The Transfer Student

Ice Cream Love ~

“Morning Luhan. Have you heard? Apparently today there will be a new student entering our class. I hope she is pretty.” Sehun said while flashing a smile.

“All the girls are the same. All they care about is appearance. I don’t care. I bet she will just be like others, PLASTICS.” Luhan shrug.

Luhan hates all the girls in his school. The girls always flock around him, saying that he is the cutest thing on earth. He hates that, being call cute and such. The girls don’t even care who he really is, underneath his pretty face. Instead of being admired for his looks, he wants someone who actually cares about him, his wellbeing.

“Well, easy for you to say, every girl wants you to be theirs. Ah, whatever!” Sehun shrugs, a bit mad at Luhan.

“Hehe…” Luhan chuckles at his best friend’s reaction.

“Class!! Take your seats. We’ll be starting soon.” Mrs. Choi, their homeroom teacher announces.

“So, today you guys will be getting a new friend.” She turns and faces the door, “Come in.”

Luhan look at the door and saw the new girl. She is petite and her face is really beautiful. She looks like she is only 10 years old though.

“Hello, my name is Kim Taeyeon. I’m 17 years old. Nice to meet you all,” the petite girl said.

“Okay, so you guys probably wondering what she is doing in this class when she is 1 year younger than all of you, right? Well she just happens to have a very brilliant brain and therefore she was allowed to skip 1 year. So, don’t you guys look down on her,” Mrs. Choi warned the class.

“Please take care of me.” The petite girl added, flashing a very cute, kid-like smile.

“Taeyeon-ssi, please go and take your seat. You can seat next to that tall guy over there.” Mrs. Choi patted Taeyeon on her back, pointing her towards the empty seat in the middle of the class.

“Hi, my name is Sehun.” He said, flashing his so-called cute smile.

Taeyeon nodded her head, a little bit awkward at the guy’s smile.

Luhan look at her from behind, “PLASTICS…” he said, under his breath.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Huh, interesting first day.” She looks around, “Goodbye everyone. See you tomorrow.” Taeyeon waved happily at her new classmates.

“Bye Taeyeon-ah.” Her new friends, Tiffany and Sunny waves back at her.

On her way home, she saw an ice cream shop. Being an ice cream lover herself, she quickly pushes the glass door of the shop and quickly stands in line. At the counter, a tall guy quickly places his order.

“Oh, that’s Luhan oppa!” Taeyeon got excited and calls out his name, “Luhan oppa!!!”

Startled, Luhan turn around to see his new classmate jumping around like monkey while waving her hands. “What the…?!”

“Who do you think you are, calling me oppa like that! We’re not close okay! Stay away from me!” He quickly pays for his ice cream and was about to leave the shop when he felt someone pulling his bag pack.

“Yah!!!” he snapped, his eyes fiercely looking at the petite girl.

“Mianhe, oppa…” the girl said, flashing her cute smile.

“I told you to not call me oppa. We are not close.”

“But you are a year older than me, right? That makes you an oppa. Right, oppa?” she said still acting cute.

“Oh oppa, your favourite ice cream flavour is the same as mine. Cookies and cream right?” she said. Quickly, she snatches the ice cream that Luhan was holding and take a spoonful bite of the ice cream. “Yumm..!”

“Yah..!!!” Luhan is boiling. Who does she thinks she is. “Give it back!”

“No!” Taeyeon said, blocking Luhan from the ice cream.

While trying to grab the ice cream back from Taeyeon, Luhan tripped and falls onto Taeyeon. Taeyeon falls flat on her face.

“Yah, are you okay?” Luhan ask, pulling Taeyeon off the ground.

“Oppa…” Taeyeon turns around and pouted, shoving the squashed ice cream cup at Luhan.

Luhan looks at Taeyeon’s face. There are ice cream stains on her face. Luhan tries hard to suppress his laugh.

“Yah, you take it. I don’t feel like eating it anymore.” He shoves the ice cream back to Taeyeon. He couldn’t help but look at Taeyeon’s cute face. Taeyeon pouts again.

Luhan cannot help it. “HAHAHA…”

“Oppa…”

“I’m leaving.” He walks out of the shop. Before he left, he turn around and saw Taeyeon taking a bite from the squashed ice cream cup, totally forgetting her stained face. She looks so happy eating the ice cream.

He shook his head, “Cute...”, and then he left.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Okay the very first chapter is up... as usual, do subscribe and post your comments. thanks....let spread some LUTAE love okay??