Delicious

I'm sorry but I love you

G-Dragon's POV:

For the past few days Jiyong and Sohee had been texting each other nonstop. They smiled and giggled every time they receive a message.  By this time, Jiyong had told all his friends about Sohee.  How they had met when they were children and how much he liked her.  They would but Jiyong didn't care, he was happy.  He was glad he made the decision to transfer to this particular university.  It was his destiny to come and reunite himself with Sohee. 

Jiyong had finished his biology homework after three hours of working on it.  He was glad when he received a text message from Sohee.

 

From Sohee:

Do you want to get something to eat?  I'm hungry!!

RE: From Jiyong:

I'm hungry too.  Let's get some dumplings, I love dumplings ^__^

 

Jiyong ran to the mirror to fix his hair.  He always wanted to look his best when he was with Sohee.  He changed his shirt to something more classy and put on some cologne just to make sure he smelled good. He grabbed his wallet and headed out the door.

"Jiyong, where are you going looking so classy?"  Seunghyun knew exactly where his frend was going and who he was going to meet but always enjoyed teasing the younger one.  Seunghyun was the oldest out of the boys and was a complete lady's man.  Although he seemed shy at times, he always had a line of girls waiting to date him.  He was tall, handsome, and charming.  Even when he made a complete fool of himself, the girls loved it.

"I'm meeting up with my girl."  Jiyong loved calling Sohee 'his girl' even though they were not boyfriend-girlfriend officially.

"Well let me tell you. If you want to look more classy, then that shirt isn't going to do much.  You have to dress up like me."  Seunghyun raised his arms and showed Jiyong his outfit.  He turned around to show the back as well.  Seunghyun loved wearing nice suits all the time.  That was part of the charm that girls loved about him. 

"Hyung, you know I can't afford a suit like that.  I'm just a university student.  I don't even have a job yet."

"When do you have that important date with Sohee?"

"This saturday night.  Why?"

"Meet me that morning and we can go buy you a nice looking suit to wear to the date."

"We are going shopping together?  Alright but I think I have a better sence of style than you hyung."  Jiyong did have a good sence of style, what he didn't have was the money to buy all the nice fashionable clothes he wanted.  Seunghyun on the other hand just bought random suits.  All that mattered to him is that it fit his height.  He got the money from winning many rap competitions. 

"Ya! Don't make fun of my style.  Anyway, I won a competition las week and still have some money left over.  I can help you buy a suit with the money."  Seunghyun had been saving some extra money to buy himself a car but he decided to share some with his good friend. 

Both young men said their good-byes and Jiyong left to pick up Sohee outside her dorm.

 

From Jiyong:

I'm outside.

RE: From Sohee:

I'm comming down.

 

Sohee lived on the second floor of the building.  Her room was towards the front of the building so Jiyong saw when her lights turned off.  He smiled as he waited for his girl in front of the building.  The double doors opened, Jiyong stood straight up expecting to see his angel.  Out came two other pretty girls.  It was Sunye and YeEun.  It looked like they were both going to class together because they had their books with them. 

"Hi Jiyong" Both Sunye and YeEun greeted the boy as they pased by.  Jiyong wanted to show them the charming side of him.  He bowed to them and with a big smile said "Hello beautiful ladies"  Both girls giggled and walked away. 

Jiyong turned back to face the double doors of the building.  One door opened and finally his angel came out.  She was wearing a cute little pink skirt.  A nice blouse and pretty high heels.  She looked so innocent and cute in this oufit.  Jiyong liked her sence of fashion.  She always looked great in everything she wore.  Jiyong had a huge dorky smile on his face every time he saw her. 

She bowed and greeted him "Annyeong haseyo."  They have been talking every day for a week but she still greeted him formally and spoke formally to him.

"Annyeong haseyo."  Jiyong half bowed back.  They walked away from the school towards a main street where street food was sold.  It was cheap and very delicious. 

When Jiyong asked Sohee about her day.  She talked about an annoying guy in her English class.  His name was Bang Mir and was terrible with grammar.  He had been paired up with Sohee for a team project.  Sohee tried to talk with the proffesor to get another partner but he insisted on pairing her with Mir. 

"He is a complete babo when it comes to writing sentences in English.  He keeps starting everything with 'One day' instead of saying Today."  Sohee complained.

Jiyong thought this was funny and started laughing.  It reminded him of Seungri who was also terrible at English.

"Don't be mad Sohee.  You'll just have to have patience and help him out."

"Yeah but I always have to correct him.  His handwritting also looks horrible.  He writes like a small child."  This time Sohee laughed as she explaned.

As they approached their destination, they noticed a good auroma.  It smelled so delicious, Jiyong and Sohee both looked at one another in unison.

"MMM... food."  Sohee said while rubbing her tummy.

