The Proposal

Ice Cream Love ~

[30 minutes before class starts]

“I have a proposal to make.”

Startled by the sudden voice, Luhan looks up to see Seohyun standing before him. “Don’t bother me.”

“Well if you don’t want something to happen to your lovely puppet, than you should listen to me.”

“Are you trying to threaten me?! Can’t you just leave us alone?!” Luhan suddenly got angry, bewildered by Seohyun’s words.

“Well, you know how I really hate sweet things. You should know that you belong with me, and I intended to keep things just the way it should be. No sharing you with someone else…” She raised one eyebrow, showing off her daringness. “Or maybe you prefer me to take another route, through that rotten puppet of yours. I am not that nice when I’m with her in case you forget.”

“Don’t you dare go anywhere near her. She never hurt you at all. Just leave us alone okay!”

“Taeyeon-ah, hi!” Sehun greeted Taeyeon who had just arrived. As usual, Sehun places a bottle of banana milk on her desk.

“Thanks, oppa!” she smiles cheerfully at her friend. Taeyeon sits in her chair and quickly take a sip from the bottle.

Seohyun huff and make her way to Taeyeon. She places her hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder, pats her back while twirling with her hair. Taeyeon looks up and saw a wicked smile crept across Seohyun’s face. Luhan who saw everything gritted his teeth and glared at Seohyun.

“Class, let us start!” Mrs. Choi announces.

Still puzzle by Seohyun’s behaviour, Taeyeon decided to just forget and just focus in class.

Luhan turns and faces Seohyun. “Meet me at the Science Garden during lunch…” he mouth over at her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Lunch break]

“You’re not going to the cafeteria?” Taeyeon asked Luhan, her fingers lightly touching Luhan’s arm.

“You go on ahead, I’m not hungry.” He said as he shook his head.

“Okay, but you better not starve. I’ll bring back bread for you.” She waves as she leaves with her friends.

 

[At the Science Garden]

“What is it?”

“Well, well, well… You really love her, don’t you?  Wanting to protect her and all…”

“Just tell me what it is.” Luhan started to get annoyed.

“Relax, babe. It will be the simplest thing that you need to do.” She starts to run her fingers in Luhan’s hair. “Make out with me.”

“What?!” he pushes her away. “No way!”

“Well then, I’ll just pay a little visit to your dumb girlfriend then. Only this time, I might be a little bit harsher than I was before.”

“I am not afraid of you, you know that right?”

“I know, but I also know that she is scared of me. So, what will it be?” Seohyun smiles her evil smile.

Luhan does not want Taeyeon to get hurt anymore. “Fine, let’s do it, but don’t you ever go anywhere near us again.” He warns her, taking his steps closer to her.

“Uh uh. It won’t be that easy. You will kiss me, tomorrow, in front of the school’s main gate, before school start. Got it?” stopping Luhan from kissing her just yet.

“What?!” Luhan’s voice booming with anger at Seohyun’s conditions.

“Kiss me and you will never regret it.” She said, and left Luhan at the garden, still shock over the proposal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Are you okay, oppa?” Taeyeon ask as they walk home together.

“Oh… Emm I’m fine.” Luhan startled by Taeyeon’s question. He tries to hide his worries about Seohyun’s proposal. “She doesn’t need to know about it,” he thought.

He took her hand; fingers intertwine, and lead her as they walk towards her house.

Upon arriving at Taeyeon’s house, Luhan pulls Taeyeon close and plants a long passionate kiss on her lips. Taeyeon was startled as he usually gives her a simple peck on her forehead, but she let him continue kissing her.

“Go on in,” he says after they break apart from the kiss.

“Are you sure you’re okay, oppa?” Taeyeon looks at her boyfriend, worried about his change of attitude.

“I’m fine, go on in,” he waves at her and she waves back. “Taeyeon-ah, I love you!” Taeyeon laughs and mouth ‘I love you too’ back at him.

As he watches her girl makes her way into her apartment, he couldn’t help but worry about tomorrow.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Next day, 1 hour before school starts]

“Let’s get on with it.” Luhan eyed the surrounding; a lot of students are passing by the main gate of the school. He doesn’t seem to care as long as Taeyeon is not there. He knows that Taeyeon always arrive 15 minutes before class starts. That is why he wanted to kiss Seohyun as early as he can.

“Fine.” Seohyun steps closer towards Luhan who does not budge from his position. They both stood in front of each other, their face being only inches apart, and right in the middle of the main gate.

“Here goes nothing,” Luhan thought as he places his lips onto hers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It is still morning. Usually Taeyeon would be having her breakfast now. But because of Luhan’s weird attitude yesterday, she decided to go to school early and have a talk with him.

Yesterday’s kiss really bothered her throughout the night, not that she didn’t like it. It is just that it was different than the days before. He also looks as if something was bothering him yesterday.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

They were making out for a very long time. A lot of students gathered around them, watching as the two continue to make out.

Suddenly, “Oppa!” hearing the voice that he is so familiar with, froze him up. He pushes Seohyun away from him and turns around. There, stood Taeyeon with tears in her eyes.

“Taeyeon-ah…”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update...Something went wrong with my laptop. i just got it fixed.. Anyway here is chapter 6. As usual, do subscribe and comment away~ Thanks for supporting and enjoy the story.