Breakfast!

Falling For A Fan

You woke up as you heard voices and knockings on your door. You yawned and sat up.

"What the hell! Who's waking me up early in the morning?"

You got up and went slowly to the door in your pajamas. You opened the door and looked at all the six members of B.A.P.

"Oh you were still sleeping kkk?!" He laughed at you and the others also started laughing at your sleepy face.

"Good morning _______ Did you have nice dreams?"

"Haha you sure wanted to ask if she dreamed of you!" You decided to just ignore Himchan.

"Yes thank you oppa. How about you?"

"Me too!" He smiled warmly at you.

"Listen we came here because we thought we could eat breakfast together since you're alone..."

"Oh really? That's so nice of you!

"Mhmmm we brought stuff so we could cook..."

"Himchan is really good at cooking actually."

"Oh really? That's... great! Come in please!"

"_________ are you really okay with that? I mean if you need time to get close with them..."

"Then this is the perfect way of getting closer!"

"Err yes I think that's true." So you let them in.

They all went in the living room and you showed Himchan the kitchen.

"Umm... I think I know as much as you for where the things are so you just need to search..."

"It's okay. Then I'll start!"

You went in the living room where the others sat down on the floor.

"I... I'll go change... Just feel at home..."

With that you left them alone. You went in your room and quickly changed into some comfortable but nice looking clothes.

Then you looked into a mirror. *OMG my hair is in such a mess! Nowonder they were laughing!*

Then you went back in the living room. You smelled some delicious food from the kitchen. *Wow he must really be a good cook...*

"It smells good doesn't it." You got a big shock from the voice from behind you and turned around to see Jongup.

"Y-yes! It really smells good..." As he noticed how confused you looked to not see him in the living room he explained.

"I used your bathroom. I hope it's okay. It was... kinda urgent..." He laughed shily.

"It's okay." You smiled at him.

Just then Daehyun appeared. "___________ could I need your bath... wow you look really pretty in that!"

"Um.. thank you. I guess!"

"Hey why are you standing there? Come to us where I can see you!" Zelo complained as he saw you standing there. Then he added: "I heard what Hyung said and it's really true! You really do look pretty in that. But you look always pretty!" He smiled at you.

You couldn't other but smile to. "Thank you oppa!" Then he took your hand and led you in the living room.

You quickly turned around and said to Daehyun: "You wanted to ask because of the bathroom right? It's just the second door around the corner!"

Then you sat down on the floor and soon the food arrived. It didn't only smell good. It also was. The guys were really funny and also talked a lot with you so after a while you didn't feel so shy anymore.

"So ________ because our manager is not here, you're alone and our manager asked us to look after you how about you playing our manager?"

"Wow finally a good idea from you. Incredible! Never thought that could happen again!"

"Haha yes good joke!"

"I don't think that was meant to be a joke________"

"Yes you only have to read what's written on the plan manager Hyung gave us... And so we can take you with us all the time!"

"I don't think that's a good idea..."

"But I think so. We really go to a lot places. When you're comming with us we can show you big parts of Seoul... And we can show you what being a singer is like!"

"Yes but..."

"Just try it! Playing our manager for one day won't hurt and if you really don't like it, what I doubt, you can stop after that one day...
Please! Do it for me!"

"Okay. I'll try it...."

  "Wow our loverboy only has to ask nice and she immedialtely agrees. How cute~" 

*There they are blushing again. Should I talk to them once?*

 

 

"Okay I'll explain this plan for you. Look you just need to look here, and then you can see: In two hours we have a photoshooting."

"Yes thank you! I'm not that stupid!" You acted a bit insulted.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay! I was just acting!" You laughed out. "Okay then let's go to the photoshooting!"

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi~~

I feel like I'm getting more boring and more boring... And I also feel that my english really today...

But still! Do you like it? Please comment! I really loooooooooveee reading comments!

I decided to create a twitter. It's : sonamuxjunhong

So you could send me some ideas you could do with Zelo, or just things that happen. Or we could just talk... I like talking!

So please go follow and I'll follow you back!

See you!