REALLY Close

Falling For A Fan

"Ok, actually it's too early but that doesn't matter. So we don't get into a rush late."

 

You all went to the building where the photoshooting was held. One of the stylists was already there so she started doing the makeups of the boys.

While she was doing the makeup of Yongguk, Daehyun and Youngjae the others went looking around the set with you.

"Wow, it must be so cool to work here!"

"Yes it is actually really funny."

"But it's also really hard I think..."

"Wanna take some pictures?"

"No please don't! I really don't like taking pictures of myself."

"But why? You're so beautiful! Come let's take a picture together so it's not taking a picture of yourself, but taking a picture of yourself with me!" With that he stood next to you. "Hyung can you take one for us, please?"

"Err... sure!" Jongup took the camera Zelo gave him and moved back a bit. Himchan was just next to him whispering: "They like each other. And this is no joke!"

Jongup nodded and quickly took the picture. Then he showed it to you.

"Oh delete it! It's so ugly!"

"Are you kidding me? This is the best picture ever! No I won't delete it." He sent you a really cute smile which you couldn't resist.

You just wanted to start arguing when the stylist came back.

"Oh are you a friend of them?"

"Ummm... I'm going to the same school as Junhong..."

"Oh good! So you can help him with the homework and stuff. I was always a bit afraid that he will become a stupid kid if he's not going to school... Ok guys you're next. Come with me!"

While the stylist made Jongups make up you said to Zelo: "Hey I don't think that's a bad idea..."

"Huh?"

"I mean that I can help you with the school. It seems like you would really miss a lot and I can help you with that..."

"Oh yes! That's a nice idea and really nice!"

"Umm you there! Sorry I forgot to ask for your name... What is it?"

"My name is _______"

"Ok then come here_______. I want to show you how to put on makeup on these guys. So after watching me doing Himchan you can help me doing Junhong."

"Do you really trust me?" You laughed thinking it was a joke.

"Yes! I think you can do this. Jongup said that you're going to be with them until their manager is back, and now we have lots of time but if we're in a rush somwhen else you can help us. When it's stressy we're happy for every single hand that can help!"

"Are you sure? But what if I don't do it correct? Or maybe I'll hurt him..."

"Don't worry! I trust you!" He gave you a nice smile and just one second after you nodded unsure the stylist already started instructing you and showing it on Himchan. You watched very concentrated and tryed to remember every step.

When Himchan was done he left with Jongup who was waiting for him and the stylist began to look around in the room.

"Ok, I need to go get something from the car, I'll be back soon. You can start with Junhong. Just do it the same way I did it with Himchan. And don't worry. If it doesn't look like it should we can alway clean him and redo it."

You nodded and started your work. Zelo felt his heart starting to beat faster as your face was so close to his. You were concentrating really hard so you didn't notice it.

Suddenly Zelo started smiling.

Still concentrating you asked in a calm way: "Ya~ ... Why are you smiling?"

"Because you're looking cute when you're concentrating!"

You finished your work but didn't move away. You looked in each others eyws and you were really REALLY close. His eyes were so beautiful, you could not other than stare into his wonderful brown eyes.

Then Zelo whispered softly: "Your eywa are slightly green... So beautiful!" You blushed and Zelo moved closer. In this moment, when he was so close to you, you only wanted to kiss him.

"Hey you two do you know where... WOW! What are you doing?!"

You quickly backed away and blushed.

"Oh... I... I didn't mean... to ... interrupt you... in your.... business...
It's just that the stylist is searching for her car keys. And maybe... you could help searching.... If you're not to busy of course!"
He said smirking.

You just quickly got up and helped searching for the keys. After you found them the photografer arived and they started shooting.

They did a gread job and posed like profecionals. You were really proud of them.

After that you went eating and then you went to a studio where they recorded ,The beatle code'. You didn't watch it because you were tired and went home.

But before you left Zelo whispered in your ears: "Good night beauty! Have nice dreams and I love you!" Than he kissed you on your forehead and soon the recording started.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys~ Do you like it?

I wrote a big part during history. Ahhh~ the french revolution is so boring! It wouldn't be if it was the first time learning it but it's not!

It's not a real kiss today but at least one on the forehead.

I thought it would be funny if one member 'ruined' their first real kiss. so sorry if you expected it XD

I need to go sleeping now! It's 23:10 here and tomorrow I have school!

So good night