Horrible roommate!

I'm sorry but I love you

Jiyong POV:

            Kwon Jiyong finished studying for the upcoming exam with his study group.  He packed up his books and notes and headed back to his room on the sixth floor of the building. 

            He entered the room and set his belongings down.  His roommate was gone on a date with his girlfriend so Jiyong decided to also hang out with his own girlfriend.  They hadn't seen each other all day and he wanted to see her before going to bed.

            He took out his phone, ready to call her.  A knock was heard from the door.  Youngbae entered the room before Jiyong had time to ask who was there.  His was bored and alone and wanted to know if Jiyong would hang out with him.

            "We can watch a movie in my room."

            "I kind of wanted to hang out with Sohee tonight."

            "You can bring her along if you want.  I'm just really bored and nobody else seems to be free right now."

            "Is your roommate Heechul home?  Because if he is, I don't want to be there."

            "Nope, Heechul has been gone all day."

            "Ok then, let's go borrow a movie from the front desk."

            The two young men took the elevator down to the first floor.  The student at the counter asked what they needed.  Youngbae asked for the list of movies they had in stock.  The list was given to them and Jiyong picked a comedy movie.  They returned to the sixth floor and headed to the far end of the hall towards Youngbae's dorm room. 

            Youngbae opened one of his drawers and took out a box of microwavable popcorn.  He grabbed one bag, unwrapped it and put it into the microwave.  Jiyong called Sohee with his cell phone.  It rang a few times but there was no answer.  Jiyong decided to text her instead. 

            To: My Angel Sohee

            Babe, I'm with Youngbae.  Do you want to watch a movie with us?

            From: My Angel Sohee

            Sorry, I feel sick.  I'm going to sleep now.

            To: My Angel Sohee

            You're sick?  Should I make you some soup?

            From: My Angel Sohee

            I just got a little wet from the rain.  I'll be fine, I just need rest.  You don't need to bring        me soup.

            To: My Angel Sohee

            Ok I'll let you sleep but tomorrow morning I'm coming over to bring you breakfast.             Good night my love <3

            Jiyong put his phone away after the conversation with his girlfriend.  He was disappointed that he wasn't going to see her or hang out with her tonight but worried at the same time for her health.

            "Is she coming over?"

            "She feels sick.  I guess it's just the two of us tonight."

            The two guys had been friends since childhood and it had been a while since they have hung out just the two of them.  They jumped onto Youngbae's bed and got comfortable.  They each had a bag of popcorn on their lap and a few other snacks to eat.  The movie started and it seemed like it was going to be a good time when Heechul walked in.

            Damn it, he better not ruin the night, Jiyong thought.

            Heechul came into the room soaked wet and with a very angry look on his face.  He threw his jacket on the floor and started to undress.  All his wet clothes were on the floor.  Heechul grabbed a towel and dried himself as much as possible. 

            "What happened?"  Youngbae asked his roommate.

            "None of your en business Youngbae."  Heechul replied.

            "What is wrong with you Heechul?  He just asked a simple question, there was no need to talk to him like that."

            "You stay out of it Jiyong, I don't want to deal with your right now.  It's your fault why I'm in this mood."

            "How is it my fault?  What the hell did I do to you."

            Heechul stayed quiet while staring down at Jiyong.  He grabbed his towel and toiletries then headed to the showers.   The two friends were confused as to why Heechul was in such a bad mood.  They decided to continue the movie and hoped that Heechul would leave the building after his shower.  Less than ten minutes passed by when Heechul returned in the same exact mood as before.

            He dressed in loose clothing and combed his hair.  He picked up his wet clothes from the floor and took them out of the room.

            He's probably going to put his clothes into a dryer.

            Jiyong continued to eat his popcorn and try to concentrate on the movie.  Sohee popped into his head.  He was worried that she caught a cold from getting wet.  Jiyong hoped she wasn't drenched from head to toe just like Heechul because that would definitely make her sick.

