Happy Birthday

Falling For A Fan

 

You were really nervous. B.A.P would finally come back. First you were really sad that you couldn’t greet them at the airport because of the many fans. But on the other hand you could prepare the surprise for Zelo.

First you decorated the house. Then you made the cake. You were really proud of your work and cleaned the mess you made. After that you went to put on the only dress you brought to Korea.

After some time Secret came. You expected them to wait with you for B.A.P but they said they just came to tell you that they had a meeting and that they would come back soon. So you were left alone again.

By the time the plane would soon come you saw many crazy fan on twitter. Soon the first pictures were posted.

Your heart started to beat like crazy and you couldn’t wait anymore. As you looked out of the window for like the 100th time you finally saw the B.A.P van arriving.

You watched them get out of the car until they disappeared in the building. Only then you raced to the door. There you pushed Himchan, who came first out, off your way and fell around Zelos neck.

“Oppa saengil chukahae!” Zelo let his bags fall to the ground and hugged you back.

“________ I missed you so much!”

 “Ya you two! Come in or we’ll close the door!”

Zelo quickly picked up his bags and you ran into the door holding the door open for Zelo.

Then you went into the kitchen where you lit the 16 candles on the cake. Then you picked it up and walked carefully to Zelo.

He was, like the other members, in the bedroom. When you walked in with the cake while singing happy birthday they all joined you.

When you finished singing Zelo first clapped. Then he folded his hands and closed his eyes.

“What did you wish?” Daehyun asked curious.

“No! You’re not allowed to tell. If you do, your wish won’t come true!” You stopped Zelo.

But Zelo had just a big smile on his face and said: “I love you!”

 

Daehyun who seemed hungry ran to get a knife. When he came back he cut the cake into pieces and you all enjoyed your cake.

Then you gave Zelo the shirt you bought him.

“Aww thank you!” He hugged you. Then he went to his bag and pulled out something. It was a little box which he gave you.

“Open it!”

You took the box and opened it.

“Woah oppa!” You took out the silver heart necklace. 

“It’s so beautiful. Thank you!” This time a hug was not enough for you so you gave him a quick kiss while hugging him and asked: “What did I do to deserve something beautiful like this?”

He looked in your eyes. “Just because I love you so much. And this necklace was just calling to be bought for you!”

You hugged him again close and whispered: “Thank you. I love you!”

 

After Yongguk saw how you tow didn’t want to let go he said out loud: “Sooo~ What do you think of a birthday meal? _______ needs to know how we do it here. Korean Style!”

“You seriously want to cook?” Himchan asked laughing.

Yongguk blushed. “N… no I thought you could do that…”

“Haha of course. Jongup do you want to help me?”

“Sure hyung.” So the two left for the kitchen.

The others started unpacking their things. First you only watched them but later you also helped a bit.

When they were finished Yongjae looked at to mountain of laundry. “Aigo. Poor maknae. So much laundry to to…”

Now everyone was looking at the really big mountain and Zelo sighted. You went to him and hugged him from the back. “I’ll help you if you want.” You offered him.

Zelo picked up a boxer short of Youngjae and asked: “Do you really want to touch these?”

You quickly turned around embarrassed while Youngjae ran to Zelo with a red face of anger and embarrassment and snatched away his boxers.

“Ya! What do you think you’re doing?” He started to hit Zelo while the others laughed off their .

Zelo tried to ran away from Youngjaes strong grip which pinned him to the ground while Yongjae was half tickling half hitting him.

That last until Zelo saw you standing in a corner covering your eyes. So he gathered all his energy and strength and managed to get out of the grip.

He came from the back to you and took your hands from your eyes.

“Sorry! I didn’t mean to…”

“I… I’m just… a bit… shocked…!”

“Food is ready!”

You were relieved that Himchan came and changed the awkward topic.

 

When you all sat down Youngjae called out. “You know we all love food but I think you exaggerated a bit with the amount you cooked…”

Himchan and Jongup really cooked a lot. It was so much that everyone could almost eat the double amount.

