Oh god, he's so creepy!

I'm sorry but I love you

Sohee:

            Sohee stood there very embarrassed. Hyuna walked over to the stranger.

            “Yah, this is a private session!”  Hyuna told him.

            “Sorry, I heard music and came over.”

            The stranger was dressed in gym-type clothing.  He had basketball shorts and a tank top that showed off his upper body.  He had been playing basketball with other guys right outside the choreography room. 

            “Can I join you two?”  He had a smirk on his face and kept looking at the two girls.  He looked at Sohee from her head down to her legs.  This made Sohee self-conscious.

            “Can you dance?”  Sohee couldn’t believe when Hyuna asked him that.  Was she actually considering that he could stay with them?

            “I’m not great but I know some choreography.”

            He walked over to the middle of the room and did a dance routine.  Sohee had to admit that he was talented.  He was a fairly good dancer but that did not change the fact that he had been watching them during their stretching time.

            Hyuna seemed to be impressed and started to copy his moves.  In a matter of minutes, this man has gone from being a creepy stranger to becoming Hyuna’s new dance partner.  Hyuna put on a fast-beat song to dance with.  As they were dancing together, Sohee noticed him touching Hyuna’s leg.  Then he moved up to her .

            That ert!  Sohee was disgusted by this man.

            When Sohee saw that Hyuna did nothing about the ert touching her, rage built up inside her.  She grabbed her belongings from the floor and headed towards the exit.

            “Sohee, where are you going?  Come join us.”  Hyuna ran towards her friend before she could exit the room.

            “He touched your …” Sohee whispered, thinking that was more than enough of an excuse to leave.

            “It’s just part of the dance.”  Hyuna said, keeping her voice low.

            “Dances don’t include touching”

            “It’s a y concept.  Should I touch his too?  Hyuna joked around.

            Gross!  Sohee thought.

            “Don’t get mad Sohee, come one.”  Hyuna pulled her friend back to the middle of the room.  The stranger just smiled at the two girls.

            “I’m Kim Hyuna by the way.  This is my friend Ahn Sohee.”  Hyuna properly introduced herself and Sohee to the stranger.  Hyuna half-bowed to him while keeping a seductive smile on her face, not losing eye contact.  Sohee pouted and half-bowed as well.  She didn’t think he deserved the respect a ninety-degree bow showed.

            “My name is Kim Heechul, nice to meet you both.”  He gave yet another smirk and bowed to the girls.  He turned and put his arm around Sohee’s shoulders.

            “Come on, let’s dance.”  He pulled her closer, “I don’t bite.”

            Sohee pushed him away and gave him a dirty look.  Are you crazy, she thought.

            “Yeah Sohee, let’s dance.  That’s why we came here in the first place.”  Hyuna grabbed her friend’s hands and waved them around like crazy.  She was making funny faces at the younger one to make her happy again.  Sohee laughed when she saw the dorky faces Hyuna was make at her.

            “Fine, we can dance.”  Sohee didn’t want to look like the party pooper here. 

            As they danced to the choreography of a very famous song, Heechul kept ‘accidentally’ bumping into Sohee.  At one point, Hyuna noticed this and pulled Heechul towards her own body trying to keep his attention towards herself.  Sohee wasn’t sure if Hyuna was actually attracted to this guy, or she was doing Sohee a favor.  Either way, as long as Hyuna kept him away from her.

            About an hour later, they were tired and decided to go back to their dorms.

            “Do you really have to go now?”  Heechul asked.

            “Yeah, I have plans with my roommate, and I’m pretty sure Sohee has her own plans.”  Hyuna told him while turning off the loud music.

            “Well can we hang out some other day?”

            “We will probably see each other here at the gym.”
            Sohee elbowed her friend.  She didn’t want to meet up with this guy again.  She did not have plans on coming to the gym any time soon.

            “We have to go Hyuna.”  Sohee grabbed on to her friend’s arm and pulled her out the door.  She didn’t look back but only heard the creepy guy say good-bye to them as they exited the building.

            The two girls decided to take the long way back to the dorms in order to have time to talk.  This in fact was the reason why they wanted to see each other in the first place.  They hadn’t had a serious talk in a long time.  Sohee decided to tell her friend about Jiyong.  How he was so amazing and wonderful, and how she couldn’t stop herself from thinking about him every day.  Hyuna was excited to hear that Sohee was falling in love with a boy. 

            “Ah, Sohee, this is so cute!  I can’t believe you first met him when you were four!” 

            The entire walk they just kept laughing together and talking about boys.  They reached Hyuna’s building and it was time to say their good-byes.

            “Next time don’t invite a random, creepy, old guy to join us.”

