The Connection

Ice Cream Love ~

“KRINGGG!!!” the school bell rang, marking the end of school hour for that day.

Jessica walks up to Taeyeon and whispers something into her ear.

Knowing that Jessica is one of Seohyun avid follower, Luhan is sure that something bad is going to happen to Taeyeon. Seohyun is not a type of person that would back off even after being threaten. There is a reason why she is called QUEEN BEE.

Luhan looks at Taeyeon’s shock face.

“Luhan, see me in the office now!” He heard Mrs. Choi calls for his name.

“Great timing!” he muttered sarcastically. He thought of following Taeyeon, just in case Seohyun decided to do something bad to her.

“Ah, whatever! Why should I worry about her? It’s not like she is someone special to me…” he glances quickly at Taeyeon before following Mrs. Choi to the office.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“You called for me, unnie?” even though Taeyeon is suspicious of Seohyun, she still respects her as Seohyun is older than her.

Seohyun quickly grab Taeyeon’s hair and pull her towards a nearby pond in the Science Garden, causing Taeyeon to shout in pain. Jessica and Yuri who stood nearby pretended to not hear anything.

She started beating the crap out of Taeyeon. Whenever Taeyeon tries to fight back, Jessica and Yuri will hold her back, letting Seohyun to continue beating her.

“Unnie…” Taeyeon tries to ask for sympathies as her body becomes weaker from the beating.

After about 15 minutes of beating, Seohyun laughs. She is satisfied.

“Look, Luhan is mine forever. If I saw you trying to get close to him ever again, you’ll know what will happen to you. So, back off!” Seohyun said, pushing Taeyeon’s head into the pond. She held Taeyeon’s head under water for quite a long time. By the time she pulls Taeyeon out, Taeyeon could barely breathe. She’s worn out by the beating and she nearly drowns.

Before Taeyeon knew it, the whole world turns dark and she collapse to the ground.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“What the…” Luhan lets out a sigh, “calling me to the office just to tell me to keep my eyes on the returned QUEEN BEE. Like I care about her…”

Luhan quickly remembers Taeyeon. Without realising, he started running around the school compound, trying to search for Taeyeon.

Upon arriving at the Science Garden, he saw Taeyeon lying on the ground next to the pond.

Shocked, Luhan quickly ran towards Taeyeon. “Taeyeon-ah!!!!” he tries to wake her up.

He was shocked to see Taeyeon’s beautiful face covered with blood.

He quickly pulls his cellphone out and quickly dials Sehun’s number.

“Yep…” Sehun answered.

“Yah, help me flag down a taxi! FAST!” and then he hang up.

Shocked by Luhan’s sudden yelling, he quickly do as he is told, not asking any question.

“I’ll get you to the hospital. Just hold on.” He whispers to Taeyeon.

He pick Taeyeon up in a bridal form and rushes towards the school’s main gate where Sehun is already waiting with a cab.

Sehun was shocked to see Taeyeon’s condition but did not ask anything. He quickly opens the backseat door and help Luhan and Taeyeon into the car. He then enters the car and sit next to the driver.

“Hospital please. And fast!” Luhan tells the cab driver.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[30 minutes later]

“What is taking them so long?! It’s been 15 minutes since they brought her into the ER…” Luhan’s voice echoes through the ER’s hallway.

“Calm down, she’ll be fine. This is so not like you. What’s going on?  Do you like her that much?” Sehun ask. He knew that his best friend has feelings for Taeyeon. He saw the way Luhan looked at Taeyeon.

Luhan looks at his best friend. “What does he mean? Do I like her?” he muttered slowly.

“I don’t know. There’s something that I feel whenever I see her or think about her. But I don’t understand it at all.” He explaines to Sehun. He himself is confused of his feelings.

“That, my friend, means that you love her.” Sehun points out. “If it was other girl inside the ER, I don’t think you will act like this. But because it is Taeyeon, you cannot sit still.” He looks at Luhan and nods his head.

Upon hearing his friend’s explaination, Luhan grew quiet. He knew that he loves Taeyeon, but he is afraid that Taeyeon doesn’t feel the same about him. “Taeyeon is different, Sehun-ah. She is not PLASTIC.”

“Excuse me. Are you both Taeyeon-ssi’s family member? If not, could you call for her family? We need her personal information.” A nurse explains to Luhan and Sehun.

“No, but we'll call her family later. When can we see her?” Luhan asks the nurse.

“She is now being send to her ward. You can go there now to see her.” The nurse said, informing them of her ward number.

“Thanks.”

“Since we both don’t know her parents, I’ll just call Mrs’ Choi and ask her for Taeyeon’s parent’s number.” Sehun said.

“Fine. I’ll go up first.” Luhan said. Sehun nodded and so Luhan when into the elevator.

“Hello, Mrs.Choi, this is Sehun…”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan enters Taeyeon’s ward. As he walks closer to her, he could see Taeyeon is in deep sleep.

Her bloody face is now clean but full of bruises. Her forehead is wrapped in a bandage.

He cautiously Taeyeon’s hair and then down to her face. Seeing her like this scares him. He hated himself for not being there to protect her.

Luhan bends closer to Taeyeon’s face, “I love you.” And he quickly plants a kiss on Taeyeon’s soft lip.

He continues to Taeyeon’s hair, not realising that Sehun has entered the room.

“Yah,” Sehun places his hand on Luhan’s shoulder, “there’s something that you should know.” He looks at Luhan. “I called Mrs. Choi. She told me that Taeyeon here has no family. She is an orphan. Her family died years ago. She lives alone in her apartment now.”

“What?” Luhan quickly turns back towards Taeyeon. He held her hand. No wonder since the first time he saw her, he somehow felt a connection between them. Now he understands, both of them are orphans.

“Mrs. Choi will come later to talk to the nurse.”  Sehun lets go of Luhan’s shoulder and make his way out of the room.

“Hey, thanks for understanding.” Luhan nodded, thankful that his friend seems to know that he wants to be alone with her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Okay chapter 4 is up...enjoy and don't forget to subscribe and comment okay?? Thanks.. ps: what do you think about the poster on top?....hehe..