Up Close and Personal

Ice Cream Love ~

“Arghh…” Taeyeon moaned. Her body aches from the long sleep. The pain from the beating slowly comes to her.

She slowly pulls herself up.

“Luhan oppa?!” startled by the person seen sleeping by her bedside.

Luhan seems to have falls asleep while worrying about her.

Taeyeon reaches towards Luhan and cautiously run her finger down his nose. She chuckles seeing Luhan twitches his nose as she touches it. She bends down and plants a kiss on Luhan’s cheek.

“Why is he here? Did he found out that I like him? I thought I made it clear to Sehun oppa not to tell him. Hmmm…” She continues caressing Luhan’s cheek.

Suddenly, Luhan stands up, “What are doing?!”

Embarrassed, Taeyeon shot back at Luhan, “What am I doing?! What about you, oppa? What are you doing here?”

Luhan chuckles at Taeyeon’s cute ranting, “You kissed me, didn’t you?”

Taeyeon’s eyes widens, shocked at Luhan’s words, “No way!” she quickly divert her gave towards the outside of the window.

“I wasn’t sleeping, you know? I was merely acting. Hehe…” he let out a small evil laugh.

“I didn’t kiss you!” embarrassed, Taeyeon started to sob.

“Yah, what’s wrong?!” Luhan startled at Taeyeon’s sudden break down. He quickly make his way to the other side if the bed and stare into Taeyeon’s eyes. Their faces were only inches apart. He could feel her soft breathe.

He quickly runs his hands down her soft hair. “Hey…” he cupped her face in his hands.

Taeyeon looks deep into Luhan’s eyes. His voice sounds very soothing to her. She pouted, obviously angry at Luhan’s teases just now.

Seeing Taeyeon’s cute expression, he couldn’t help but pinch her cheeks. H e quickly pulls Taeyeon closer and plant a deep kiss on her lips.

Shocked, Taeyeon try to pull away but eventually, she lets him win. They kiss for a very long time.

As they break off of each other, both of them were breathless.

“You’re a great kisser. Hehe…” Luhan continues to tease Taeyeon.

“Stop it...” Taeyeon hit Luhan on his chest.

“Okay, okay…” he stares at Taeyeon’s bruised face, “I’m sorry. I should have been there to protect you.” His voice suddenly becomes serious.

Taeyeon look into Luhan’s eyes, “It’s okay, you’re here now. That’s what matters.” She smiles at him, caressing his face.

“Ahem…”

Startled, both of them turn around and saw Sehun grinning like an idiot by the door.

“Actually, I come to make sure that Taeyeon is okay, but I guess she’s all better now huh.” Sehun said, sarcastically.

Taeyeon quickly looks away, embarrassed by her friend’s words.

“Yeah, she’s fine, so you can go now.” Luhan replies sarcastically at his friend’s words.

“Wah, you’re not even covering it up huh?” Sehun obviously surprised at his friend’s straightforwardness.

Luhan shook his head, walks towards Sehun and pushes him out the door. “See you later man!” he said, waving at his best friend.

Feeling flustered, Sehun glared at his best friend before making his way into the elevator.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“We’re here.” The cab driver announces.

“Thanks.” Luhan paid the driver and quickly follow Taeyeon into her apartment.

“You know, you don’t have to come home with me, oppa. I’m perfectly fine.”

“Why, are you afraid that I might do something to you?” He pulls Taeyeon’s face close to his.

“No I’m not.” She quickly shoves Luhan away.

Luhan laugh at Taeyeon’s reaction. He then let himself settles on her sofa.

“Hey…” Luhan calls Taeyeon and pull her down next to him. He puts his arm around her shoulder and she places her head on his chest.

“Can I ask you something?”

“What is it, oppa?”

“How come you can live so cheerfully even when your alone? Both of us went through the same thing, but somehow you look like your okay with it?”

“Because the incident happened 7 years ago, oppa. I think my family would want me to move on and be happy. It was not bad being alone, but it is always better when you have someone besides you, oppa.” She puts her arm around Luhan’s waist and gives him a hug.

“You’re gonna be fine. You have me by your side now, oppa.” She smiles at him.

“Yeah”, he pulls her closer to him and kisses her on her forehead.

“Oppa let’s go out. It’s a pretty day today. It’ll be a waste if we just stay inside the house.”

“Fine, let’s go, but once you are tired, I’m gonna send you home in an instant, okay? You’re still hurt, you know…”

“I’m not in pain, oppa. The bruises have completely gone since it wasn’t that deep. Let’s go.” She pulls Luhan’s arm, forcing him to stand up. Then, she drags her boyfriend out the house and they walk together by the roadside, their fingers intertwine.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Two cups of cookies and cream please.” Luhan places his order at the counter and waits for the ice creams to be prepared. He turns around and saw his girlfriend looking outside of the ice cream shop’s window, completely mesmerize by the beautiful weather.

After paying for the ice creams, he make his way towards Taeyeon, who doesn’t seem to see him coming, instead she just focus at the ice creams in Luhan’s hands.

“Faster!” she whines, wanting to enjoy the ice cream so badly.

Luhan puts the ice creams on the table and caringly ruffles Taeyeon’s hair.

While they enjoy their ice cream together, they did not know that Seohyun, who just happens to pass by, saw everything. She clamps her fist tightly in anger as she watch the couple being so loving at each other.

“How dare! You’ll pay, the both of you!” She huff air out of her nose harshly and left the scene.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Okay the 5th chapter is up... enjoy.. do subscibe and comment.. for those who seems hard to accept seobaby being mean, well lets just say thats the whole reason why i give her the mean role. it is so that we could experience some diversity in her personality... just try really hard to imagine a mean seobaby and continue to enjoy the story.... thanks...