The Dream

I'm sorry but I love you

 

G-Dragon POV:

             It was 2:30pm and all Jiyong could think about during class was Sohee.  Her smile, her eyes, her long black hair, and that sad face she had at the party.  His heart broke seeing her like that.  He wasn’t sure why he had these feelings for her.  He hadn’t seen her for many years and somehow she was in his heart.  Two days have passed since the party and he had not seen her since.  He could not wait until the class ended to run across campus and “accidentally” bump into her.   He had so many things in mind, what he was going to say to her and how he was going to act in front of her. 

            2:55pm and he still had not finished the assignment.  Class would be over in five minutes, how was he going to finish answering three pages worth of questions.  He did not even do the reading on the weekend.  He was trying to find ways to meet up with Sohee again.  He shook his head as to get rid of the multiple thoughts he had of Sohee.  He had to answer as many questions as he could.  This teacher did not accept late work so there was no way he could take it, finish it and return it the next day.  He looked at his worksheet with a blank expression.  He had only answered four questions out of the thirty.  Most of them were multiple-choice so he decided to answer those and forget about the questions he had to answer in sentences.  He was running out of time, it was 2:59 now.  Why can’t time stop so that he could finish his work.  Too late, class was over and it was time to turn in the worksheet.  He waited until the end to turn in his papers.  He was embarrassed, he had always been a good student and he hoped the teacher did not give him a bad time for this. He gave the worksheet to the teacher; she looked at it and then looked at Jiyong.  She was disappointed.

“You did not finish you work.” She stared questionably at Jiyong.

“I am truly sorry teacher; there is no excuse for my behavior.  This will not happen again.”  The boy told the woman behind the desk.

“It better not Kwon Jiyong, I expect better from you.”

            He bowed to her and left the room as fast as he could.  He hated the look of disappointment on her face.  He had almost forgotten that he needed to run across the campus to see Sohee’s beautiful face.  How could he forget such an important person!  He then started running with a huge smile on his face.  He was skinny but he was good at running.  He could do it for hours if he had to.  As he got closer to his destination, the excitement built up more and more inside him.  He stopped in front of a building; he looked around to find her.  She was there, standing alone.  It was so perfect, she was alone and he could easily approach her and make conversation.  As he started walking towards her, she saw him walking her way and gave him a shy smile.  Jiyong grinned because she actually looked happy to see him.  He stood in front of her and tried to greet her.  He opened his mouth but nothing came out.  He tried again but still failed.  She looked at him with a confused look.  He suddenly felt as if he were falling into a big hole. 

“Jiyong get up, can you hear me.”  Her sweet voice sounded concern.

“Jiyong get up now!” Her sweet voice had transformed into a deep manlier voice.  What’s going on?  “Get up you are going to be late for class!”  He opened his eyes and saw Young Bae staring at him. 

            It was a dream, just a dream.  He could not believe it did not happen.  It seemed so realistic; she looked so perfect standing in front of him smiling. He wanted to go back to sleep and continue the dream but he couldn’t.  Young Bae was right, if he did not get up within the next few minutes, he would definitely be late to class.  With a sleepy moan he got out of bed and headed for the shower.  He got ready and got his books and left for class.  On the way to his first class he thought about the dream.  One thing the dream got right was that he did absolutely no homework on the weekend.  He hoped his teachers would not be disappointed like in his dream.  As the day passed by, all his teachers nodded in disappointment as he turned in his class work and homework.  He was now heading to his last class, the one where the dream took place. He was excited because unlike the dream, he had actually done the reading.  He hoped had to do a multiple choice worksheet like in the dream.  But there was no worksheet.  Bad luck, he had to write an essay instead.  He wrote it by the end of class, it was not as great as he’d hoped but it would give him a passing grade.  Class ended and he left class.  He should be going across campus to see Sohee but he did not actually know where to.  He didn’t know Sohee’s classes or where she could be at this time.  He was lost in thought and did not see the pole in front of him.  He walked right into it and hit his head.  How embarrassing, this was not a good day for him. 

