope it's okay for you. I didn't know we had to practice for another hour..."


"It's okay oppa. I always wanted to know how you practice."

"How cuuuuuteeee! Our maknae is an ,oppa,!" Himchan just made you two blush for another time.


Just then you arrived at the practiceroom Zelo showed you before.


"Ok let's do this right and finish quickly so we can get to know Junhongs new friend!" 

He said the word ,friend, with some ironie in his voice. So you two blushed again.


*Crap! Why am I blushing all the time?*

Then you watched them practice and where amazed by their willpower if something didn't go the way they wanted it.


"Ok we're done!" He smiled at you who still looked amazed by their skills. "Let's wash up before we go eating since we have a girl under us." You blushed again.

* Damn! There's not stop with blushing. Is there nothing I can do?*

"Ok let's go. I think Junhong should wait with ________ and someone so she doesn't have to wait on her own."


" Ok Jongup are you staying?" He looked at Jongup with puppy eyes.
 

"Sure thing"


While the others where going Himchan whispered to Jongup :"Hey ask them about their relationship okay?"
Jonup just nodded.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I feel so sorry *bows*

I had to do the coloring three times! Just because I pressed the wrong button! GRRR

I'll do another now. ;)