Good Night

Falling For A Fan

After they ate they went home.

“Hyungs. Could I shover first please? I’m really tired…”

“No problem Jongup. At least for me.”

“Why don’t we start with the youngest and go up. Just for today.”

“Haha. You’re tired to, right Youngjae? I think it’s a good idea. Well just for today…”

“Sure, just do whatever you want.”

“Good that means Junhong is the first to shower.”

“What is with me?”

“Aish you should listen when we’re discussing something Junhongie! Today you’re the first to wash up ok?”

“But why?”

“Ya don’t ask say thank you and just go!”

“Ne Hyung. Thanks.”

*This is good for me too. So I can go sleep early and dream of…. What am I thinking?! Aish I just like her as a fan! She’s just a fan, just a fan!*

 

After Zelo washed up he took the iPad and logged in. Youngjae just looked at Zelo.

*Is he again chatting with that person? I guess it’s a girl.

Boys don’t write hearts. I think…

But if it is a girl who is it? It's not his girlfriend right? He would definitely tell us.

He would right?

But what am I even thinking? It's impossible to meet a girl without us noticing it and he would be to talk to a girl anyway.

I don't think I ever saw him talking to a girl if it's not a girl...*

“Hyung, the bathroom is free. I’m done.”

“Wow,you’re fast Jongup.”

“I don’t think so. It took me a while but you must be really tired.

You just stare in front of you and don’t notice time passing.

I think you should go to bed early today..."

“Yes Sir Moon Jongup it could be that I’m a little tired…”

*Why do I care about our magnae chatting with girls, he’s not a baby! … Well…*

“Ya Youngjae hurry up. We want to wash up too and if you don’t go we’ll just send Daehyun and you have to wait until we’re done.”

Yes yes Hyung I’m in the shower if you’re searching me. See I’m on my way okay?! Don't stress me okay!”

 

"Gosh what's wrong with him?"

"Haha just let him in peace. Our brain doesn't know how to use his brain properly when he's tired. You better stay out of his way!"

 

‘________ Are you here?’

‘Hi Junhong. As you see: Yes I am.’

‘How was your day?’

‘Hmm, it was a great day. I’m just a bit tired. Never thought unpacking things could be so tiring… How about you? What were you doing today?’

‘I just had practice after the fanmeeting. After that we went out.

Hey is it the first time for you to be away of your family? Don’t you miss them?’

‘Not really. It’s just the first time I’m so far away from them… 

And for my parents… I sure miss them, but not now. I never really had problems with feeling homesick.

I often stayed at my grandparents. First only with my sister and later on my own.

My sister always had longings but not me.

So later I went to farms to work. Last time I went for three weeks and I didn’t really miss my parents because I could talk to them whenever I wanted.

So I guess it will take time until I really feel homesick or really miss them...

But you miss your family don’t you. You mentioned it once…’

'Cool it's a good thing to not miss things to much...

The last time I saw my family was long ago so I really miss them...

I sometime call them but they're often busy...

I really want to see them.'

'I hope you can see them soon.'

'You wrote you're tired. I think you should sleep now.'

‘Yes that’s what I should do now…’

‘I’m tired too. So good night_________’

‘Good night oppa!’

‘<3’

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys

Do you like it? Can you read it? Or is it difficult with the colours?

Hmpf~ When I was colouring everything the thing in front of me was suddenly black.

Buhu had to do it again... Luckily I always write everything down before I put it in here. XD