MCountdown

Falling For A Fan

The next morning you got up early. You we're full of energy and went taking a shower. After that you made yourself breakfast and sat down in the livingroom where you looked at your phone. And as everyday you got a message from Zelo.

'Good morning~ Are you awake? Is it okay if we come to pick you up in an hour?'

'Morning~ Yes, I'm awake and already eating breakfast. In an hour is okay. See you then!'

You finished your breakfast and blowdryed your hair. Then you had a short video-call with your sister who was complaining that she couldn't sleep.

Then you were terribly bored. So you listened a bit to music and danced to it, began reading a book and started watching TV. But nothing was really attracting you. So you were really happy when B.A.P came and took you to their practice room.

 

When they were finished Himchan came to you and asked: “So ________ where do we have to go now?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know!”

“Hehe. You seem to be more comfortable with us. I mean you talked like any other person! And. Yes I know but I want to see if you know as well!”

“Ha! Ha! Really funny! You should be carefull with the trust of a girl!"

"_______ I'm sure he didn't mean it that way. He's just that way. Don't be mad..." Zelo looked deep in your eyes. So you decided to just smile and act as if nothing happened.

"Ok let’s see… You have your recording for MCountdown!”

*She's acting! She's absolutely not feeling well. But what can I do? I'll just be at her side like I promised.*

“Himchan only knows because this is every week the same!”

”Come guys let’s go wash up before we leave!”

"I'm back in a second!”

“That won’t be possible… Kkkk just take your time!” You smiled at him.

 

You waited until they finished and took you up in the cafeteria. When you arrived at the place where they recorded MCountdown you were really amazed since you never went to a place like this. It was even more great that you could go backstage. You were really excited.

“OMG! There’s KARA!”

“ Do you like them? They’re pretty right?”

“Yes… sure…”

“Haha hyung! She’s a girl! Please remember…”

*Yes! But is it because of that or because she doesn't trust me anymore? Aish I shouldn't have said that!"

“Woah! Hongki ! Wait why is he here? Are FT Island making their comeback?”

“No, I heard he’s the new MC…”

“Oh really?”

Then Hongki looked in your direction and came towards you.

“And here we have the amazing rookie group B.A.P! Wow Hi. You’re great!”

The members all bowed and so did you.

“Hello. Congratulation for being the new MC.”

“Ah yes, thank you!”

Then he noticed you. “Oh and who is this girl?”

“Um… she’s our manager until our manager is back from the wedding of his sister.”

“Your manager?! But she seems very young. She’s not older than you guys for sure. Well, maybe older than Zelo… Did she even learn about this job? And she’s not even Korean...”

“No she’s not Korean. She’s Swiss!”

“Aaaaaand…”

“Well it’s just that she’s living at our manager’s noona’s house. And because that noona also went to the wedding, which is held in Japan, are we taking care of her a bit so she’s not alone because she came not even two weeks ago to Korea!”

Himchan who was standing right behind Jongup whispered : “Wow Jongup! Don’t forget to breathe!”

"Oh okay... And does she know korean?"

"_________ why don't you answer?"

You were a bit shocked because you didn't expect to be able to talk to him. "Um... Yes I know... Korean..."

"Haha why so shy?"

"Because she knows you. She's a fan. It took her also a while to talk to us normal since she's ... not really open to boys..."

Zelo looked a bit shocked and asked Yongguk quietly: "Ya! Where do you know that from? Where you in... the practice room... when we... thought we were... alone?"

"No not really. But now when you're saying this I think I should start stalking you two. Could be interesting... No I know it since I watched her. She was shy to us but not to the stylist and I don't think it's because we're idols..."

"Yes.. You're so right..."

Yongguk looked a bit confused at Zelo but didn't bother to ask him since they were not alone.

"So what's your name? And how old are you?" You found it really cute how Hongki really spoke carefully to you to not scare you.

"My name is__________ and I'm..." You didn't really know what to say but Zelo helped you.

"She's one month younger than me! She's still confused with the korean age... So she's 17."

"Oh ok ________... Nice name! You're really y to be protected by this boys. Um I guess you have rehearsal now and I have to go..."

Staff: "Hurry hurry! You're late!"

"_______ we're back soon! You can watch from the side if you want."

"Of corse I want! What do you think?!" You smiled.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi...

Sorry I didn't update for so long. But that guy (Yes that stupid guy I told you from chapter , I don't know' ) has now a girlfriend and I didn't feel so good.

I know I should forget him but it was just... Seeing him holding hands with the girls I dislike the most in my class (not because of this! She's always been really arrogant and she's not really nice to... people she dislikes for some reason) and kissing her!

Sorry not like someone would be interested in my problems *bows*

 

Sorry it was thursday when I started writing down this idea so because of MCountdown...

I always try to put in things that happen in real live as well... but now I'm really late with MCountdown... *Bows*

I have an idea in my mind for the next chapter and I wrote some of the ideas down but it's like a puzzle which is not completed so I need some ideas to fill in the gaps...

I hope I can update soon. And don't forget to comment. Also if you have an idea for the story.

(recently I've been reading a lot of immagines on twitter and I want to use some of them so... If you have ideas feel free to tell me XD )

Love you~