A Date and a Rap Competition!

I'm sorry but I love you

Jiyong:

            Jiyong had been worried about Sohee’s when she wasn’t answering anybody’s calls.  He had to cancel a few events because they were late now.  He also had tickets to go on a boat ride, he wanted to do the Titanic scene where Rose is “flying” but sadly that idea will no longer happen.  It was two hours after the meeting time but Jiyong was not mad, he was glad that even if it was late, they would still meet.

            Jiyong stood outside the girl’s dorm building.  He had been waiting there for about ten minutes until Sohee came out looking like an angel like always.  She came out of the front doors and Jiyong’s eyes were fixed on her beauty.  She had on a beautiful white dress that emphasized her innocence.

            They bowed to each other shyly.  They never forget their manners when they greet one another. 

            “These are for you.”  Jiyong handed the young lady a bouquet of roses.  They were all red, except for one right in the middle.

            “Thank-you Jiyong oppa.”  She smiled as she took the bouquet of roses.  She noticed the different colored rose in the middle and pointed at it.

            “Why is this one white?” 

            “Because in every bunch there’s one that stands out, you are that one white rose that stands out.” 

            She blushed at the cheesy yet cute statement that Jiyong said.  He was a bit embarrassed to say that line but he made sure to always sound confident in front of Sohee. 

            He grabbed her hand and together they walked away from the school.  He had to quickly make new plans for the night.  All his previews plans were out of the question.  The first thing that popped into his head was to go to a park, put her on a swing and officially ask her, for the second time, to be his girlfriend.  He was confident that this time he would get the ‘yes’ he wanted.  The closest park was attached to the campus.  In was south west to the university.  They took two rights and headed down a steep hill.  Walking down the sidewalk they walked by other groups of people.  Jiyong very proudly held Sohee’s hand in front of others to show off.

            When they reached the south end of the campus, they turned to the left and walked into the park.  The park had a small playground in the front, one table and a BBQ grill next to it.  Past that there is an open field where people play Frisbee and various ball involved games.  Beyond the field and around the back end of the park was a dense tree patch which looked like a miniature forest.  Many people liked to take walks through the beautiful ‘forest’ and relax.

            “Sohee you want to go on the swing?”  She nodded and they headed towards the playground.  Sohee sat on the swing and Jiyong pushed her from the back.  Jiyong noticed her holding her rose bouquet with a lot of affection.

            “Did you really like those roses?”

            “I love them.  It’s actually the first bouquet of flowers that I ever received.”

            “Really?”  Jiyong smiled.

            “Well I’ve never had a boyfriend that gave me flowers, roses, teddy bears or other presents.”

            “Are you sure?  No kid has ever given you anything before?”

            “Nope.”

            “Did you forget I gave you that flower when we were little?”  She giggled remembering.

            “Oppa, you are the first to do all these things.  It’s overwhelming.”

            Jiyong stopped the swing and wrapped his arms around her.  He put his body very close to hers.  He felt her body tense up from the unexpected back hug.

            “You know, if I were your boyfriend, you would always receive gifts and love from me.”  He whispered into her ear in a soothing way.

            He was pretty sure that she got the chills from his whispering into her ear action.  It made Jiyong proud.  He let go of her and circled around to the front of her.  He got on one knee and asked her to be his girlfriend once again.

            “Ahn Sohee, will you finally say yes and be my girlfriend.”  He pouted very cutely, “please.”

            She laughed with emotion after his aegyo. 

            “Oppa, I really, really, want to be your girlfriend.”  She admitted.

            “Woohoo!”  Jiyong jumped up in excitement.  “She’s my girlfriend!”  He was yelling at paserbyers while pointing at Sohee.

            Sohee got up from the swing and trying to calm her boyfriend down. 

            “Oppa calm down.”  She told him while laughing.

            “Miahnae Sohee, I’m just really happy right now.  I’ll try to control it.”  He smiled at her and hugged her tightly once again.  She wrapped her arms around his body as well. 

            “Sohee, I promise that I will be the best boyfriend that I can be.”  He kissed her on the cheek.  “I will never hurt you.”

            “I really like you Jiyong oppa, don’t let me down.” 

