Wanna Dance With Us?

Falling For A Fan

 

The next morning you woke up by the sunlight. It made you sad that it was the sun and not Zelo waking you up but you still got up. You put on clothes and went to prepare breakfast. But it seemed to be not even close so good as the food Himchan made.

You checked your phone and saw on twitter that B.A.P have arrived safely. You really missed Zelo.

“Aish I have to do something useful even if I miss him…”

So you decided to go to TS Entertainment and ask if you could rent a practice room or if they knew where I could rent one.

 

As you entered the building you went straight to the secretary.

“Hello. I wanted…”

“Hello. Sorry can you wait just a second?”

“Um… sure…” You waited until the lady had made her phone call.

“So… you sure want to audition right? Here you have to fill out this form.” She passed you a paper.

“Um… actually I only wanted…” You wanted to explain yourself but the lady was on the phone again.

*Ok… I think you’re busy…*

“______?” You suddenly heard and turned around. Secret was just entering the building and saw you standing there with paper in your hands.

“Hi!” You greeted them.

“What are you doing here? You know B.A.P is in America right?” Sunhwa asked confused.

“Yes, I know but I wanted to…”

“Oh you want to audition? That’s great!” Zinger shouted and all the people around looked at you.

“No, the secretary just gave me this but actually I wanted to ask if I could rent a studio. I’m bored and I want to dance a little bit…”

“I don’t think this is possible if you’re not a trainee…” Hyosung explained.

“Of course… What was I even thinking!?” You quietly said.

“But we’re going to learn a new dance today. If you want… You could learn it with us.” Hyosung offered.

“No I think I’m not good enough. I would only disturb you…”

“You can try at least.” She said.

“If you think…” You didn’t want to show how excited you were.

 

So you all went to the practice room together. When you were changing and Secret was alone Jieun asked the others: “To you think she can do it? How can you ask a girl we just met if she wanted to dance with us? I don’t mean it in a bad way… She’s sure nice and all but…”

“She can dance. Trust me!” Hyosung simply said.

Short after you entered the studio the choreographer (also dance teacher so don’t get confused) also came.

“So hi girls. I already practiced the dance with the background dancers so I gave them free today. That means I can perfectly concentrate on you.” Then she saw you.

“Oh and who’s this girl?”

Hyosung introduced you: “She’s a friend of us. She will dance with us since she’s here on her own and school didn’t start yet so she’s bored. Only if that is okay of course.”

“Ok that’s fine but I won’t be able to give her much attention.” You bowed thankfully and then it started.

Of course it was much harder then you were used to but you were fine with it.

After two hours of dancing you all fell on the floor and the teacher gave you a break.

“Aaaahh! Still bored_________?” Zinger asked.

“No! I’m absolutely not bored. Ah I like this!” You replied.

“You’re a good dancer!” Jieun complimented you.

“Yes I think you really should audition.” You just smiled. The compliments felt good after such hard hours.

After some other hours they had to leave for a radio broadcast and you went home, but not before giving them your phone number.

You were tired but really happy. As always when you danced. But as you arrived at the dorm and had your phone in your hand it made you kinda sad. You would have liked to call Zelo and hear his voice. But first he had no phone, second he probably didn’t even have time and third it would have been really expensive to make an overseas call.

So you sent him a message on twitter. But he didn’t reply.

*He’ll be busy…* You knew he wouldn’t always have time for you but you were still sad.

So you took a shower and after that you skyped with some friends and your family.

 

The next day when you were eating breakfast Secret called and asked you to come to practice. So you quickly got dressed and went to TSE.

When you entered the practice room there where all the background dancers already warming up. When the dance teacher saw you she quickly came to you.

“So _______ Hi. We thought that maybe if you want you can perform with them because she” She pointed at a dancer “She will go back to America for the last two performances so… If you want?”

Your mouth fell open and just then Secret entered.

“So you already decided if you want to perform with us?” Sunhwa asked smirking.

You didn’t manage to say a word.

“Good! Then welcome in the team.” Hyosung answered the question for you.

