I can't believe it

I'm sorry but I love you

 

G-Dragon POV:

            “I can’t believe it, it’s her.  The girl that I met when I was six years old is here.  She is sitting right in front of me.”  All these thoughts rushed to Jiyong’s head when he saw Sohee after so many years. At first he was not sure if it was the same Ahn Sohee he had met as a child.  He was now 22 years old and she must be 20.  Had destiny put her in his path once again to fix his miserable life? His girlfriend of two years had cheated on him and he just did not seem to find a way to get over her.  Ahn Sohee, if this was really her, she would be the angel that would save him.  “No, this can’t be her,” He thought.  “It is too good to be true.”

             He hadn’t noticed that he had been staring at her the entire time.  He just could not stop looking at her or erase the grin he had.  Even when she noticed him staring at her, he could not look away.  She didn’t really pay attention to him though.  It looked like she was more excited about talking to Yonghwa.  Jiyong had met Yonghwa at the party a few hours ago.  Seungri was the one that knew Yonghwa.  Seungri knew everybody.  Jiyong had attended another school but had transferred to this school for his senior year.  His four childhood friends attended this school and persuaded him to transfer.  Young Bae had almost forced him to come to the party and meet new people.  Jiyong was so thankful that he had listened to Young Bae and attended the party.

            After a few minutes, Yonghwa got up from his seat and walked towards a group of girls.  Sohee looked really sad, Jiyong needed to do something.  She looked like she was about to cry. Jiyong finally understood why, Yonghwa was talking to another girl. Sohee liked him but he did not feel the same.  Jiyong thought this was impossible, who would not have feelings for this angel? When she got up from her seat, he followed her to make sure she was alright. 

She was almost going to run out the door when Jiyong caught up to her.

“Please don’t leave.” Jiyong pleaded to the crying girl.  She looked confused as to why he had followed her out the door.  This meant that she did not recognize him.  She did not remember the boy from the playground.

“A girl should never cry for any guy,” Jiyong felt angry from seeing this beautiful girl crying over a guy.  “You are really beautiful and any guy would be lucky to be with you.”

“Thank you for saying that but I really have to go.”  Sohee was still crying but what she had heard made her feel better.  She bowed down to him and then walked away.  She needed to be alone and Jiyong respected that. 

            Jiyong hoped she would get home safe.  He was worried about her for the rest of the night.  He had gone back to the party and tried to enjoy it but it was impossible.  All he could think about was Sohee.  He remembered the day they had met at the playground, and wondered if she stilled remembered that.  The thought of his six year old self proposing to Sohee made him laugh.  How would she react when he tells her his name?  The young man hoped she would enjoy remembering their past as much as he is enjoying it. Even though they had not seen each other again until the party, he had still not forgotten about her.  As he grew up he always imagined their reunion.  He had hoped a different encounter but now that she was back in his life he was content for the moment.  All he had to do is see her again and make her remember him.

            Before he fell asleep that night, he thought about her.  He hoped Sohee was thinking about him instead of Yonghwa.  He did not want her heart to hurt just like his heart had hurt when his girlfriend left him. 

That night he had a dream with her.