He looked down into her eyes.  They were staring at each other.  “I won’t let you down.”  He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.  This was their first kiss and it made him see fireworks.  She pulled away first very shyly.

“Sorry, am I going too fast?  I shouldn’t have kissed you, stupid me.”

            “No it’s not that.  It’s just…”  She hesitated a bit.  “It was my first kiss.”

            Jiyong smiled because he realized how innocent she was.  He grabbed her hand and started to walk towards the back end of the park.  They took a small train into the forest.

            “Don’t worry Sohee, you can practice kissing with me.”

            “Yah, oppa don’t embarrass me.”  She hid her face behind the bouquet of roses.

            The new couple walked through the tall trees for a while.  They talked and laughed together.  It was romantic walking hand in hand through nature.  The birds were singing, and the squirrels were playing and jumping from one tree to the next.  By the time they reached the end of the trail, they were on the other end of the park.

            “Oppa, what’s inside the backpack?”  Jiyong had almost forgotten about the backpack on his back.

            “I packed us a snack to eat.” 

            They walked to the center of the open field.  It was sunset and there was nobody around so they had the entire park all for themselves.  Jiyong opened the backpack and took out a thin blanket to sit on. In front of them he set out the various snacks he had hand made earlier in the day.  He took out some rice cakes and kimbap.  He also took out some drinks.

            His friends helped him make the rice cakes and kimbap after his shopping trip with Seunghyun.  He hoped that Sohee enjoyed eating the snacks he and his friends prepared specially for her.  Fortunately Sohee said that it was delicious.

            It had turned dark by the time they were finished eating.  A light post by the playground was their source of light.  They packed the plastic trays that were once full of food.  Jiyong looked up at the sky and noticed all the beautiful stars that were there.

            “Sohee, do you know about the constellations in the sky?”

            “Yeah, I know a few constellations, why?”

            “I don’t know anything about astronomy.  Would you show me some constellations?”

            She agreed to teach him all she knows about astronomy and the night sky.  They lay down on the blanket, facing towards the night sky.

            “See those four stars right there?”  She pointed at a square shape in the sky, “and you see those other stars that make three crooked lines out of the square?”

            “Yeah I see it.”

            “That is Pegasus.”

            “Uhmm.. are you sure?”

            “Yup, I took an astronomy class last year.  I’m 100% sure.”

            “Pegasus means ‘flying horse’ right?”

            “Yeah it’s the flying horse from the Hercules movies.”

            “If that’s Pegasus, then why does it look like a jelly fish?”

            Both of them laughed not knowing why the flying horse in the sky looked like a jelly fish.  Sohee continued to show her new boyfriend all the constellations she knew.  This just made Jiyong confused about the shapes and names of the constellations.

            Bzzt.  Jiyong got a text message.

            From: Seunghyun aka T.O.P hyung

            Jiyong-ah, I have a competition in one hour.  Do you want to come?

            “Sohee, would you want to watch a rap competition?  Seunghyun hyung is going to compete.”

            “Yeah sure, I think it’ll be fun.”  Jiyong hugged her and told her how cool she was.

            To: Seunghyun aka T.O.P hyung

            I’ll be there with Sohee

            From: Seunghyun aka T.O.P hyung

            Great, uhmm can she invite her friends too??

            To: Seunghyun aka T.O.P hyung

            Why??? Are you interested in one of them??

            From: Seunghyun aka T.O.P hyung

            Yah! Don’t tease your hyung. 

Remember Youngbae said that Yoobin was interested in me?

To: Seunghyun aka T.O.P hyung

So you want to show off?? kkkk Sohee said she will ask them to come.

* * * * *

            The couple had to walk across the entire campus to reach the north end of it.  There they met up with all their friends and together they walked another 10 minutes to reach the place where the competitions are held.

            When they arrived to the location, many people were already crowing around the stage.  Hip-Hop music was playing loudly.  Seunghyun was standing next to the stage practicing his beat-box and rap.

            “Hyung, we’re here.”  Seungri yelled out.

            He walked towards the group of friends and greeted them all.  The tall guy blushed when Yoobin smiled at him.

            “So you compete here all the time?”  Yoobin asked him.

            “Yeah, it’s usually every week.”

