To The Showers!

I'm sorry but I love you

G-Dragon:

            Jiyong woke up Friday morning with a smile on his face.  The next day would be the perfect date with his girl Sohee.  He opened his eyes to see Youngbae sitting on his chair typing something on his computer.

            “Youngbae-ah, how is it that you are always here.  You don’t even live in this dorm!”

            “I let him in Jiyong hyung!”  Seungri was changing next to his own bed. 

            “Ya! Technically I’m your hyung so don’t talk to me that way Jiyongie.” Youngbae said trying to reprimand Jiyong.

            Jiyong and Youngbae were very close in age but sometimes Youngbae liked to remind the younger one about the age difference.  Jiyong pulled the covers off his body and stretched.

            “Hey guys guess what!” At that point Daesung burst into the room.

            “I need to put a new lock on the door.”  Jiyong said loud enough so that everyone would hear but he was just ignored.  Everyone turned to Daesung and said “What?” in unison. 

            “I heard they are shutting the water off!”  Daesung was panting as if he had run from his room to this room.  “The building won’t have water all day!” He pointed outside the door where there was a lot of boys running down the hallway. 

            “Why are they shutting the waster source? We need it!”  Jiyong asked his frantic friend.

            “I think some workers will exchange the old pipes with new ones.” He turned and peaked out the door again.  “You guys! Everyone is rushing to take a shower and use the toilet before the water turns off!”

            “What time will the water be off?” Seungri asked putting on his shoes.

            At that point Seunghyun barged into the room and screamed, “The water is shutting off in 20 minutes! Run TO THE SHOWERS!” He quickly ran out of the room holding his towel and headed towards the community showers.

            All the boys in the room looked at one another in astonishment.

            “Well I guess you guys should head to the showers before it’s completely filled up.”  Seungri mocked his friends since he had already showered and was ready for classes.

            All the boys fought their way out of the room to get to their own rooms.  They need to get a towel, their shampoo, soap, and head towards the large room with ten showers.  Jiyong jumped out of bed, grabbed his towel, and his small bucket containing all the necessities for a shower.  When he reached the shower room, all the stalls were taken and a large line was forming.

            “Hurry up in there.  We all need to take a shower!”  A senior boy was yelling at the guys taking a shower. 

            As time was running out each boy took their turn to take a short quick shower.  Jiyong had just finished rinsing himself when all the shower heads stopped dripping water.

            “No! I’m not finished!”  A boy yelled from across the room.

            After his shower Jiyong returned to his room to find a half Youngbae sitting at his desk once again.  He had taken a shower right before Jiyong and had already made it back to the room. 

            “Youngbae, what are you doing in here again.  Don’t you have a room of your own?”

            “I get lonely in there.  I don’t think my roommate likes me very much.”       

            Jiyong walked to the closet to find something to wear for the day.  He put on his clothes and tuned to Youngbae.

            “Did you have time to get dressed?  You’re still in your bath towel.” 

            Youngbae looked down with a sad face.  “My roommate locked me out of the room,” He said with a sad tone.  “Can I borrow some of your clothes?”

            Jiyong felt guilty for being irritated that his friend was in the room all the time.  Youngbae had a horrible roommate who got drunk, threw up in their room, had with random girls while Youngbae slept, and apparently locks him out .  Jiyong found some clothes and gave them to his friend.

            “Here wear this.”  Youngbae grabbed the clothing items and smiled at the younger one. “Why did your roommate lock you out?”

            “He was in there when I ran to get my towel but I guess he left to class before I returned after my shower.”  Youngbae changed into the clothes.

            The two boys talked about how horrible Youngbae’s roommate was.  Mostly everyone living on that floor hated the guy.  He was rude and insensitive, not only that but he was too old to live in the dorms.  He was also a senior in school but he was already 29 years old and should be living on his own.  Jiyong respected the fact that he had returned to school at an older age but he acted like a teenager.

            “Don’t worry about Heechul not liking you.  I like you Youngbae.”  The two friends hugged and then they both headed to their classes.

            I wonder what Sohee is doing right now? Jiyong took his phone out and looked through his contacts list.

            To: My angel Sohee <3

            I miss y-

            “Jiyong please put your phone away.  Class is about to start.”  Mrs. Kim, the Calculus teacher reprimanded him.  Jiyong couldn’t finish his text and put his phone away without sending it.

            I really miss my angel.  Is she thinking about me?  Jiyong was not paying attention to what was being written on the chalkboard. 

            “Snap out of it Jiyong.”  The girl sitting next to him snapped him out of the daydream he was having.  Jiyong looked at the chalkboard and realized there was a lot that he needed to write down.  He quickly picked up his pencil and copied what was written on the chalkboard. 

            Bzzt.  Bzzt. 

            His phone vibrated in his pocket.  He took it out and hid it under the desk.

            From: Youngbae

            I finally found my roommate and I was able to enter my room.

            To: Youngbae

            Great! He’s such an !

            From: Youngbae

            Yes he is! Haha but I’ll talk to you later.

            To: Youngbae

            Ok.  This time don't forget to take your keys with you at all times.

            The young man put his phone away without the teacher noticing.  His final class was finally over and he headed towards the coffee shop to get a snack.  He grabbed his apple juice, a bowl of rice and sat down on a table. 

            “Hyung! Sit over here.”  Seungri and Sunmi were sitting at a table across from him.  Jiyong got up and sat next to his roommate.  He greeted the couple and then remembered that he hadn’t texted Sohee.

            “Sunmi-shi, how is Sohee?  I haven’t talked to her today.”

            “She’s great!  All she does is smile all day, especially every time she receives a text from you.”

            Jiyong took out his phone and texted his girl.

            To: My Angel Sohee <3

            I miss you my angel. <3  How is your day? ^ - ^

            “Is Sohee finished with her classes today?”  Jiyong asked Sunmi.

            “Yeah, she told me earlier that she was going to the gym with our friend Hyuna.” 

            “You’ll see her soon hyung.”  Seungri teased the older friend.

            “Yeah, she probably wants to look y for you.”  Sunmi joined her boyfriend and teased Jiyong.

            The couple laughed together and returned to staring at each other’s eyes lovingly.  Jiyong ate his food and took out his phone once again.  It was 4:30 pm so he got up, said good-bye to his friends and headed back to his dorm. 

            Why is she not replying to me? Maybe she’s still at the gym. Many thoughts ran through his head.  He sat on his bed just staring at his phone.  He laid down and was slightly falling asleep when the phone vibrated.

            Bzzt.  Bzzt.

            From: My angel Sohee <3

            Oppa, I’m scared, this guy doesn’t leave me alone.

 

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my loves! :)

I still have one more week of school left but after that... Christmas Vacation!

This means that I will be able to upload more often! YAY!

Anyway.. so how was this chapter??

Yes I know.. I brought in another character.. Heechul (Taeyang's terrible roommate).  But there is totally a big reason why his character will be like this.

I had planned to bring him in earlier but it just didn't seem like the right moment.

Poor Youngbae, he has to deal with this terrible roomate!  I understand him cuz I had 3 terrible roomates in the past (i'll talk about them if you guys want me to).

Let's get to know each other! I'm from California, from a ghetto small town, with gangsters... instead of pretty, nice boys & girls.

Where are you guys from?? Oh and don't forget to comment :)