Where Will You Bring Me?

Falling For A Fan

Thes did such a good job and you were really proud of them. When they finished they came heavy breathing to you.

"And? How was it?"

"You were fantastic!"

"I saw you dancing in the background. Really cute!"

You blushed "Um... how embarrassing..."

"Absolutely not. It really looked cute. Nothing to be ashamed of." He smiled to you.

"What do you think. Do you want to come to the dorm with us?"

They all looked at you thinking.

"Um... Are you sure? I mean..."

"Well maybe it's a bit messy and there are some things you don't want to see but someone could go clean it up a bit first..."

"Yes, please come! That could be really funny."

"Ok-a-ay!"

"Good thing I cleaned my bed this morning..."

"And once again: This sounds wrong! So wrong!" He chuckled.

"Aish! Just stop it! You know how I meant it!"

"Ok then I'm off! I think I really have to clean my stuff..."

"Er...me too..." 

"Who else?"

"Kkk I guess me."

"Good then hurry. We won't wait long!"

The three of them left and the others showed you around a bit.

"Look, there's Super Junior Lee Donghae. Do you know him?"

"Yes! I'm a big fan! I even was at the SS4 in Paris. I went only with my sister and because we both can't really speach frech it was really funny..." You were lost in your memories for a second.

"Huh? I thought that swiss people have to know french... Isn't a big part french speaking?"

"Yes , we have a french speaking, an italian speaking, a german speaking and a rumauntsch speaking part. But there are not really many people who can speak rumauntsch... I grew up near italy. But most of the people speak german and at school we first only had rumauntsch. Later in high school we had to study italian. And later we could choose between italian and french. I chose italian. But I know some french since it's a latin language..."

"Woah. So cool. So you speak korean, english, italian, german and that rumauntsch?"

"Yes but I also studyed latin and chinese..." You smiled.

"Ok... total sho..."

"OMG!!!!! Donghae is comming towards us!!!"

"Um... is it ok for you if we leave? I don't really want to explain who you are... I think it might make things difficult..."

"Ok..."

You walked past Donghae with just greeting him.

"Oh hi! I just wanted to talk to you a bit..."

"Umm we have to hurry a bit... sorry!" He bowed.

"Oh really? Then bye... Wait who is this girl? Is she the girlfriend of one of you?"

"No she's not. It's a bit complicated to explain. But we really have to leave. Bye."

"Palli palli. Before someone else asks..."

 

The driver brought you to the dorm.

"Wooow~! Now it's getting interesting! How will a boy groups dorm look like? A total mess or really cleaned. We will reveal in a second." You acted like you had a mic in your hand and this made everyone smile.

"You will be really disappointed..."

He opened the door and after you took of your shoes you entered. The others were welcoming you. Himchan seemed a bit shy.

"So________ here's the kitchen, here the bathroom.."

"Where Junhong does the loundry..."

"Haha yes, and here's our bedroom. Not much to see..."

"Wow! You cleaned your bed well. ________ you don't want to know how they looked when we left in the morning!"

"Ahhh how cute! You really have a lot of dolls on your bed!!!"

"Umm yes..."

Himchan and Jongup took Zelo, Yongguk and Youngjae out of the room and you wanted to follow.

"Could you wait with Daehyun please?"

"Um... sure..." You let them go.

"Do you know why we can't go with them?"

"Umm... You will see soon!"

You started to talk about random things and then the others came in again.

"_______ there's one place we really want to show you."

"Huh?"

"We'll bring you there. It's one of my most favourite places. You will like it too!"

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys

~where will they bring you??? Haha it's something I planed a long time ago and there will also be the first kiss!!!

Do you like it when I bring in other idols? I hope so because it won't be possible to not do that...

 

I came to school one hour to ealy! I can't believe that. I was in such a rush at home and my mother even brought me with the car. And then at school I found out that I came at 7:50 instead of 8:50...

Doesn't matter really... At least I could update trough this...

 So see you guys soon~

(And please comment!  XD)