            When Heechul returned to the room once again, he advised Jiyong and Youngbae to leave the room.  None of the friends wanted to leave the room.  They still wanted to watch the movie.

            "Can you just en leave the room."

            "This is my room too Heechul.  I pay rent to live in this room, not just you so I have as much right to stay here as you do."  Youngbae was yelling at Heechul.

            Heechul then got his phone and made a call.

            "Hyuna, do you want to come over?"  Heechul hung up and smiled at both of the younger men in the room.

            "I'm going to have with a very y woman.  If you want to watch then stay.  If you don't then just get the hell out of the room."

            Heechul played dirty all the time and this made Jiyong and Youngbae mad.  Jiyong remembered when he and Youngbae walked into the room and caught Heechul in bed with two girls at the same time.  That was a nasty scene he was not willing to see again.

            Heechul never was in a relationship with a girl.  He just liked to seduce them and take them to bed at all cost.  This didn't really bother Jiyong as much as long as it wasn't any of the girls he cared about.  This was one of the reasons why he had never brought Sohee over.  He didn't want Heechul to lay an eye on her and try something with her.

            Jiyong and Youngbae had no choice but to leave the room and finish the movie in Jiyong's dorm.  They got up and took the movie out of the DVD player.  They grabbed two extra packs of popcorn and left the room.

            In Jiyong's room, they decided not to finish the movie and just hang out and play video games.  They called Seunghyun and Daesung to come over as well.  They played for a long time until Seungri came home accompanied with his girlfriend Sunmi. 

            "Hey guys"  Sunmi greeted everyone in the room.  "Oh my god, are you guys playing Mario Kart?"

            "Yup, Nintendo 64 is the best!"  Daesung said in excitement.  "Do you want to play?"

            Sunmi sat down on the floor in front of the TV.  Seunghyun handed her his own control and she played with the other members.  Sunmi loved to play any and every type of video game that existed.  Sungri started to play as well.  Sunmi was very good and she knew where the shortcuts were.

            "Jiyong, you should have brought Sohee over to play with us.  I don't want to be the only girl hanging out with all the guys."

            "I invited her to hang out but she said she felt sick.  I'm going to make her breakfast tomorrow morning and hopefully she feels better."

            "She's getting sick?  My poor Sohee... maybe I should head back and see how she feels."

            Sunmi said goodbye to her boyfriend and to the rest of the guys before leaving to her own dormitory.  The roommates Daesung and Seunghyun left to their room.  Youngbae didn't want to go back to his room because he didn't want to deal with Heechul.

            Jiyong let his friend stay in the room with him and Seungri.  The three boys stayed to sleep in the room together.  Seungri and Jiyong slept on their own bed while Youngbae slept on the floor covered with many blankets to keep himself warm but the next day, he woke up on the bed hugging Jiyong.

*****

            Jiyong stood outside of the girls dormitory waiting for Sunmi to let him enter.  Since he didn't live there, a resident of the building always had to come to the front doors and let him inside.  Sunmi opened the door and Jiyong walked inside the building. 

            "I brought Sohee some soup.  Is she awake already?"

            "She just got out of the shower and is getting ready for the day."

            "You didn't tell her I was coming right?  This needs to be a secret."

            "I didn't tell her anything.  Don't worry about it."

            They both walked up the stairs to the second floor.  Down the hallway Yoobin came out of her room and saw Jiyong.  She greeted him before she headed to the restrooms.  As Jiyong and Sunmi reached the room, they heard Sohee speaking so someone out loud.

            "Fine, I forgive you, but I can't see you right now Heechul."

            Heechul? Is she talking to Youngbae's roommate on the phone?  Oh god, I hope not.


Hi everyone.  I updated, YAY!

So, now you know what type of a jerk Heechul is.  He's so mean to Taeyang! And he sleeps with every girl he wants.

Well I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, it wasn't as long as I'd liked but I'll update soon.

He's a horrible roommate!