But as Himchan opened his mouth to defend himself the door rang and as you went to open the door Secret came.

“Hi! Good timing! Himchan and Jongup cooked too much and we need people to eat all the food.” You greeted them.

“Ah that’s good. We had only one meal today and are starving!” Jieun said as they entered and took of their shoes.

So they all came in and you sat together and enjoyed the meal. You almost couldn’t finish everything but in the end nothing was left. It was really delicious.

After some chatting Yongguk said: “ Um… I think the youngers should go sleeping… Tomorrow we first have practice and after that we have a performance.”

“But it’s Junhongies birthday!” Youngjae objected.

“I know but they’re young and they need their sleep.” Yongguk didn’t give in.

“Yongguk is right. Young people need more sleep than older and even more if they practice as hard as you.” Jieun helped Yongguk.

So Secret told you to come at the same time as the boys tomorrow and said goodbye. Then they went home.

 

“Hmm… We should shower now. It’s already late. Let’s have Junhongie shower first today since it’s his birthday.” Himchan suggested.

“Thank you! But I want to follow another rule…” Zelo looked at you and smiled. Then he jumped into a superman pose and shouted: “LADYS FIRST!”

You laughed and said: “No you shouldn’t do that oppa. I’m the youngest and the others will get mad if I shower first. It’s not fair for them.”

Himchan placed his hand on your shoulder and got a glance from Zelo so he quickly took it away but he said with a warm voice: “You look tired. We’ll get over it this time!” Then he pushed you to the bathroom.

You were kinda glad because you were really tired. So you took your pajamas and went to take a quick shower while the others started to clean up the mess you made.

After you finished your shower Zelo went in and you wanted to help the others.

“Aish you shouldn’t do this after you cleaned our whole dorm!” Jongup stopped you. Daehyun looked around and realized only now that the dorm was clean. Then he ran to you.

“Aigo. Thank you so  much _______!” He wanted to give you a hug.

But just before he could actually touch you Zelo pushed him away.

“Don’t do this hyung. She’s mine!”

“Eey! I just wanted to thank her for cleaning the dorm…”Daehyun said.

“That’s great for you hyung. Thank you _______. By the way I just wanted to take in the bedroom to show her the pictures I took. “ He took you hand an led you to the bedroom while his Hyungs were standing there with their mouth open.

There you both sat down on your bed and leaned against the wall. You sat really close while he showed you the pictures.

There were some of the members and some selcas. He even took pictures of the many fans. “It’s was so great! It was like an ocean of fans!” He proudly said.

But some pictures really captured your attention. He took pictures of beautiful landscapes and the city.

“Woah oppa! You’re such a good photographer!” You smiled at him.

He quickly raised the camera and took a picture of the smiling you. You made a shocked face and so he took another picture of you. So you made an angry face to stop him but he thought you made the face on purpose and took another picture.

“YA! Stop it!” You shouted.

He started singing ,Stop it’ and you pouted and said: "Don't do that I can't be angry at you if you sing that song!"

 Then he said. “Sorry but you are just too cute. But I’ll stop if you hate it so much…”

You smiled at him again. “I think we should sleep now…” He said and got up taking two covers from Daehyuns bed. “Hehe he has enough of them!” He laughed.

“Can’t you let Daehyun all his covers?” You asked and he made a confused face. “But it’s cold in the night…”

“Since it’s your birthday can’t you sleep with me? Just for this one night?” You begged.

A huge smile formed on his face. “Are you sure?” He asked and as you nodded your head he threw the covers back on Daehyuns bed and hopped to you. There you started cuddling with each other. You felt really safe in his arms.

 

When the others came in and saw you sleeping in each others arms Youngjae just said: “Are they going to do this regularly?” They all just smiled and fell tired into their beds. But Himchan first took a picture of you two. *Hmm. They look so nice together.*

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so here's the second chapter for today

I hope you like it~

OK then I hope the next chapter won't wait to long

I try my best to not keep you waiting

I love you!