            “Hyung always wins.”  Daesung told the girls.

            “Really?  You’re that good huh?”  Asked Yoobin in a sarcastic tone.

            “I don’t want to brag but I do always win.”

            “So uhmm… can anyone just join the competition?”  Seunghyun just looked at her in confusion.

            “Yeah, anyone can join.  They just have to sign up over there.”  Seunghyun pointed towards a small table next to the stage.  A tattooed lady sat at the small table with a list.

            “Unnie, are you going to join?”  Sunye asked in excitement.

            All the boys in the group gave each other confused looks.  They couldn’t believe what was going on with the girls.  Yoobin nodded and she walked towards the sign-up table.  The tattooed lady told her the rules of the competition, told her the money price at the end for the winner, and then Yoobin signed her name on the list.  She was number twenty, the last competitor.

            Minutes later, the competition started.  A large crowd gathered around the stage.  One after another, the competitors rapped to the Hip-Hop beat.  Everyone in the crowd bobbed their heads to the beat and once in a while yelled in astonishment.  It was Seunghyun’s turn to go up. 

            “Up next we have the undefeatable, T – O – P!!”  The entire crowd cheered for him.

            Seunghyun walked up the steps very confident.  The beat started and he started to beat-box before giving an awesome rap.  He stood in the middle of the stage and pointed his finger at the crowd while shaking it in a circular motion.  The girls in the crown cheered for him and yelled out “I love you TOP!” “Waa he’s so hot” and “No one will ever defeat him!”

            Jiyong looked around and saw Daesung and Seungri cheer like crazy maniacs while Youngbae had a little random dance going on.  He turned to Sohee and her friends who were clapping to the beat and enjoying it.  When the older friend on stage finished there was only two other competitors left before Yoobin had to get on stage and compete with all the other guys.

            “That was amazing hyung!”  Daesung told Seunghyun and gave him small congratulatory hug.

            “You’re good T.O.P” Yoobin said.  “I like your stage name.  It sounds cool.”

            “Thanks Yoobin-shi.”  Seunghyun was proud but couldn’t avoid getting shy around Yoobin.

            “How do you do that hand shaking thing??”  Yeeun tried to copy it and Seunghyun showed the girls the proper way of doing it cool.

            When it was time for Yoobin to go on stage the crowd got quiet. 

            “Our last competitor today will be the lovely Kim Yoobin.  This will be her first time on stage so give her a nice time.”  The announcer said.

            As she grabbed the mic and walked to the center of the stage, all the girls on the crowd whispered as they judged her.  She was the only girl competitor and they didn’t know if she was going to be good at rapping or not.  The guys on the other hand whistled at her and complemented on her looks.

            The music started playing and Yoobin started to rap like a pro.  The crowed realized how talented the girl was and all cheered in unison.  She then leaned forward and did the hand shaking thing while pointing at Seunghyun.  Jiyong looked up at his friend and noticed Seunghyun staring at Yoobin with his mouth wide open.  Seunghyun started to drool.

            “Hyung, you’re drooling.”

            “I think I’m in love.”  Seunghyun said in his daze. 

            Yoobin continued to rap so amazingly that it was obvious she was way better than most of the guy rappers that went before her.  As she was done, she stuck her right leg out and ran her hand from her ankle up to her thigh very ily.  Everyone in the crowd cheered like maniacs.  T.O.P was still in a haze when they called up all the competitors to the stage.

            All twenty of the competitors stood there while the top five where announced.

            “Choi Minho, T.O.P., Kim Yoobin, Yong Junhyung, and Eli are in the top five.  Who will win?”

            The crowd did a drum roll before the winner was announced.

            “And the winner of today’s competition is...”  The announcer looked down at the card in his hand and gave a surprised look.

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI everyone!  Sorry for the long wait! I will be honest with you guys, I didn't update because I litteraly had no good ideas on what to write.  Gahh.. brain farts seriously.  But OMG you guys... Sunye's wedding is in days!! I can't believe that she will be a married woman after this week!

Do you guys still want me to couple her up with Taeyang??? I mean she's going to be married in real life.. but if you guys want, plans of putting them together will stay the say.  You guys choose:)