Misunderstanding

Ice Cream Love ~

Sehun’s POV:

“No man, I’m leaving with her.”

I look into my best friend’s eyes and smile. But deep inside, I know what I said is not true. I lied to protect them, my two most precious friends.

I never like Seohyun in the first place. Ever since the beginning, I’ve been in love with Taeyeon. Only Taeyeon. I ratted Seohyun towards her dad because I want her to go and leave Taeyeon alone. I wanted to protect Taeyeon. I wasn’t hurt when I saw Luhan making out with Seohyun. I was actually scared that Taeyeon will get hurt if she saw them together.

I’m doing this because I love Taeyeon and I care about Luhan.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Flashback]

“I’m gonna tell her today. I’m gonna tell her that I love her”. Sehun thought as he walks towards Taeyeon who was sitting alone on a bench at the school’s garden.

“Hey. Mind if I sit with you?”

Taeyeon look up and nodded. “Sure, oppa.” She patted at the empty place next to her.

“Taeyeon-ah, can I ask you something? It is kind of personal though.”

“What is it?” Taeyeon looks into Sehun’s eyes, trying to figure out what the question would be.

“Is there somebody that you like? I mean, like a boyfriend or something?” Sehun asked, trying to be cautious of his words.

“Huh?! How did you know oppa? Was I being too obvious with my feelings towards Luhan oppa? I thought no one would notice. I know that it seems weird seeing how he never treats me nicely, but I guess that’s what that made him special.” Taeyeon said, clueless of Sehun’s true intention.

Shocked by Taeyeon’s sudden confession, Sehun felt as if his heart broke into million pieces.

“Oppa?” Taeyeon waves her hand in front of Sehun who seems to be lost in thoughts.

“Hehe, sorry…” Sehun chuckles, trying to cover his shocked expression.

“Don’t tell him, okay oppa? Promise?” Taeyeon held out her pinkie finger.

“Fine.” Sehun promised, intertwining their pinkie fingers. “Whatever, as long as you are happy, Taeyeon-ah.” He ruffles her hair, praying for her happiness even though her happiness was not with him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun’s POV:

“I love her man. I need to do this for her.” My heart breaks. I know that what I said was not true. But since Luhan thought that I like Seohyun, might as well go on with that. He doesn’t need to know about the real deal, that I was scared that I might try to take Taeyeon away from him and ends up hurting the both of them. Before that happens, I will leave them and pray for their happiness even if I am far away from them. Seeing them together hurts me too much and I could not bear that.

“When will you be leaving?”

“Tonight.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Sorry, a very short update.. I have been very busy the past several weeks... that is why i didn't have time to update. i saw that you guys hated the idea of Sehun liking Seohyun, but come on, do you guys think that i want Sehun to like somebody else besides Taeyeon..?? NO WAY!!! hehehe.. i ship Seyeon too... I merely did that to scare you guys... i guess it works huh?? hehehe... well enjoy... ! thanks for patiently waiting for my update... You guys are the best!