He suffers from Epilepsy

I'm sorry but I love you

Sohee:

            Saturday morning Sohee was out with two of her unnies.  Sunye and Yeeun took her to breakfast at the student dinning center.  It was a place on campus where breakfast, lunch, and dinner were served, buffet style.  It was a bit expensive, but convenient.  The food was always delicious.

            Sohee ate a plate of fresh fruit, and an American style waffle.  Sunye and Yeeun ate scrambled eggs, a plate of cereal, and soup.  The three girls talked about how nervous Sohee was about the date.

            “I’m really falling for him, what should I do?”

            “What do you mean ‘what should I do?’ Sohee, you go out with him, that’s what you do.”

            “Yeeun is right.”  Sunye said, while swallowing some Honey Nut Cheerios.

            “Unni, I’ve never had a boyfriend before.  I don’t know how to act around Jiyong.  I get nervous every time I’m with him.”  Sohee took a bite from her fluffy waffle.

            “Don’t be nervous just be yourself around him.”  Yeeun ate her soup.

            “What if I fall for him hard, and then he figures out that he doesn’t like me anymore?”

            “Well then he would be a babo!”  Yeeun said with full of scrambled eggs.

            “But don’t worry Sohee that will never happen.”  Sunye reassured the younger one.

            After breakfast, the older girls returned to their dorms.  Sohee decided to head to the library.  She had so many thoughts going through her head.  The girl needed a place to be nice and quiet for her to clear her head.  At the library, she would be able to read a book, study, or anything else on the computers.

            She entered the large building and walked towards the spiral staircase.  ON the second floor, she walked towards the very back of the building.  She passed all the book cases, the computers, and reached the study tables.  It was completely deserted in there.  She sat down on a chair and set her bag on the floor.  She then laid her head on the table and closed her eyes.  She tried to get rid of her many thoughts, but just more kept rushing in instead.

            “Be back by 2PM.”  Sohee remembered Sunye’s words. 

            She had to be back by then, in order to have time to do her makeup and hair. Sohee took out her phone, it was 10:05am.  She had a lot of time to kill before she needed to head back. 

            She placed the phone on the table, placed her head over her arms and closed her eyes again.  She stayed in that position for a while until she couldn’t take it anymore.  She stood up and walked towards the many book cases she had passed earlier.

            It took a long time to finally find a book decent enough to read.  Lord of the Rings, the books were at the very bottom of the book shelf.  Sohee found them when she had given up trying to find a book.  She had laid down on the floor in protest, she looked to her right, and there she saw them.  She grabbed the first book of the series and walked back to the study table. 

            She sat down and read the first page.  She re-read it once more.  She still had no idea what she had read.  Every time she started reading, her mind immediately returned to Jiyong.  She couldn’t concentrate at all.  Day dreams and books did not mix well for Sohee, or anybody. 

            She put her head down on the book.  It was useless to read like this.  There was no concentration.  She closed her eyes, and then swallowed the drool coming out of .

            “That’s an insult to The Lord of The Rings’ fans.”

            Sohee looked up and saw Heechul standing there watching her drool all over the book.  He sat down across from her.

            “That’s a really good book, how could it put you to sleep?”

            Sohee sat strait, wiped the drool from her lips and looked at the guy in front of her.

            “I’m sure it’s a good book, I just can’t concentrate.”  She closed the book and pushed it to a side.

            Heechul picked it u and flipped through the pages.

            “I remember reading the series in High School.  They are addicting.”

            “I’ve seen the movies, but never read the books.”  Sohee said.

            “Who’s your favorite character?”  He smiled at Sohee.  “I bet it’s Gollum, right!  He’s pretty y!”  He laughed teasing her.

            “Eww! Gross!”  Sohee said, recalling the ugly creature from the movies.

            “Nah, you look like an Orlando Bloom kind of girl.  You probably have a crush on his elf character huh.”

            “Actually, I do find his character to be very good looking.”  Sohee laughed.

            “So what are you doing at the library on Saturday morning?”

            “Well I needed a quiet place to clear my head.”

            “I understand, I have those days too.  I was having a bad day today, but it’s a good thing I found you here.”

            “How did you find me?  It was deserted when I got here.”

            “I was actually sitting on the other side and saw you browsing through the bookshelves.  Then I saw you just lie on the floor.”  He handed the book back to Sohee.  “I got excited when you picked this book.  I followed you because I wanted to see if you actually would read it.”

            “Oh, so you were watching me.  Creeper.”  Sohee gave a little laugh, just so it wouldn’t sound so mean, even if, technically he was a creeper for watching, and following her.