            “Sorry, but he was kind of cute.”

            “No!  He was creepy, and a .”  Hyuna laughed at her friend’s comment.

            “Well, yeah sort of creepy for watching us stick our butts out, but he’s a dude.  Dudes are like that.”  She picked up Sohee’s hands and held them.  “I’m Sorry Sohee, forgive me?”  She did some agyo.

            “Ok, I forgive you.”

            The two girls hugged.  Hyuna entered her building and Sohee had to walk another few minutes to get to her own building.  She took her phone out to check if she had received any messages.

            “So do you have a boyfriend?”  Sohee was startled to hearing a voice in back of her.  She turned around ready to punch who ever scared her. 

            “Woa, don’t hit me.  Sorry I scared you.”  Heechul was standing there looking down at Sohee.

            “Are you following me?”

            “What? No.  I’m just walking back to my dorm.” 

            Sohee was getting creeped by this guy.  She didn’t even want to respond to him.

            “You’re a good dancer Sohee.”

            “Uhm… thanks, you too.”

            “We should hang out tomorrow.  Can I have your number?”

            Sohee had her phone out in plain sight, there was no way she could lie to him and say she didn’t own a phone.

            “Sorry but I don’t like to give my phone numbers to random guys.”

            “Hey, I’m not a random guy.  We hung out today, but no worries.  Can I at least walk you home?” 

            “No thank you, I’m almost home.”

            “Well it seems like we are walking the same direction.  I’ll be kind of awkward to walk side by side and not speak.”

            He did have a point but Sohee didn’t really want to talk to him.  She looked down at her phone wishing that Jiyong would call and save her from this situation.  She thought about possible lies she could tell him but she was not good at lying.

            “Ok.”

            That is all she had to say to put a giant smile on Heechul’s face. 

            “You’re really pretty Sohee.”

            “Thanks.”

            “You dance y as well.  Those are good qualities guys like.  I bet you have a lot of guys after you.”

            “I think Hyuna dances ier than me.”

            “Hmm… Yeah, Hyuna dances y, but I think I’m more attracted the way your hips move.”

            Oh god, he’s so creepy.  Sohee was sure that she did not dance y.  In fact, she wasn’t really trying to dance since he had been watching her the entire time.

            “I just remembered that I forgot something in the gym.  I have to go.”

            Heechul grabbed her arm before she could leave.

            “I can accompany you if you want.”

            “No that’s ok, I can go by myself.”

            He let go of her and she powered walked back towards the gym.  She looked back to see that Heechul was watching her. She decided to text Jiyong and hope he would come for her.

            To: My prince Jiyongie :)

            Oppa, I’m scared, this guy doesn’t leave me alone.

            From: My prince Jiyongie :)

            Where are you?  I’ll come get you.

            To: My prince Jiyongie :)

            I’m passing the student store heading towards the gym.

            From: My prince Jiyongie :)

            I’m coming for you.  Don’t be scared.

            When Sohee returned to the gym, it didn’t take long before Jiyong arrived.  He had a worried look on his face and immediately hugged her.

            “What happened my angel?”

            As soon as Sohee was in his arms, all her fears left.  Being in his arms was like being in heaven.  She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.  She had missed his aroma and his embrace.  He rubbed her back and held her tight.  Sohee the felt butterflies in her stomach flying like crazy. 

            “Oppa, you got here so fast.”

            “I need to protect you.”  Jiyong kissed her forehead.  “What happened?

            Sohee shook her head and came back to reality. 

            “This guy that was at the gym was following me back home.  I felt uncomfortable so I texted you.”  Now that she said it out loud, she thought it sounded really lame and dumb.  “Did I exaggerate?”

            “No you did the right thing.  What if this guy had some bad intentions?”  He glanced around the gym a few times.  “Is he here?”

            “No he’s not.”

            “Do you know his name?”

            Sohee hesitated a bit.  She didn’t know if she say Heechul’s name or not.

            “Don’t worry about him.  You’re here to protect me now.” 

            Jiyong looked at her with concern but then smiled.  “Ok, let’s go.”  He patted her head and pulled her in for another small hug before they exited the gym.

 

                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my precious!

Yay another chapter!  Love all of you who keep reading this fanfic! 

My leg fell asleep you guys, I'ts not even funny! It hurts!

Anyway, yes, some of you thought that Heechul was going to be the creeper, and it is.

Sorry to all E.L.F.s, don't get offended lol. But we all know Heechul is a fanboy for Sohee!

One, two, Heechul is comming for you.

Three, four, better lock your door... Sohee

Do you guys know what song this is?? haha sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry...