Mountains

Falling For A Fan

"Um... okay.."

Zelo smiled at you and then the boys started running around the dorm and packing things and you stood in the middle of the room and didn't really know what to do...

"Junhong I think you should pack a pullover extra for ______. Maybe it gets cold..."

"Yes~!" Zelo shouted from another corner.

"Cold? Where are we going?"

"Don't worry."

"Ah really? You bring me to a place which I don't know and..."

"Haha I'll protect you! Nothing will hurt you!"

"Oppa stop! You scare me!"

"Don't worry! Really! I'll protect you!" With that he quickly hugged you which provocated an ,Ooooohh!' in the room.

"Aish don't act like this!"

"Hey we know everything!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Jungup told us how close the relationshiop between this two kids is..."

Zelo and you looked up shocked and of corse the others noticed that.

Yongguk looked at you "Um... Do you have something you want to tell us?"

"Err..." You never immagined being in such a situation.

"Jongup?"

But Jongup looked at you . "Sorry_________ I... I didn't want to... tell them... it... just happened..." He looked down and you found that really cute.

Yongguk put his arm around Jongup's shoulder. "It's okay... Daehyun you know... Tell us. ... or Junhong?"

*I don't think Junhong or ______ want to say it. But the others need to know...*

"They almost kissed and Jongup saw them..."

You tried to hide behind Zelo because you where a bit embarrassed...

Yongguk came towards you. "Congratulation!" He hugged Zelo and you where hugged too because you where standing behind Zelo. Then he patted Zelos head. "Our maknae finally has a girlfriend!" He looked around. "So let's hurry. We have to be there on time."

After they all hugged you two and congratulated you they started packin again and soon their bags where full. You left the building and started walking.

 

You walked on a mountain. "Walk a bit faster. We have to be on time..."

"Ya! Do you want to carry the bag? It's heavy! Try to hurry yourself with the bag!"

"Ya! Don't argue! We said no arguing when we are going on the mountain!"

"Yes hyung..." The both apologized.

"Is this the mountain you talked about in an interview? That you go on this when you want to talk to each other?"

"Yes! Did you watch a lot interviews?"

"Hehe I watched almost every single. But I don't know where this is from... I read it on twitter..."

"What a loyal fan!" You stuck out your tounge and jokingly glared at him. But he took it totaly serious and you saw how his expression changed.

"Himchan I didn't mean it like that..." You tried to explain.

"So you're not angry anymore?"

"I was never really angry at you. I just don't like when I feel like someone's playing with my feelings or my trust..."

"I will be really carefull next time. I promise!" He wanted to hug you but because Zelo was walking behind you and starring at him, he let it be but he whispered: "Your boyfriend would be jealouse if I would hug you... Sooo.. Just that you know that I would hug you now if he wasn't here!"

Zelo walked between you two and whispered really loud to Himchan: "I heard you! I think you need whispering lessons!"

Soon you where on the top of the mountain which was more a hill for you since you where used to really high mountains from Switzerland.

Jongup and Himchan who where carrying the bags pulled out blankets and put them down.

You all sat down and watched the sun slowly going down.

Zelo who was sitting next to you took your hand and looked at you then he mouthed ,Saranghae'

You smiled at his cute action. Then he got u and you looked at him confused but when he gave you his hand you took it and he helped you up.

"Let's walk a bit around!"

It was really close to sunset when you reached a large rock. It wasn't tall but really laaarge. Zelo helped you ,climbing' on it and when he was also on the rock he hugged you from the back.

"I love you!" He whispered. Then he turned you around. "You are one of the best things that ever happened in my life. I never want to lose you." He looked deep in your eyes.

"What is that in your eyes? Why are you crying?" You noticed that you really had a tear in your eye.

You: "Um... you know I'm so happy with you. But... that fu.... um.. that guy! Aish I need to forget him..."

Zelo: "You are still thinking of him?"

You: "Yes! But you must know. Since you are here I almost forgot him. I think it's because no boy was ever so close to me... Well exept that guy at the dance. He was holding me so close! It was so uncomfortable...
I just... remembered him with another girl being so close... That... But I think it's the last time ever! I'll be able to forget him with you! Not even possible to think about another guy when you're near me!"

Zelo"You know what?" You looked up at him.

Zelo"I'll erase him from your mind! Then you're only mine!" With that he leaned close to your face. You closed your eyes and kissed you on your lips.

Zelo"Wow my first kiss!"

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys~~

Yay they finaly kissed. Sorry I somehow could not really bring in feelings for the kiss... I sadly have no experience with that... But I hope it gets better soon...

 

Sorry that you had to wait so long *bows*

I hope you all like it.

 

 Actually I wanted to write more but as you see at the end I coudn't color it anymore because it would just become blue... So I decided to write the rest in the next chapter...

 

Soo... I hope you don't have to wait so long for the next chapter...

Don't forget to comment~

Love you

 

 

"I'll erase him from your mind! Then you're only mine!" With that he leaned close to your face. You closed your eyes and kissed you on your lips.

"Wow my first kiss!"