            “You should still read it when you have the time.”  He said, referring to the small, yet thick bood in front of her.     

            Sohee nodded up and down.  Heechul grabbed his backpack and took out a small note pad-type book.  He opened it, and inside were many Sudoku puzzles, and many word search puzzles.

            “That’s so cool; you come prepared for when you get bored.”

            “You want to play Sohee?”

            Sohee nodded her head in excitement.

            “Mhm.. yes”  She leaned forward to be closer to the puzzle book.

            Sohee was enjoying the time with Heechul.  He actually helped to clear her head.  Sohee was no longer nervous about the date.  Actually, she had completely forgotten about Jiyong for that moment.

            Bzzt.  Bzzt. 

            Heechul reached for his phone in his pocket.  He read the text message but didn’t reply.  He put the phone down on the table.  He returned to the Sudoku game.

            “You’re not going to reply?”

            “Nah, it’s just my annoying roommate.  He’s mad at me.”

            “Why is he mad?  Did you do something to upset him?”  Sohee didn’t want to sound like she was a snoop, but she was curious.

            “He’s just dumb.  I don’t know, I think he wants me to clean the room or something.”

            “Oh” Sohee didn’t really know what to say.

            She looked at her phone to look at the time. 

1:23pm

He eyes widened.  Time flew by very fast.

            “I have to go back now.  I’ve been here for too long.”  As she was getting up, Heechul grabbed her arm to stop her.

            “Do you really have to leave?  I don’t want to be lonely.  Stay...”  He made puppy eyes, “please.”

            Sohee still had more than half an hour left before she had to return to her dorm.  She sat down again.  She actually liked this guy now.  Not in the same way as she like Jiyong, but Heechul was actually cool.  She wondered why she ever thought he was a creeper in the first place.  He was a nice and a fun guy to hang out with.

            “Ok I’ll stay.  But I’m getting tired of those puzzles.”

            “Fine by me, we could do something else.”  Heechul said.

            “Now we can talk and get to know each other.”

            The two, now friends, talked for a long time.  Then he asked Sohee about her love life, once again.  He made it very obvious that he was interested in her.

            “So why can’t you go on a date with me?”

            “I told you, I have a guy already.”

            “I know, but technically, you said that the two of you were not boyfriend-girlfriend officially yet.”

            “Yeah I said that, but we have a date tonight and I’m going to finally say Yes to him.”  She blushed at the thought.

            “So I lost all hope with you huh…”  He looked a bit sad.

            “I’m sure you can find another girl.”

            “There are many girls out there, but the one I want is sitting right in front of me.” He reached over and grabbed Sohee’s hand.  She tried to pull away but he clamped onto her hand, hard.

            “heechul-shi, let go of my hand.”

            He didn’t listen to her, instead he held her hand tighter.  It was hurting her.  Then his eyes rolled back and he started shaking.

            “Heechul, this isn’t funny!  I’m getting scared.”

            He didn’t stop, he started to shake even worse.

            “Heechul what’s going on?”  She looked around, there was nobody there.  Heechul was falling out of his chair.  His uncontrollable shaking was really scary.  The scared girl then realized that he was having a seizure.  She started to panic.

            “Someone help! Please help!”  She started to scream.

            “Heechul, Heechul, I don’t know what to do!”  Heechul fell on the ground, and from his weight, he brought down Sohee as well.  He was shaking violently.  She kneeled down and lifted his head on her lap.  She started to cry. 

            “Is anybody here?  Help!”  She screamed as loud as she could.

            “Help!  Somebody!  Call an ambulance.”

            She remembered reading somewhere that people may bite their tongues during a seizure, so their mouths should be kept shut.  Heechul’s hand was still holding onto her left hand.  With the other she wrapped her arm around his head, pulling him closer, she kept his mouth shut but gave him plenty of room for him to breathe comfortably.

            “Someone, call an ambulance.”  She looked over the table to see both his and her phone there.

            She didn’t want to let go of him to walk over and a phone.  She was panicking, crying, and couldn’t think straight.

            “Heechul please, please stop.”  She begged him with tear coming down her eyes.  hurt from screaming so much.  She couldn’t stop herself from crying.

            “What’s going on?”  A lady voice was heard.

            Sohee looked up to see the janitor and a lady coming her way. 

            “He’s having a seizure, call for an ambulance.”  The janitor immediately took out his phone and called the school’s clinic.

            The librarian lady came closer and kneeled next to Sohee.   She tried to calm Sohee down by reassuring her that everything was going to be alright.  Sohee couldn’t stop crying, she just held onto Heechul hopping it would stop soon.  She had never seen anybody go through this before.

            By the time the school’s doctors and nurses came to the library.  Heechul’s seizure had stopped.  It lasted a little less than five minutes, but it seemed an eternity for Sohee.  She left with them to the clinic, across campus.  She was left in the waiting room while they took him in to check on him.  It took a long time for a doctor to come back to talk to her.

            “Kim Heechul is alright now.  He suffers from Epilepsy so it is common for him to get seizures.”

            Sohee was speechless to know that Heechul has to go through this on a regular occasion.

            “Don’t worry too much.  We’ll release him soon.”

            “Can I see him?”  She wanted to make sure he was ok.

            “Yes, of course.  He is conscious and has been asking to see you.”

            The doctor led her to Heechul’s room.  He was lying down on the bed.  HE smiled as soon as he saw her.

            “Hi Sohee.”  He made a hand gesture to signal for her to get closer.

            “Are you ok now?”  She grabbed his hand, “I was really scared.”

            “Yeah I’m ok.  I’m strong.”  He joked and let out a small giggle.  “It comes and goes, no big deal.”  He tried to make her feel better.

            “I didn’t know what to do.  I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to hold you down, or if that would harm you.  I just knew I couldn’t leave you there.”

            “Don’t worry too much, I’m sure you tried your best.”

            He lifted her hand towards his face.  He kissed it and smiled.

            “Thank-you Sohee, you’re a real angel sent from heaven.”

            Sohee smiled when she heard those words.  Jiyong liked to refer to her as ‘his angel’.  She then remembered her date with him.  She must be super late now.  Jiyong was probably mad, or worried about her. 

            “Don’t you have a date to go to?  Go before it gets too late.  Don’t leave the lucky man waiting.”

            Sohee smiled.  She didn’t want to leave Heechul but she wanted to be with Jiyong.  Heechul seemed to be a really understanding person.  He smiled at him.  Told him to get well, and said her good-byes.

            She was half way back to her dorm when she remembered her stuff was still at the library.  She made an about-face and ran to the library.  She ran up the stairs to the second floor.  Ran towards the back and found her belongings.  She grabbed her phone, placed it in her bag, and got Heechul’s belongings as well.  She ran back to the clinic again, dropped off his backpack with the lady at the front desk and headed to her dorm.  On the way, she checked her phone.  She had five missed calls from Jiyong, several texts from him, Sunye, Yeeun, and Yoobin.  There were missed calls from them as well, especially from Sunmi.  It was 3:45pm.  She was supposed to meet up with Jiyong at 3pm.  She opened to doors to her building and ran up stairs, because the elevator was occupied.

            She opened to door to her room and all the girls were there.  Sunmi ran and hugged the sweaty girl. All the running made her tired and sweaty.  She also had tear stains on her cheeks from all the crying.

            “Where have you been?  We’ve been so worried.”  Sunye said.

            “Sorry, something happened at the library...”

            “But are you ok?  Jiyong was worried sick.”  Yoobin commented.

            “Yeah I’m fine.  Did Jiyong oppa call?”

            “Jiyong and Seungri have been calling me.”  Sunmi said.

            “Hey don’t worry about it.  Let’s get you ready.”  Sunye said.

            Yeeun pulled Sohee and started to undress her. She had Sohee’s date clothes ready on the bed.  Another girl wiped her face and sprayed some perfume on her.

            “Mimi, call Seungri and tell him Sohee is here, tell him to tell Jiyong that she’s getting ready.  Hopefully Jiyong calms down as well.”  Yeeun commanded while brushing the messy hair on the youngest girl.

            Sunmi called her boyfriend.  She told him what Yeeun had said and then Seungri told Jiyong.  The date was back on.

 

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!  Dang it's taking so long for the date to come... lol but was this a good chapter.

Finally a longer chapter!  Sorry guys but sometimes I just sit in front of the computer, staring into space because I have no good ideas to write the stories.  My mind just goes blanks sometimes... boo!  But last night I couln't fall asleep, and I imagined the entire chapter in my head.  I ended falling asleep after 3am but it was worth it. 

There is an actuall reason for why Heechul has to be sick! oh and there was a question on the comments that I'm sure most of you are also asking yourselves.

The question:  Am I going to bring Lim into the story?

The Answer:  Yes! Of course I am, she is a WG and therefore, will come into the story.

When?  I don't know what chapter but soon enough.  By the way, something bad has to happen to Sunmi in order for Lim to come in... I've had this planned the entire time, even before I wrote the first chapter.  And Lim has to something to do with Heechul.  This is all I can tell you for now.