Horror

Ice Cream Love ~

 

 

 

“Yah!!! Drive carefully!! ” Sehun warned after seeing his friend driving recklessly. “Wait!! Luhan!! Isn’t that Sungryeol’s car??!!” Sehun pointed at a car left by the side of the road. From a far, they can see a struggle going on inside the car.

 

“ !!!” Luhan practically jumped out from the car once the car stopped directly in front of Sungryeol’s car. He saw Sungryeol trying to his girl and that ticks him off.

 

Luhan made a quick dashed to the driver’s side, yanked the door open and pulled Sungryeol who was on top of Taeyeon at the time. “You!!!” his voiced was booming. Anger and hatred possessed his feelings as he laid punches after punches on Sungryeol body.

 

Being drunk doesn’t help Sungryeol as he has no strength left to fight Luhan since Taeyeon also gave quite a fight just now.


Minutes later, police came and handcuffed Sungryeol and took him away after taking statements from the three of them.

 

Luhan can only see from a distance how terribly shaken Taeyeon was, and can only hope that it was him who was hugging her and comforting her instead of Sehun. His hands are bleeding from punching Sungryeol but his heart hurts more.

 

Suddenly he felt a pair of delicate hands holding his. He look up and saw Taeyeon in front of him, crying and apologizing to him.

 

He quickly pulled his hands away from hers and turn his back onto her. “Why are you apologizing?!”

 

“Luhan… You went through trouble to save me just now… I should apologize for causing you to get hurt…” her voice trailed off as she eyed his back that she misses a lot.

 

“Shouldn’t you thank me then?! You know that I’d do anything for you Tae… I…” This time he turned and look into her dark orbs, trying to find the truth. Has she moved on? Why is she apologizing like some stranger just saved her? She used to thank me for everything as she said she was always thankful of my presence in her life.

 

“Luhan… I …”

 

“You don’t even call me oppa anymore, huh?” with that he left the scene, ing his bestie to take her home.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

“Why haven’t you guys say anything to me about this?! And you call yourself friends of Luhan?? He is suffering because of me!!” Her voice tore the silence of the night away as her tears drop onto the surface of the earth, sadden by the situation. Her aunt, Miyoung, was bawling her eyes out, never thought that she married a devil in disguise.

 

“Luhan said that he will take care of it. The last thing he wanted was to hurt you. That’s why we did not tell you anything. We respected his wish. But he also did not know the fact that we laid out on you just now, that Sungryeol had previously live under a diferent named and that he had conned his way into many other women’s life before your aunt. And that he was previously sentence to jail for and also fraud.” Sehun explained with Kris nodding his head to every word that came out of Sehun’s mouth.

 

“Take me to Luhan… please…”

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Author's note

 

This story is nearing its ending.. i think two to three more chapters and the story will be done.. so as always do comment!! thanks to those who did... enjoy!!!