You're Whipped!

I'm sorry but I love you

 

                G-Dragon:

                After hanging out for a bit, Jiyong took Sohee back to her dorm.  Jiyong returned to his own room to find Youngbae sleeping on his bed.  Seungri was sitting on his own bed texting, probably with Sunmi.

                “Yah, Seungri, what is Youngbae doing here?”  Jiyong whispered.

                “I don’t know, he just came inside and laid on your bed.”

                Seungri got up and walked towards the older boy on the bed next to him.  He poked him to see if Youngbae would wake up.  He didn’t.

                “Hyung, Hyung, wake up.”

                “Just leave him.  Poor Younbae has to deal with his horrible roommate if he goes back.  I’ll let him sleep here for tonight.

                Seungri received a message and returned to his original position to read his text.  Jiyong changed into his jammies and brushed his teeth. 

                “Hyung, where are you going to sleep now?”  Seungri asked.

                “Right here on my bed.”  Jiyong smiled.  He lifted the blanket, and laid next to his friend.

                Beep Beep Beep

                The next morning, Jiyong’s alarm went off.  Jiyong lifted his hand and slapped the alarm clock.  He realized it was Saturday, the date was today.  He jumped out of bed, not noticing the boy still lying in his bed.  He stripped, wrapped a towel around his waist, and headed for the shower.  He scrubbed every inch of himself, making sure he was extra clean.  He returned and got dressed.  He combed his hair and checked himself out in the mirror.

                “Today is the day!”  He said to himself.

                “Hyung, why are you up so early?”  Seungri checked the clock.  “It’s 8:30am on Saturday.”  He pulled the covers over himself once more, wanting to go to sleep again.

                Jiyong remembered Youngbae slept on his bed.  He looked over and noticed his friend was no longer asleep on his bed.  The door opened and Youngbae came in with breakfast.

                “Jiyong, thanks for letting me sleep on your bed last night.”  Youngbae started setting up the food on the floor.  “I bought some breakfast for you.”

                “This is going to be such a great day.”  Jiyong cheered.

                From the wonderful smell of the food, Seungri got out of bed.  They all sat down on the floor and started to eat.

                Knock Knock Knock

                “Who is it?”  Jiyong asked with his mouth full.

                “Top Top Top!”  A deep voice came from the other side of the door.

                “Ah, come in Seunghyun Hyung.”  The tall young man opened the door and noticed all the food on the floor.  He immediately sat down without closing the door.  He grabbed a bowl, some chopsticks, and stuffed his mouth.

                “Hyung, are you ready to take me shopping?”  Jiyong asked before taking another mouthful of rice.

                “Oh yeah Jiyong…”  He swallowed the piece of chicken in his mouth.  “That’s why I came over.”

                “You two are going shopping together?”  Daesung asked.

                All the boys turned towards the door to see a half-asleep Daesung leaning on the door.  He still has his jammies on.  He looked down, noticed the delicious looking food, and sat next to his roommate Seunghyun.  Somehow all the boys ended up together in Jiyong’s room.  This happened almost every day.

                “Jiyong has that special date today with Sohee, remember?”  Youngbae replied.

                “Oh yeah”  Daesung rubbed his sleepy eyes with one hand while grabbing a spoon full of soup with the other.

                “After today’s shopping lesson, Jiyong will dress classy every day.”  Seunghyun told the group of friends.

                “Seungri” T.O.P said.

                “Yes hyung?”

                “How are you and Sunmi doing?”

                Seungri smiled while thinking about his girlfriend. 

                “We are great hyung.”  Seungri giggled a bit.  “She’s the most amazing person I’ve ever met.  She makes me smile just by thinking about her.”  He hugged himself as if hugging an imaginary Sunmi in front of him.  He seemed like an in love fan-boy.

                “You are so whipped, You’re whipped!”  Seunghyun, Youngbae, and Daesung chanted while playfully punching Seungri in the arms.

                “Yah, don’t .”  Jiyong said.  “Being in love is the greatest feeling a person can have.”  Everyone stopped what they were doing and started at him.  “Having feelings for someone else makes you feel unstoppable.”  Jiyong closed his eyes to imagine Sohee’s smile.  “When I see her smile, I feel like I can conquer the world.  I feel like the happiest man alive.”  Jiyong was smiling.

                “You’re both whipped!”  Daesung said and now all the boys were teasing Jiyong and Seungri.

                “Wait!”  Youngbae shouted, interrupting the guys.  “Since we are talking about girls, I remembered something.”  Everyone topped messing around and looked at him.

                “Top, do remember Sunmi and Sohee’s friends?”

                “Yeah, I’ve seen them a couple of times before… why?” 

                “Well, the oldest one, the senior, Kim Yoobin.”  Youngbae put his hand on Seunghyun’s left shoulder.  “I have her in my science class and…”  He paused looking at his friends.  “She keeps asking me about you, I think she might be interested in you.”

                Seunghyun blushed and all the boys were now teasing him as well.  The oldest boy was now turning red.  All five of them joked around and finished eating breakfast.  After they were finished eating, Seunghyun and Jiyong headed downtown.

                The two young men went from store to store buying all types of clothing items.  They bought jackets, sweater, shirts, dress pants, jeans, several pairs of shoes, and even some silky underwear.

 

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my beutiful subscribers, readers, and subscribers!

How have you guys been???  Where are you from?  How did you get into K-POP?? Questions, questions, and more questions. :P

Come on you guys, we can get to know one another! lol

So this chapter was supposed to be longer but I decided to cut it, in order to make room for Sohee's POV next chapter.  Yay finally the date!

I'm still not sure if I should troll you guys, and totally ruin their perfect date.. or actually make them have their perfect date...

Hmmmm still thinking about it. 

Have a nice day you guys!