And Trouble....

Ice Cream Love ~

 

“Oppa!!!” Taeyeon runs towards Luhan who is leaning by the side of his car. She immediately hugs her lover and pecks on his soft lips.

 

“Hey babe…” Luhan smiles at her, trying hard to hide his unhappiness.

 

“Is everything okay, oppa?” Taeyeon cups Luhan’s face with her hands and forces him to look at her.

 

“Yeah. Sure. I’m fine. Everything is fine.” Luhan said, his eyes avoiding his lover’s gaze. “Let’s go.” Luhan quickly open the door for Taeyeon and gently pushes Taeyeon into the car. Than he quickly pull the belt and fasten it for Taeyeon before making his way into the driver‘s side.

 

Taeyeon stares at Luhan, trying to figure out his weirdness. “If nothing is wrong, then why won’t you look at me? Did I do something wrong? I told you that I love you, only you. Sehun oppa is just a close friend. Okay. I promise I will tryyyy my best not to hug him next time we see him, okay? Don’t be mad…… Today is my special day, right?” Taeyeon pouted, disappointed when Luhan did not look into her eyes like always.

 

“I’m not mad at you babe. Don’t worry. I love you too. But it is good that you promise to tryyyy to not hug Sehun anymore. I want you to hug me only. Make me your teddy. Not somebody else. Okay?? Now, let’s go. We’re gonna be late for our reservation.”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Welcome, Luhan-sshi and Taeyeon-sshi. Happy birthday!” the waitress of the ice cream parlour wishes Taeyeon as they both slid into one of the seats in the empty store. Every year for Taeyeon’s birthday, Luhan’s birthday and also their anniversary, Luhan would book the entire shop for the night for the two of them to celebrate. This shop marked the first time they talked to each other, 5 years ago when Taeyeon first enter Luhan’s class. Hence, this shop is very special to them.

 

“Like always, here are your cookies n cream flavoured ice creams. Enjoy and happy birthday once again Taeyeon-sshi.” The waitress places two large cups of ice creams on the table before leave the couple to enjoy their night.

 

“Happy?” Luhan asked, chuckling as he sees Taeyeon’s eyes twinkle at the sight of her favourite ice cream.

 

“Very!! Hehehe…” Taeyeon replied, giggling with happiness. She blows a kiss towards Luhan and starts digging into her cup of ice cream.

 

“Emm... oppa…  You remember my aunt that used to live with me? The one that moved after she got married? ”

 

“Yeah. Why?”

 

“She came yesterday, and she and uncle are staying at my house. Well, her old house. They want to meet you, so tomorrow they ask me to invite you for dinner at home. Can you make it? And then spend the night too…Please…. I’m not close with uncle. Don’t leave me alone…Please…” Taeyeon looks at Luhan, giving him her best puppy look.

 

“Aigoo, sometimes you are too cute, just like a baby. And sometimes you are mature and y, especially in bed.” Luhan teases her, winking knowingly at his lover who by now is blushing madly.

 

“Oppa… don’t say like that in public. It’s embarrassing. Please….”

 

“Fine. Anything for you.”

 

“Yeay!!” Taeyeon throws her hands up, signalling her victory in persuading or ‘forcing’ Luhan to comply with her.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

[The next day, at night]

 

“So… Are you sure that I need to come with. I mean, maybe, just maybe, you wanted to spend the night with them without me. I can just drop you off like always. Plus, you just finished work. Maybe you need some rest. So, maybe I should just let you go home straight to bed.” Luhan asked, trying his best to excuse himself from having to meet Taeyeon’s relatives.

 

“Oppa… you promised!!” Taeyeon whined, not wanting to let Luhan leave her alone.

 

Luhan stops his car as the traffic light turns red. Taeyeon quickly tugs Luhan’s shirt.

 

“I already told them that you will be coming tonight. No way am I letting you get away. Plus, they really want to meet you. Please……” Taeyeon gives Luhan her best cute puppy look.

 

“You know, if I am not that madly in love with you like I am now, I might not even get tricked by your puppy look.” Luhan said, giving Taeyeon a quick peck on the lips.

 

“Yeay, so you will come with me right??” Taeyeon quickly return Luhan kiss with another kiss on the lips.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Auntie!!! Uncle!!! We’re home!!”

 

“Oh Taeyeon-ah.” Miyoung quickly gives her niece a hug. “Ah and this must be the one. Hi, I’m Miyoung, Tae’s aunt.” She quickly gives Luhan a hug as well.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Luhan. Nice to meet you. Where’s uncle?”

 

“Ah, he’s waiting in at the dining table. Let’s go and meet him.” Miyoung quickly drags Luhan and Taeyeon by the hand.

 

 “Yeobo! Meet Luhan.” Taeyeon’s uncle who was sitting with his back facing the three of them, quickly stands up and turn to greet Luhan.

 

Once their eyes meet, both of them could not contain the shock they felt.

 

“Sungryeol-sshi!” Luhan blurts out, shocked to see that his lover’s uncle is none other than the man that has threatened him. His eyes quickly shift from a nervous gaze to a very angry gaze.

 

“A… Luhan-sshi. We meet again. I did not know that when Taeyeon said that her boyfriend’s name is Luhan, she meant the Luhan. The famous young businessman.” Sungryeol tries to cover his surprise.

 

“Both of you have met before??” Taeyeon asked, suspiciously.

 

“Yes, you remember that I told you that I came here because of business. I’m trying to get a deal from his company. We met a few days ago.”

 

“Owh. Good that you both have met before. Now let’s eat. I’m starving.”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Part two of my triple updates.. Yeay!!!