Two Weeks After

Ice Cream Love ~

 

 

 

It’s been two weeks since the breakup. Both were devastated. They never meet up anymore as per Luhan’s request even though Taeyeon has been trying to work things out. And their condition troubles Sehun, who cares about both of his good friends.

 

As for Kris, he has been going through hard times trying to dig up Sungryeol’s past. Every details seemed irrelevant and cannot bring Sungryeol down.

 

“That bastard is a genius after all. Everything seems legit enough to not draw any attention to his past. But I will dig everything out and hopefully something will surface and will help bring him down. Luhan… I will help you get Taeyeon back and end this matter. Just keep your head up long enough for it and don’t give up. Remember, as much as I’m indebted to you, I’m doing this for Taeyeon’s sake. If she got hurt because of you, I will not think twice to hurt you.” With that he ended the call, sighing about the current situation and how heartbroken he felt seeing the girl he used to like and still care about crying when talking about Luhan. He knows she still love him and that she misses him badly. He wanted to tell her badly about the real reason behind Luhan’s action, but he can’t because he know that he will be putting her in danger. And that he had promised Luhan.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Sehun oppa… Why is he like this? I miss him to much!” Taeyeon cries thinking about Luhan. He misses him so much. Him warmth, his touch, his voice, his kisses… everything she does reminded her of him. And she misses spending time with him. After the breakup, she kept her distance from everyone except Sehun. She did not spend time with Sungryeol anymore. All she wanted was her man back.

 

“Don’t cry Taeyeon-ah. Just believe in him. Things will be better, I promise.” Sehun hugs the crying girl, trying to calm her down.

 

“The last time Luhan oppa promises to me was that we will be together forever. And look how things are. We are broken apart and I am left with this huge hole in my heart.” Her cries are getting out of control and she eventually fell asleep in Sehun’s embrace as she was too tired, mentally and emotionally.

 

Sehun picked her up and places her on his bed. He pitied the girl but he knows that he cannot say anything. He believe that Luhan will make things right again.

 

“Luhan… She’s here at my home. She’s asleep.”  Sehun send the message to Luhan and 30 minutes later, Luhan arrives at Sehun’s house and quickly shuffles his way to Sehun’s room as quite as possible. He wanted to look at his love up close as it has been long since he saw her like this. He carefully peck on her lips and look at her sleeping. He misses her so much but he cannot see her as he knows Sungryeol is a man of his words. He saw how erted Sungryeol sees Taeyeon and he is afraid that any wrong move he makes and Sungryeol will do something bad to her.

 

“I love you Taeyeon-ah. Wait for me. I still remember my promise to you. We will be together forever. Just give me some times to make things right again.”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Author's note

part 1 of double update.