Then you laughed brightly because you really wanted to do it and Hyosung hugged you. The dancer that you will replace came to you and introduced herself as Amy.

She showed you where you had to stand through the whole dance. And the best was: She was speaking English to you so you could understand everything.

Then for lunch you all went eating together. There you also sent a message to Zelo. And…

Hyosung saw you.

 

When you both where alone she asked: “So you like Junhong?”

“Um… We’re friends…” You shyly replied.

“Yes yes. You miss him right?” She asked again. You just stood there with a blank expression on your face.

“Come on I can see it!” You didn’t say anything.

“I don’t think this is friendship anymore…” You looked up at her words.

“And also Junhong seems to like you. Does he know that you love him?”

*If just anyone can see it he’s in big trouble.*You thought and lowered your head at her words.

“You are a couple! Right?” You panicked at her words.

She started laughing. “Come on admit it! That’s a great thing for you two!” As you heard the positive reaction you smiled and looked at her.

“Aaaah I knew it!” She hugged you.

“I think it’s very important to experience love and I don’t know about you but I’m pretty sure you’re Junhongs first love. It’s even more important since he’s a singer and needs to be able to express emotions in his singing or better rapping.”

You smiled. “Thank you. I’m so glad you’re not angry…”

Just then the others came in and Zinger asked: “Hyosung angry? Because of what?”

Hyosung turned to you. “I can tell them right? You can trust them you know.”

As you slowly nodded your head Hyosung told them about you and Zelo and they reacted the same as Hyosung.

“Ah I’m so jealous!” Jieun said smiling.

 

You practiced again and in the evening they offered you to bring you home with their van. So they asked you where you lived and when you told them the address Sunhwa asked: “Isn’t it exact the same address as B.A.Ps dorm?”

“Umm… yes. My host family moved to Japan and because my host mother is B.A.Ps managers noona he offered that I can live with them…” You explained.

“Woah you lucky girl!”

You smiled and got out the van as you arrived.

After the shower when you tired fell on your bed you saw that Zelo sent you a message just a minute ago. So you replied fast and he was still on.

‘Hi oppa!’

‘I miss you!’

You smiled.

‘I miss you too. How is America?’

‘It’s great being here. Have you never been to America?’

‘No never…’

‘I will bring you here once!

Aish we have to leave. But we’ll come home tomorrow so…

I love you!’

‘I love you too! Bye!’

‘Bye’

 

You were really happy that you finally could chat with Zelo. Even if it was just for a short time and you sure made many spelling mistakes as you were not good in spelling.

So you went to bed with the thought that you soon could see him again.

 

When your alarm clock went off the next morning the first thing you did was to congratulate Zelo over twitter on his birthday. Even if it wasn’t his birthday in America at this time.

After you eat breakfast Secret came to pick you up. In the car Zinger told you that you will not practice too long today since they had a meeting with their CEO.

After practice you were complimented by the teacher, Secret and the other dancers. As you walked out of the studio you asked Secret: “Um… I want to surprise oppa when he gets home. I’ll bake and so… Would you mind to visit? I think it would be funnier if we are more people and I think a bit more women would also not be bad. Please I need your support!”

“Sure! So we also can congratulate him in person. When should we come?” Sunhwa asked.

“I think their plane arrives around 18:00…” You replied thinking.

“You know we’ll just come when we think the time is right ok?” Zinger suggested.

“Hm… ok… but can you come before they arrive?” You begged.

“Haha are you nervous to meet your boyfriend?” Hyosung laughed out.

Zinger looked really shocked first then she laughed: “Aish! I just forgot that he’s your boyfriend and not just your friend… It’s such a new feeling.”

After they left you went in a restaurant to eat something and after that you went shopping to fill up the fridge and you also bought some ingredient for the cake.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys

I'm really sorry I didn't update for almost 2 month *feeling really bad*

But during that time I wrote it on my computer. I just didn't find the time to update. But today I have that time and I will update at least one more chapter!

Anyway I hope you like it. And please comment! I need some encouragement! XD