y Stretching

I'm sorry but I love you

Sohee:

             Sohee got to her first class of the day.  All week she had been excited for her date with Jiyong on Saturday.  Today was Friday, only one day to go.  She was hoping to finally become Jiyong's girlfriend during the date on Saturday.

             "Sohee, why are you so happy these days?"  Sohee turned to her right to see Yonghwa who sits next to her.

             "Oh well, I think I might be falling in love."

             "Oh really.  Hmm... wonder who the lucky guy is." Yonghwa smiled at Sohee while taking out his notebook.

             Sohee noticed his his smile and remembered how she used to feel butterflies every time he smiled at her.  Now she was glad she no longer felt those butterflies in her stomach.  Sohee still thought that Yonghwa was handsome but he loved Seohyun and they actually made a cute couple. 

             "His name is Jiyong."

             "Jiyong? Is it that guy I met at the fraternity party weeks ago?"

             "Yeah that's him."

             “Did I just hear that you like someone Sohee?”  Sooyoung, who sits next to Yonghwa asked.

             “Shhh.. Don’t say it so loud.”  Sohee hushed Sooyoung while Yonghwa laughed.

             One of the many good things that had happened to Sohee, since she was reunited with Jiyong, is that she now felt more comfortable around Yonghwa.  She no longer had ‘feelings’ for him so it was easier to talk to him and become closer.

             “Alright class let’s start off by turning in your homework from yesterday.”  The Math teacher entered the room and the conversation between the friends had ended.

             After class she said good-bye to her two math buddies before heading to her next class.  She had twenty minutes before her next class, English, began.  She liked this class because she was great at English.  She always watched American TV shows on her spare time.  It had helped her with pronunciation.

             Bzzzt.  Bzzzt.  Bzzzt.  Her phone vibrated.  Immediately Sohee thought it was Jiyong and took her phone out of her pocket.

            From: Hyuna

             Sohee-ah, do you want to go to the gym with me after classes.. Please!

            To: Hyuna

            Hummm… at what time?

            From: Hyuna

            My last class ends at 4pm. 

            To: Hyuna

            Ok.  I’ll meet you there after 4 ^ ^

            From: Hyuna

            Yay!  I feel like we haven’t talked in a while.  I’m excited!!

            Well the text message was not from Jiyong but it was alright because Sohee had missed Hyuna.  They sometimes didn’t see each other for days, even weeks.  Sohee entered her next class and headed towards her seat.  She sat down and as she was getting her notebook out something hit her hand.  She looked and a folded up piece of paper was laying on top of her desk.  She looked around to see who had thrown it.  Yoseob, and Kikwang were sitting to her left talking with each other while Mir, on her right, was smiling like a dummy. 

             It’s probably from Mir, She thought. She sighed and opened the note and read it.  In the middle of the paper there was the words:

             Can we be Parteners again? Please!

             -Mir :)

             Mir had horrible handwriting skills and it resembled more like a five year olds’ writing.  Sohee noticed that the word ‘partners’ was misspelled. She then got her favorite pink pen out and wrote back to him:

             Fine, we could be PARTNERS… but learn how to spell it.

             -Sohee

            English class always required the students to have partners in order to practice having conversations in English and quiz each other on spelling.  She somehow always ended up with Mir.  Even though he was bad at this class, she still enjoyed his company. 

            After all her class she headed back to her dorm to change.  She had to meet up with Hyuna in twenty minutes.  She put on some short shorts, her pink sports bra, and an oversized knitted sweater.  She put her hair up in a bun and she was ready for the gym.  She looked at her reflection in the mirror for a while. 

            I look pretty darn good.  She smiled as a thought of Jiyong seeing her in this semi-see-through sweater.  She was going to the gym but some would say see looked y. After checking herself out in the mirror she grabbed her room keys, her phone, and her student ID card.

            “Sohee I’m back.”  Sunmi had come into the room.

            “Hey Mimi, I’m going to the gym with Hyuna.  Want to join us?”

            “Oh darn it, I already made plans with Seungri. Sorry…” Sunmi seemed a bit disappointed.   “Maybe I can hang with you and Hyuna some other day.

            “That’s ok.  Maybe we can schedule a fun day where the entire group can hang out together.”  Sohee suggested that the group of girls, which consisted of Sunmi, Sunye, YeEun, Yoobin, Hyuna, and herself, would hang out with the group of boys, consisting of Seungri, Jiyong, Daesung, Youngbae, and Seunghyun.  Sunmi agreed to the great plan, they hugged good-bye and Sohee headed towards the Gym.

            Sohee entered the building.  She swiped her ID card to gain access to the many different rooms.  There were rooms with weights, usually filled with muscular men, rooms with yoga classes, rooms with running machines, and rooms with large mirrors on the walls used by dance students.

            Where can Hyuna be? Sohee took out her phone to text her friend.

            “Sohee!”  Hyuna popped out of nowhere and hugged Sohee from the back.

            “Unni, I can’t breathe.”

            “Oh sorry, it’s just that we rarely see each other.”  This was true.

            “So what did you plan on doing here?”  Hyun let go of Sohee and pointed towards a door.

            “I want to practice some choreography.”  She took Sohee by the arm and pulled her towards one of the rooms with large mirrors on the walls.  On one corner of the room were some speakers, and connected to the speakers was Hyuna’s iPod.

            “Should we stretch first?”  Sohee was not sure how these choreography practices initiated.

            “You’re right! We need to exercise.”  Hyuna put on a slow song and then bent down to touch her toes.  Her but was right in front of Sohee.

            “Woa Hyuna, move your but!”  Sohee laughed and then copied the older girl.

            “Come on Sohee, stick your out more!  You have to be ier!”  Hyuna laughed as Sohee awkwardly tried to be y while stretching.

            Both girls laughed throughout the stretching routine.  When the song ended Hyuna got up and headed towards her iPod to put on another song. Sohee stood up and heard someone clear their throat. She turned around frightened because it was obviously a man and not Hyuna.  Sohee was sure that they were alone in the practice room.  Both girls looked towards the door and there stood a guy who had obviously been watching them during their y stretching routine.

            This is so embarrassing!  Sohee couldn’t believe that someone had been watching while she was sticking her out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hey everyone!  Sorry I haven't updated in a while :(

I know what you are all thinking... "What happened to this chick! Did she die or something?"

Lol cuz that's exactly what I think when other authors don't hurry up and update.

But this chapter doesn't really have Hee-Dragon moments but I wanted to show more of their personal lives when they are not together.

I also brought back Kikwang, Sooyoung, Yoseob, Mir, and of course... Yonghwa who I had mentioned in past chapters.

So how did you guys like this chapter?  Who do you think was watching them do some y stretching??

A friend or some creeper!! ewww! lol

Thanks to those who have been commenting and reading this story.  It means a lot and I'm trying to upload more often from now on.