The date

I'm sorry but I love you

 

G-Dragon POV:

            It feels so nice to have her in my arms.  Jiyong caught Sohee as she was stumbling backwards trying to avoid being hit by Sunmi’s gun.  He had his arms around her waist and they were looking at each other’s eyes for a moment.  Jiyong wished he could hold her like this for the rest of his life.

“Mhhmmm…” Seungri got the attention of his friend and of Sohee.  They immediately separated.  Sohee looked like she was embarrassed and was blushing while Jiyong had a huge smile on his face wishing the hug would continue longer.  Seungri turned towards Sunmi and greeted her.  She blushed and greeted him back.  Nobody could deny the love they had for one another.  They way they looked at each other’s eyes was so cute to watch.

“Look guys, I got the high score!”  Sunmi was pointing at the screen, the words New High Score was blinking in bright red.  “Sohee, I want to play that other game with you.”  Now she was pointing at a game across from them.  It was a two player game. 

“Actually why don’t you play with Seungri, I’m not good at those shooting games.”  Sohee winked at Sunmi giving her a hint that it was her chance to be with Seungri alone.

“I’m really good at those games Mimi, I bet I can beat you.” Seungri teased.

“No way, nobody can ever beat me!  I’m the best, just watch, I’ll win you.”  Sunmi laughed and they both headed towards the Dinosaur Adventure game.

“Let’s sneak off and leave them here.”  Jiyong was hoping to leave the arcade and go somewhere alone with Sohee.

“Ok.”

That is all she had to say to make his heart flutter.  She agreed to leave with Jiyong and now was his chance to make her fall in love with him. 

“There’s a park here were we could hang out for a bit.  Want to go?  We could feed the ducks if you want.”  She nodded and they walked side by side toward the park.  There was an awkward silence hovering over them and Jiyong could not think of anything to talk about. 

“How long have you and Seungri been friends?”  Jiyong was so thankful when she said something. 

“I have known him since I was seventeen years old.  We met in high school.”

“Oh, that’s cool.”  Sohee looked down.

This is such a lame conversation.  At that point the boy saw an ice-cream shop.  “Do you want to get some ice-cram?  My treat.”  Sohee said yes and they both entered the store.  On entering the shop Seungri and Sohee both saw a couple sitting on a small table holding hands and sharing an ice-cream cone.  They looked in love and Jiyong wished she could be with Sohee like that.  Both holding hands and enjoying nice dates together.  He needed to confess to Sohee how he felt.  Maybe she also felt the same for him.  They stood at the front counter looking at all the flavors.  He was either getting chocolate or strawberry flavor.  The owner of the store asked Sohee what she wanted, and then asked Jiyong.  They both were surprised that they ordered the same flavor.  The lady gave them their ice-cream and as Jiyong was taking money out to pay her, she made a comment that made Jiyong blush.

“You two make a cute couple.”  Jiyong wanted to go along with it and say thank you to the woman but Sohee immediately interrupted.

“Oh no, we are not a couple.”  Sohee looked kind of embarrassed and laughed it out but Jiyong was wishing that they were a couple.

They left the store and headed for the park.  Jiyong could not even eat his ice-cream.  He was too busy looking at Sohee.  She was so perfect, an angel.  He loved everything about her.  The way she walked, the way she dressed, how she talked, and even the way she ate her ice-cream. 

“Watch out!”  Sohee yelled to warn Jiyong about a man on a bicycle heading right towards him.  Jiyong jumped to get out of the way and accidentally dropped his ice-cream.

“Are you ok?”  Jiyong asked Sohee.

“Me?  Are YOU ok?  You almost got run over by that man.”  Sohee was worried for Jiyong.  Jiyong was happy that she was concerned about him.

“Yeah I’m ok, I just dropped my ice-cream.”

“You can eat from mine if you want.”  She smiled and lifted her ice-cream towards him.

“Thank you Sohee.  You’re really nice.”

            They both smiled at each other and started walking again.  Each took a few from the ice-cream on the way there.  This is so amazing!  Jiyong could not stop smiling, he was sharing ice-cream with the girl he liked.  This had turned into a great day after all.  They arrived at the park and Sohee immediately saw the swings.  She pointed at them and then grabbed Jiyong’s arm and pulled him towards them.  She got on one of them and Jiyong got on the other.  She sat there eating her ice-cream while Jiyong looked at her under the moonlight.  It was the perfect view for him.  He then got up and stood behind her.  He pushed her on the swing.  They were having so much fun and started to talking and getting to know one another.  Sohee told the older boy how she loved to sing, dance, and fashion.  The boy told her how he loved to rap, and write lyrics.  They had so much in common.  They were laughing and enjoying each other’s company when Jiyong spotted a sand box near the swings.  He headed towards them and sat down.  He made a mound with the sand and pretended to play with some invisible toy cars.  He hoped this would trigger her memory.  She had to remember this, it wasn’t the same park where they had met but it could make her remember.  She laughed at the sight of the 22 year old sitting on the sand box playing with invisible toy cars.  She was still swinging and he looked at the grass.  There’s one.  He spotted a small white flower growing near him.  He thought it was so perfect.  He could pick it and hand it to her.  He instantly stood up and picked the flower and walked towards Sohee.  He got on one knee with his the flower on one hand and said,

“Will you be my girlfriend?” 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for subscribing to this story.  I'm really happy!

It took me a while to post this chapter but I finally got to it.  I had lost all inspiration so I had to reread the story and play some romantic music in the background to get some inspiration.

I think I need to have a movie night and play all those sad, romantic, love movies.

Anyway, thank you all who are reading the story and hope you enjoy this chapter.  

Leave your comments below.