The Rival

Ice Cream Love ~

“Miss Seohyun, your ride to the airport is ready.” Her father’s secretary informs her.

“Fine.” She doesn’t even bother to thank her father’s secretary.

[2 hours later]

“Why are you late?! You know I don’t like waiting, especially for a peasant like you!” Seohyun yelled at the driver.

“I’m sorry, Miss Seohyun. It will never happen again.” The driver apologise, bowing towards his employer.

“Look I’m tired. Just get me home, okay?!” her voice still booming.

“What is he doing right now? I miss him so much. Should I surprise him? Hmm…” she thought as she watches the view outside of the car.

“You know what, just drop me off at Luhan oppa’s house. He can send me home later.” She informs the driver.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

After getting back from the café, Luhan quickly crashes onto the sofa in the living room of his house. He was really tired today.

“Miss Ice Cream…” he quietly laughs as he remember her little trick on trying to pay him back for the ice cream that she snatched from him last time. “I hope she is not one of those PLASTICS…”

Suddenly, his house bell rang. He quickly opens the door.

“Oppa!” before he could response, Seohyun quickly throw herself at Luhan, hugging him tightly since she misses him so much.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” he said, trying to pry Seohyun from him.

“Hugging my boyfriend of course.” She said, tightening her grip around Luhan’s waist.

“How many time have I told you, I am not and never in my life will be a boyfriend to a monster like you!” this time he shove her onto the sofa behind her.

“Whatever, you’ll never know how the future will turn out to me. Maybe later, you will be the one begging for me to be your girlfriend and maybe at that time I won’t even notice your existence, oppa. ” she said, half threatening.

“Get out of my house now! That future that you thought of just now will never happen, trust me. Now, get out!” he said, pushing her towards the door.

“But my driver left, so you should take me home, oppa.”

“That is not my problem. Now get out.”  He said, and pushes her out the door.

“Ish!!!” Seohyun throws her handbag on the pavement. “You’ll pay, oppa. Nobody treats me like this. You’ll see.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[The next day]

“Yah, Seohyun is back!” A girl informs the class.

“Yeay!!!!” the girls in the class exclaim.

Luhan smirk, “Of course, fellow PLASTICS are happy when their QUEEN BEE is back.” He places his head on his desk, not caring about the commotion in the class.

“Taeyeon-ah. Hi!” Sehun greeted Taeyeon as soon as she enters the class. He places a bottle of banana milk on her desk.

“Hi, oppa. You know, you don’t have to buy me milk everyday oppa.” Taeyeon said as she smiles at Sehun.

Luhan looks up and saw Taeyeon gulping down the milk that Sehun gave to her. “Yeah right, even when you say it like that, the way you drink that milk is as if you had never drink it before.” Luhan said, glaring at Taeyeon.

“Since he already bought it for me, I might as well enjoy the milk without any distraction.” She shot back at Luhan, her eyes widens as she glares at Luhan.

Luhan chuckles, “Cute…” Without realising, he says that out loud. Luckily, Taeyeon was too busy gulping down the milk to notice what he said.

However, Seohyun who just got to her seat next to Luhan heard everything that he said. “So, Luhan got an eye on her. Huh.” She sigh, disgusted by his taste in woman. She made her way to Taeyeon.

“Who are you? New girl?” she ask Taeyeon, eyeing her up and down.

“Yes, unnie. My name is Taeyeon. I’m a year younger than everybody in the class. Nice to meet you unnie.” She bows at her, then shot Seohyun a warm smile.

“Everybody return to your seats, we’ll be starting our class soon.” Mrs. Choi announces.

“Huh!” Seohyun smirks and pushes Taeyeon at her shoulder.

Taeyeon fell onto her chair. Her shoulder hurts a little. She turns and looks at Seohyun.

“I’ll be watching you!” Seohyun mouth the words towards Taeyeon, who by now looks a little bit intimidated by Seohyun’s action.

Luhan who saw everything, shot Seohyun a back-off look.

Seohyun pretended not to see the look that Luhan gave to her. In her mind, there is only one thing and that is to make Taeyeon’s life miserable.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

I've updated the forward a bit. please do read through the forward a bit to understand the characters.

Anyway 3rd chapter is up, enjoy and don't forget to subscribe and comment. thanks...