Two dates

I'm sorry but I love you

Sohee P.O.V:

Sohee had accidentally bumped into one of Jiyong’s friends.  She apologized because the accident almost made him drop a box of pizza.  When she looked over at Jiyong her heart fluttered.  She felt butterflies in her stomach.  She smiled as they said ‘hello’ to one another.  They looked at each other for a few more seconds and blushed before Yoobin interrupted. 

“Hi I’m Kim Yoobin, nice to meet you.”  She introduced herself to Youngbae and then said greeted Jiyong.  Yoobin had met Jiyong before when Seungri introduced him to the group of girls but she had never officially met Youngbae.

“I’m Dong Youngbae.  I think I have science class with you.” 

“Yeah, you’re that one guy who sits two rows across from me.  I never got around speaking with you.”  Yoobin had actually contemplated on speaking with her classmate but never found the right excuses to talk to him.  He was a good and smart student and always paid attention to class while she would just talk to the people sitting next to her and not pay attention.

Jiyong noticed that Yoobin had engaged in conversation with his friend and took this opportunity to talk to Sohee.  He walked over and stood next to her so that their shoulders were barely touching.  She looked at him and smiled not knowing what to say.

“So we meet again.”  Jiyong tried to figure out something to say to her.  “Why are you up so late?  You couldn’t sleep?”

“Actually Sunmi wanted to celebrate that she and Seungri are now boyfriend/girlfriend. Yoobin and I are going to buy some food and some drinks.”  Sohee explained.

“We bought some food for a celebration party as well.  Actually it was Youngbae’s idea but Seungri is excited to have a party.”

Sohee had been really tired since they had returned from the arcade but now that she was in front of Jiyong again she was no longer sleepy.  Her heart was beating faster as Jiyong stepped a little closer and put his arm around her shoulders.  She got a little embarrassed but when she saw that neither Yoobin nor Youngbae noticed, she just smiled.  Jiyong slighting turned her in a direction away from the other two friends.  They walked for a few minutes in this position without saying anything.  Sohee wanted to put her arm around his waist but couldn’t.  She had never had a boyfriend and didn’t know what to do in this situation. 

They reached an area where there were benches to sit on.  Jiyong put the plastic bag with the soda bottles on the floor while he and Sohee sat next to each other on the bench.  He had his right arm over her shoulders.  She was sitting strait with both her arms over her lap. 

“I think you like me.”  Jiyong said to Sohee in a teasing manner.

“Why do you say that?”

“Because I have had my arm over your shoulder for the past few minutes and you don’t do anything to try and remove it.”

At this point Sohee grabbed Jiyong’s arm and raised it over her head, and placed in on his own lap.  As she tried to let go of his arm he immediately grabbed her hand.  She couldn’t believe that she was holding hands with a boy.  She tried to keep it in but a small giggle came out of .  This made Jiyong smile even more.  Sohee turned to her left to see Jiyong.  She loved his smile.  He was really cute, she did not want to let go of his hand. 

“Jiyong, do you want to watch a movie with me on Saturday?”  It took so much courage but she found the strength to ask him on a date.  Sitting there together holding hands made her realize how much she was starting to like him.  Here was a boy who actually liked her and made it very obvious.  She couldn’t that opportunity pass so she had to make her move.  Jiyong was just looking at her and smiling when he heard her say this.

“Humm… I don’t know if I should go.  I don’t think you like me enough to go on a date.  Is this a date? Or are we going as just friends?” 

Sohee blushed.  “A date” She responded him very shyly. 

“Yes I will go with you!”  He excitedly answered her. 

They kept holding hands.  Sohee noticed the pajamas that Jiyong was wearing.  They had little brown puppies on them.  She pointed them out to him and complemented on how cute his pajamas were. 

“My mom bought them for me so that I could remember my dog.”

“You have a dog?  I love dogs.”

“His name is Gaho.  He’s really cute.  You should meet him one day.”

I would love to meet your dog.”

“Ok, then I will have to take you to see my parents because Gaho stayed home while I came to college.” 

“Alright then, I guess we have another date set up to meet your parents and your dog Gaho.  Just tell me when you can take me.”  Jiyong laughed at what Sohee said.  She now felt bad because she thought that Jiyong was making fun of her.  Maybe he didn’t want another date.  “Why are you laughing?”

“I’m not laughing at you.  I laughing because I didn’t think you were this spontaneous.  I thought you were really shy but you’re not.”

“I am shy.”

“You’re not shy, you just asked me on two dates within two minutes and I couldn’t even figure how to start a conversation with you.”  Jiyong continued laughing.  “You’re such an awesome girl” Sohee realized that it was a funny situation.  She had just asked Jiyong on two dates and she usually couldn’t even talk to boys.  They both started laughing with each other.

“There you guys are.”  Sohee and Jiyong looked up and saw Yoobin and Youngbae standing there.  “Sohee we have to buy food for Mimi.”

“Oh yeah, let’s go buy pizza then.”  Sohee stood up and realized that she was still holding on to Jiyong’s hand.  She didn’t know what to do.  Yoobin gave her a suspicious look. 

“If you want I’ll just go buy it by myself.  You could stay here.”  Yoobin was about to turn around and walk back to the store. 

Jiyong let go of Sohee’s hand and whispered into her ear. “You should probably go with her.  I have to go back and take Seungri and the other the pizza and sodas.”  He reached down to pick up the bag of soda’s he had put on the floor. 

“Ok, but don’t forget we have a date on Saturday.”  She leaned in and quickly kissed him on the cheek.  She ran towards her older friend and they both walked towards the store.  Yoobin looked at Sohee and smiled.

“I haven’t seen you this happy in a while.”  Yoobin looked back at the two boys and saw that Jiyong was holding his cheek with this hand and a huge dorkie smile on his face.  “Looks like you made him happy too.”

Sohee laughed a bit and both girls left towards the store.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

 

Message from (me) :

So... What do you guys think of this chapter???

Sohee asked Jiyong out on a date! 

So I need some help from you guys the readers.

As you can probably see, Bigbang members and Wondergirl members will soon have more interactions.

Do you guys want more OTPs?? more pairings between the two groups aside from HeeDragon and Sunmi/Seungri (what is the OTP name?)?

Let's vote!  I might just include some of these other OTPs in this story.

A) Yoobin X Taeyang

B) Yoobin X TOP

C) Sunye X Taeyang

D) Daesung X Ye-eun

E) NONE! NO MORE PAIRINGS

F) Other:_______

 

Please vote if you want!