They reached the first tent and Sohee ordered some dokbokki.  She got a cup of the spicy red soup and they headed towards the next tent.  The next tent looked even more delicious.  Jiyong ordered some kimbap and kimahree.  He immediately ate the  fried sweet potato noodle wrapped in seaweed before eating the kimbap.  They walked some more untill something caught Sohee's attention. 

"Roasted Goguma!"  Sohee was pointing towards another tent where the two ladies were roasting sweet potato.  They both walked towards the tent and Jiyong saw some dunplings.  Jiyong ordered goguma for Sohee and gogi mandoo, meat dumplings for himself. 

Jiyong looked at Sohee's face while she tood a bite from the steaming sweet potato.  She gave him a thumbs up stating that it was delicious.  He then ate one dumpling in satisfaction.  It was as delicious as always. 

"I love mandoo"  He looked at Sohee chewing her goguma.  "Dumplings remind me of you Sohee."

Sohee was wide open in responce to his comment.  He started laughing.  She finished chewing her sweet potato and swalled before she spoke.

"Are you saying I looke like a dumpling?"  Sohee was confused.

"It's a compliment don't get mad.  I LOVE mandoo."  he smiled at Sohee.  "Dumplings are delicious! Do you want to try?"

Jiyong got a dumpling with his chop sticks and fed Sohee in the mouth.  He saw how she blushed.

"MMM... mas-iss-eoyo!  It's delicious!"  Sohee then did the same with the goguma.  She fed the older boy in the mouth. 

"Mas-iss-eoyo!  This goguma is super delicious."

The two lovers finished their food and headed inside a store.  There was a variety of cute things being sold at the store.  Sohee saw a cute teddy bear.

"Oppa look, it's the teddy bear Seungri bought Mimi. She sleeps with it every night."  Sohee looked at the bear and Jiyong noticed she wanted something like that as well.  Jiyong wanted to buy her girl something cute but better than what Seungri got Sunmi.  Jiyong looked around the store and saw a stuffed white bunny. He took it and walked behind Sohee.  He wanted to use the bunny as an exuse to hug her so he got an idea.  He was going to stay behind her and wrap his arms around her in a way to show her the bunny.  He got very close to Sohee.  She was busy looking at other stuffed animals to notice he was right behind her.  Jiyong then lifted his arms and wrapped them around Sohee.  She stiffened up in surprise before noticing the bunny.

"This is for you my angel."  Jiyong was sure she was blushing.

 "Aahh cute."  She grabbed the bunny and turned around and hugged the boy.

"Thank you oppa."  This time Jiyong was blushing as they both stood there hugging each other.  They held one another really tight.  They had their eyes closed and both felt like they were in heaven.  Jiyong felt so good hugging Sohee.  It was ment to be, they were ment to be together for the rest of their lives.  They separated and both were smiling from ear to ear. 

"Here I found something for you too."  Sohee pick up a stuffed dragon.  It was a really cute t-rex.  Instead of growling, it looked like it was smiling. 

"It's really cute Sohee.  We now have couple stuffed animals.  We need to get couple rings."

Jiyong grabbed Sohee's arm and pulled her towards the back of the store where the jewelry was.  There were many boxes with a lot of rings in them.  They sarted looking for some pretty rings that fit their finger.

"Oppa look."  Sohee lifted her hand to show a small ring on her finger.  It fit perfect.

"I found one too.  Do you like it." He lifted his hand as well to show the ring he picked out. 

They were both satisfied with what they had gotten.  They payed the cachier and walked home. 

                                                        *************

"You know, we can technically call this our first date."  Jiyong had walked Sohee back to her building.  They were in front of the big double doors.

"I guess we could call it our first date, but we still have to go on our date on Saturday."

The two of them were holding hands when they heard girls giggling comming from a window.  They looked up to see the lights in Sohee's room on.  It was hard to see from the angle but Jiyong was sure Sunmi, Sunye, YeEun, and Yoobin were in there watching them.

"Give me some privacy please"  Sohee told her unnies.  Jiyong looked at the window and saw the girls step away from it.

"They're funny." 

"Yeah but since I'm the maknae they tease me a lot."

It was time to say their good buys.  They huged once more and Jiyong kissed Sohee on the cheek.  He wanted to kiss her on the lips but didn't know if it was alright with Sohee.  She was blushing and then kissed Jiyong back, but not on the cheek.  Sohee gave him a small kiss on the lips. 

"Bye Jiyong oppa."

"Bye my angel."

She turned around and entered the building.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Message from me:

Omg I feel like this was a really long chapter.

comment and tell me what you think about it.

I am not korean nor have I been to korea so it was sort of hard to write about the street food.

I had a little help from Simon & Martina's videos! lol

All the other things I write about like the school, the dorms, and some lovie dovie things come from my own experience.

But not everything, I have to think hard when it comes to the love scenes since I have never been in a relationship.

Don't forget to subscribe and tell your friends about this story:)