No One Knows

Falling For A Fan

It was 5am when you got up to say good bye to the Lee's.

'Good bye Mrs. Lee.'

'You know you didn't have to get up... But still I hope you can live well without you. You can always call us, my friend or her daughter...'

'Omma come we have to go if we don't want to miss the plane!'

Minam was so cute. It was the first time for him to go somewhere by plane so he was excited.

'Yes~. I'm comming. Ok I think you know everything. I'll call you when we arrived okay. Bye ___________ See you soon!'

You waved as they left. Because you didn't really feel like going to sleep again you made yourself some breakfast and after you got dressed you took a book and started practicing your korean.

But soon you got bored and you grabed some money and left the house.

You walked around and when you felt hungry it was around 12 so you went to a park and bought something to eat.

After that you decided to go home.

 

At home you didn't know what to do. So you started cleaning the apartment. The Lee's didn't have time to do that and it was not like it was in a really big mess or something like that. After an hour work you were done and felt boring again. So you put some music and started dancing.

While dancing you didn't notice the time passing. Soon it was almost 6pm.

"! It's almost 6pm and I have to take a shower before I leave!"

As fast as you could you washed up and left the apartment.

You ran to the bus stop and just arrived at the same time as your bus.

You only had to ride it for about five minutes but with every minute you got more nervous.

*OMG I'm going to see Junhong! Aah~ And I'm gonna be late*

When you left the bus it was exactly 6pm and just after the numbers on your phone changed you got a message from Zelo.

'Ya _________! Where are you? It's 6pm.'

*Wow he's texting because it's ten seconds past 6pm.*

You ran to the TS building and when you arrived there breathless you saw Zelo standing there all cool while looking at you running.

"Hey sunshine." He said while smirking.

"Hi~ So... Sorry I'm... late!"

"Hehe it's ok since you're here now.

What did you do today.?" He asked while you two started walking.

"Not much acctualy... I got up at 5am so I could say good bye to the Lee's and after that I went out for a bit and when I came back I cleaned the apartment and while doing that I forgot the time..."

"Oh you don't need to excuse. It's okay. Really!" He laughed at you with an absolute killer smile.

You blushed and smiled back.

"Well where are we going?"

"kkk are you curious?"

You just nodded.

"I'll bring you to a restarant not many people know. But they have the best dumplings I ever ate! You will like it."

Soon you arrived at the restaurant. You sat down and an old lady came to take the order.

Zelo ordered for you two (like a man kkk).

You chatted for a bit until the food came. It was delicious and while you were eating it you asked the thing you really wanted to know.

"O-oppa."

"Yes?"

"Do the others know that your here?"

"No not really. I told them I wanted to use the freetime without seeing them."

"Ah I see..."

"And what should I have said?

Hey Hyung! There's this girl I met at the fansigning. After that We chattet over twitter and today I'm going to meet her.

I didn't even tell them about you... That only would make problems..."

You just nodded.

"But hey! Now I'm here with you and I'm sure when time comes I will introduce you to them... since you're a fan."

"Haha thank you oppa."

After you ate up the old lady came with two ice creams.

"Here this is for free. kkk You two look good together. Are you a couple?"

You both blushed and said at the same time: "No we're not."

"Haha well not yet!"

Zelo quickly paid and you left with your ice cream in your hands.

"Hey where do you live?"

You took out the map. "I live here." You pointed at the map.

"Well it's not so far away. Wanna walk home?"

"Y-yes, that would be a good idea."

 

In front of your house he looked at you.

"Thank you _________ I really enjoyed it."

"Yes me too" You looked down and then back into his eyes.

"I-I have to leave now but maybe we can meet another time again."

You just noddey. You were really tired,

" I think you should go to bed. Good night."

He hugged you and ran away.

"You too. Good night oppa!" You mumbled.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

;( I need some motivation.

Yesterday our english teacher was like: Yes it's nearly impossible to write books over a country where you never have been. So ...(some author) travelled a lot to write his books. And you can't get the feeling of a country if you haven't visited it and how will you talk about food you never tasted! You can't immagine how it tasts... So since then I'm really down and I have some problems with writing this... Buhuuuu! *cry*