Evil Kai Appears

Ally of Romance (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai stopped from getting out of the classroom when Mr. Luhan came in, he went back to his seat and yawned instead. He looks into his bag and realized something. ‘Oh, i forgot to bring my homework,’ Kai sighed and stole a glance at the boy who sat next to him, Sehun. He was busy observing Mr. Luhan that, without knowing, Kai already took his homework. ‘Silly,’ Kai rolled his eyes at the window and then smirked.

“Okay guys, please collect your duties on the table, starting from the back, Kim Jongin,” Mr. Luhan said while flashing a smile toward him. Kai walked leisurely and put the homework (the stolen one) on the table. “Sir,” Kai said while thinking of something nasty. “Yes?” Mr. Luhan asked. “Could you take those glasses off, you look so awful with it”, Kai said loudly, making Mr. Luhan feel embarrassed and caused some students to laughe The scene made Sehun upset and he pretend to hit Kai because he humiliated his special guy. He was pouting until it's his turn to collect the homework arrives.

Sehun’s eyes widened since his book that was there on the table had disappeared. He panicked for a while, not recognizing the person smiling smugly, Kai. Mr. Luhan got up and walked over to him. “Oh Sehun, where is your homework?” he asked. Sehun look at his teacher, stuttering and sweating. Mr. Luhan furrowed his brow and sighed. “Come to my room after school for extra homework,” he said firmly. “Bu-but,” Sehun stutters but was cut off by Luhan. “No buts,” he said. “Yes sir,” Sehun nodded weakly and sighed. “Let’s start it, please open page number 44.”

 

Youngjae and Minhyun wave their hand at Sehun who got frustrated as he left for the extra homeworks while Kai whistled and read a magazine with his legs stretched out on the table. “He look so pathetic,” Minhyun said. “This is the first time Sehunnie forgot to bring his homework, weird”, Youngjae said while playing with his iPad.  Kai shrugged and stopped when he saw something sparkling on the magazine. SM market launched a new black jumper. He smirked and called Kyungsoo purposely.

“What? I’m at class now!” Kyungsoo whispered angrily. “Look at SM market's catalog and make sure you bring me the black jumper next week, sweetheart.” “But-”, Kai immediately shut the phone before Kyungsoo could argue more. “Aish! He always hangs up when I'm still talking,” Kyungsoo groans. “Something happened, Kyungsoo-ssi?”, Mr. Kim asked raising his brow. “Ah, no,  I'm sorry sir,” Kyungsoo said while bowing. “How many times did you bow your head today?” Baekhyun chuckled while whispering. “I’ll do this everyday, though,” Kyungsoo could only sigh.

 

After 15 minutes of waiting for Sehun, Kai got impatient and stood up. “I’ll go home first,” Kai said and immediately left his friends. Minhyun and Youngjae just said ‘goodbye’ and start chatting again while waiting for Sehun. Kai was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter