An Angel, A Goddess, A Ghost

I'm sorry but I love you

G-Dragon’s POV:

            Jiyong was staring into Sohee’s eyes.  He smelled her wonderful perfume.  She blushed and backed away in embarrassment.  She smiled at him and looked down at her leg.  Jiyong’s hand was on her leg.

“Hyung, are you ok?” Seungri asked the older friend. 

“Yes I’m ok.”

Jiyong lifted his hand from Sohee’s leg.  He stood up once again and saw that Seungri was holding Sunmi in his arms to protect her during the abrupt stop.  They then heard the bus driver curs some more words and started to drive forward again.

…..

Jiyong and Seungri got home started to get ready for bed.  All that Jiyong could think about was Sohee’s beautiful smile.  The boy brushed his teeth, put on his pajamas, and then sat on his bed to continue his thoughts about Sohee.  Seungri did the exact same thing and thought about Sunmi while sitting on his own bed.  The two roommates just sat there on their beds not saying a word to each other.  The grins on their faces showed that they were in love.

Knock Knock Knock

The door to their room then opened before the boys even got up to see who was knocking.    

“What’s with the big stupid grins you two have on your faces?”  Their friend Daesung asked.  He entered the room and sat on the chair near Seungri’s desk. 

“Yeah you guys look like you are in love or something.” The tall boy standing by the door said. 

“Don’t make fun of them Seunghyun.  They are in love.”  Youngbae sat next to Jiyong and put an arm around his friend.

“Don’t call me Seunghyun!  Call me T.O.P!”  In a serious face Seunghyun corrected Youngbae.  He wanted to become a famous rapper and had already picked his stage name. 

“Are you really in love?” Daesung was now very interested and had moved from the chair by the desk to the Seungri’s bed.  He poked the maknae to get an answer from him.

“I went on a date today.”  Seungri said, “I confessed my feelings to Mimi and…”  Before he could finish his sentence Daesung interrupted him.

“Ahaha” Daesung laughed with Delight.  “You finally got the courage to tell her how in love you have been with her!”

“What did she say?” Seunghyun finally had a smile on his face.  He was always super serious but these types of conversations always put him in a good mood.

“You guys leave him alone.  It’s none of our business.”  Youngbae interrupted, then he turned towards the youngest and asked, “What did she say? Did you ask her to be your girlfriend? Did she say yes?”

            Seungri said ‘yes’ and they all laughed and congratulated him, all except Jiyong.  The smile that once was on his face now faded away.  He realized that Seungri was the lucky one to actually have Sunmi as his girlfriend.  He on the other hand was not in a relationship with the woman he has been in love with since he was a child. 

At that point his dear friend Youngbae noticed the sad expression on his face.  “Are you ok?”  Jiyong shrugged his shoulders.  Youngbae got an idea to get Jiyong to open up.  “Are you guys hungry?”  Youngbae asked all the guys in the room.  “I can go buy us a pizza or something.”

“It’s really late to be eating pizza.”  Seunghyun said out loud.

“That’s ok Seunghyun, you can break your diet for tonight.  We have to celebrate this occasion.”  Daesung teased his older friend.

“My name is T.O.P!”  Seunghyun corrected Daesung.

“Sure Seunghyun, er I mean T.O.P, you can forget about your diet for tonight.” Seungri said.  “I want us to celebrate my happiness.”

“Ok then, I’ll go get us a pizza.  Jiyong will come with me.”  Youngbae stated. 

            The two friends got up.  Jiyong grabbed a sweater, his wallet, and put on his shoes.  The two of them headed towards the student store on campus.  It was opened 24 hours and there were usually a lot of people there in the middle of the night. 

“So why are you so sad now?  You seemed very happy when we entered your room.”  Youngbae asked his long term friend.

“Do you remember that girl I met when I was six?”

“Yeah I remember.  She’s the one that always appeared in your dreams when you started liking any girl at school?”

“Her name is Sohee.”  Jiyong explained, “I met her again last weekend.”

“You saw her again? Why didn’t you tell me? We always tell each other everything.”  Youngbae opened the door to the student store and they both entered.  There were three other students waiting in line to order food.

“Sorry I didn’t tell you before but we really haven’t had some time alone together.”

“That’s alright.  So, where did you see her?  Does she look as pretty as in your dreams?”  Youngbae teased his older friend.

“She looks way prettier in real life.”  Jiyong’s grin returned to his face.

“Does she look like an angel?”

“She looks like an angel, like a goddess, like…”  Jiyong got interrupted.

“Like a ghost?” Youngbae laughed.  “Don’t get mad but I always secretly called her a ghost.”

“Why would you call her a ghost?”

“Because she’s like a ghost.  She appears and disappears in your life like a ghost.”  The two of them got to the front of the line and ordered a large pepperoni pizza and some drinks. The both stepped to a side to wait for their pizza to cook.  Jiyong then gave his friend a look urging him to continue his explanation on why Sohee was like a ghost.  “Ok look, you met her when you were six and never see her again.  Then, every time you had a crush on a girl at school, you would randomly have a dram with her.  You never forgot about her.”

“I guess you are right but maybe its fate.  I was meant to meet her then and fall in love with her now.”  Jiyong took a drink from his soda.

“So you L-O-V-E her?”  The two young men laughed together.  The pizza was ready.  They grabbed the box and exited the store.  “Well are you going to tell me how and where you saw her again?”

“She was at the party last weekend.”

“Wait, she goes to this school?”  Youngbae gave his friend a surprised look.

“She’s Sunmi’s friend.”  Jiyong saw a surprise look on his friend’s face.  They continued walking and before Jiyong could continue explaining to his friend about Sohee Youngbae bumbed into someone and almost dropped the box of pizza.

“Mi-an-hae, I’m sorry.”  An angle like voice said.  Jiyong looked up to see who had bumped into his friend.  It was Sohee and her friend Yoobin.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh god you guys, I made you wait for so long! 

Don't worry I'm slapping myself silly on your behalf!

Well I will try to upload another as soon as I can.  Already started writing it, now I need to finish it.

Comment please.