And More Trouble...

Ice Cream Love ~

“Sehun-ah, you remember the man that threatened me days ago? The one that I ask you to hide from Taeyeon?” Luhan ask Sehun, who is on the other end of the line.

 

“Yeah, that bastard. Why?” Sehun asked, wondering.

 

“He’s Taeyeon’s uncle.”

 

“What!!!! Did Taeyeon knew ‘bout this?” Sehun asked, half screaming.

 

“I don’t think so, seeing how badly he tried to lie to her by making up stories. I don’t know what to do now. I don’t want to hurt Taeyeon. I love her.”

 

“I know, man. Maybe…”

 

“Sehun! Someone’s here. I’ll call you back later.” Luhan quickly ends the call as he heard someone moving towards him.

 

“Luhan-sshi… What a small world we live in, right? Who knew that you would be dating my wife’s niece. ” Sungryeol smirks, giving Luhan one of his creepy smile.

 

“She doesn’t know that you‘ve threatened me right? And I’m sure that your wife doesn’t even know that the ‘business’ is actually a plot to ruin my life.” Luhan said, anger booming in his voice.

 

“You know what, since it is safe to say that you love Taeyeon very dearly, why don’t we put her on the line. Don’t tell her about me and my little threat towards you, pay my money, and she will be safe. If you fail to comply with my conditions, I might as well do something to her. And if even that didn’t push you to get my money back, then I will involve the authorities and then defame your father’s name. How’s that?” Sungryeol calmly speaks, his smirk never once leave his lips.

 

“Don’t you dare hurt her! She will never know anything about you and your threat. So leave her alone!” By now, Luhan’s face is flushed red with anger, his fist knocked hard on the railing of the apartment’s verandah.

 

“Act wisely and nothing bad will happen. Just as simple as that.” With that, Sungryeol leave Luhan, smirking at his own victory.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay, so triple updates for you guys.  Yeay!!!

In case if you guys are confuse, Sungryeol is Tae’s uncle and Miyoung is Tae’s aunt. Tae once live with Miyoung after her family’s death. However, Miyoung left the apartment to Taeyeon after she married Sungryeol.  Sungryeol is not close to Tae because after the marriage, the couple left Korea.

 

So, like always comment please… More comments equals to faster update and a happy author!! Hehehe…