            He looked down at the floor and tried to ignore the stares he was receiving from the other students.  He should just walk back to his dorm and sleep it off; hopefully he could dream of her again.  On his way there he decided to stop at the coffee shop and buy a snack.  As he got in like to get pay for his food, a girl bumped into him.  She was pretty with short hair.  She looked familiar, maybe she was at the party. 

“I’m sorry.” The girl said shyly as she bowed to him. 

“Sunye unnie.  Buy me something too please,” Pleaded a girl sitting at a table.  It was Sunmi, the friend whom Sohee had arrived at the party with.  Sohee must be close by, these were her friends. 

“Will that be all for you?”  The guy at the register asked him.

“Yes” Jiyong paid the young man and turned back towards the table where Sunmi and other girls were sitting at. 

            Jiyong decided to sit at a table next to them hoping that Sohee could walk into the shop and sit with them.  He wanted to see her so badly.  Sunye joined the group, now there were four girls in total, Sunye, Sunmi, and two other girls who looked a bit older than them.  Sohee was nowhere in sight.  He started to eat his sandwich very slowly. 

“Sohee, over here” 

“Did I just hear one of the girls say Sohee’s name?” Jiyong asked himself.  He turned towards the direction the group of girls was facing.  It was her. Sohee was standing by the entrance with another girl.  He wanted to get up and talk to her but he did not have the chance.  She walked towards the group excitedly.

“Look who I bumped into on my way here.”  Sohee said as she put her arm around the girl next to her.

“Hyuna! I missed you!”  Sunmi said and jumped up to hug Hyuna. 

“I missed you too Mimi! I also missed you Sunye, Yoobin, and YeEun!”  Hyuna then was being hugged by all the girls.

            The girls all sat down on the table and started talking about how they had missed Hyuna.  Jiyong tried not to listen to their conversation but it was hard not to overhear.  Apparently Hyuna used to be part of the group until she got sick and had to leave the school for a while.  Something about fainting spells and some other sickness he did not understand.  After Hyuna left they had met Yoobin and she joined the group.  They all visited Hyuna while she was gone and she and Yoobin had also become friends.  They looked very happy together, he kept looking at Sohee smile.  He wanted to find the courage to talk to her but how could he interrupt the group on their reunion.  Jiyong decided to text Seungri.  He was good with talking to girls, and he knew Sunmi already so I would be easier to approach Sohee. 

 

To Seungri:

I need your help! Come to the campus cafe shop.

 

From Seungri:

Ok hyung.  Is it a girl problem? hehe.

           

          It took Seungri five minutes to get to the coffee shop.  As soon as he came in, he started to say hi to almost everyone.  Does he actually know all of those people?  He made his way to Jiyong’s table.  As soon as he sat down, the older tried to explain why he had asked him to come over.  Jiyong didn’t even get two words out of his mouth when Seungri turned towards the group of girls and started to say hi to them.  He started asking Sunmi questions about a dog and the homework from their class.  They finished a conversation they had earlier that day. 

“Oppa, these are my friends Sunye, Yoobin, YeEun, Hyuna and you remember Sohee from the party.”  Seungri greeted everyone on the table with a lot of confidence. 

“Sohee, you are Yonghwa’s friend right.  Have you seen him?  He owes me money.”  Seungri joked around with Sohee.

“No.  I haven’t seen him since the party.”  Sohee blushed at the name ‘Yonghwa’ and looked down, she obviously did not want to talk about him.

            Seungri then turned around and pulled Jiyong up from his seat.  He introduced his friend to the girls.  Jiyong smiled and bowed to everyone, when it came to greet Sohee, he shook her hand as he bowed.  He blushed as their hands touched.  She gave him a shy smile and he felt butterflies in his stomach. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe so that I can upload another chapter, I feel like nobody is reading this story.  Much appreciated!