The Demon’s Fell in Love (Part 1)

Ally of Romance (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 6

•••The Demon’s Fell in Love (Part 1)•••

Kyungsoo went to the stage with Suho, they sang the same songs because many customers wanted to hear it again. He pouted as he saw that Kai fell asleep when he was on stage. Kai really hated this kind of music, he likes hip hop and rock more. Kyungsoo panted after the last song, he greeted Lay and introduced himself. Lay is kind, easy going and fun. Kyungsoo's eyes widened when he saw Kai moved his finger as a sign that he wants him to come over. Kyungsoo excused himself from Suho and Lay, approached the stupid freaking Demon.

Kyungsoo felt uneasy because he knew Kai’s interested with Lay. “You’re on. For my destined soul mate,” Kai said while sending an electric-shock glare to Lay who was busy wiping his sweat. Lay jolted and he looked at his back, surprised. “What’s wrong?" one of back dancers asked. “Nothing, I felt something similar to a murder intent,” Lay said bewildered.

Kyungsoo gulped as his heart was screams in frustration. Remember, in order to fulfill Kai’s love, Kyungsoo would be his hands and feet and would work like slave. “So I will wait for the result, ah, I moved to your college 2 days later,” Kai giggled and left. “WHAT?!” Kyungsoo was shocked to hear Kai is moved to his college. “Shocked? I did an acceleration before,” he stopped and laughed. ‘I am doomed, he is nuisance in my life!!,' Kyungsoo felt burdened and he leaned his back to the wall. “Are you okay?” Suho said worriedly. He nodded in defeat. “I’m okay”.

“Really? We wanted to eat before going home, wanna join?” Suho asked while pointing at the back, there was Lay and another dancers. “B-but I don’t have money,” Kyungsoo scratched his back awkwardly. “Nah, I will treat you,” Suho chuckled at D.O’s bluntness. “Okay then," Kyungsoo smiled shyly. ‘Maybe I can investigate Lay-hyung’. Kyungsoo stopped day dreaming as he felt warm wrapped his cheek, that was Suho’s hands.

“Kyungsoo-yah, are you okay?” he asked. Kyungsoo blinked his big eyes twice and nodded obliviously. “For sure? You aren’t overworking right?" Suho asked; he looked so worried. Kyungsoo nodded. “If you are tired, you can rest at home,” Lay said he was worried too. “Nope, it’s just because I worked at three places simultaneous…oops," Kyungsoo hurriedly cover his mouth as he about to blurted out again.

Suho and Lay was shocked and hugged Kyungsoo in unison. “Why didn’t you tell this to me?” Suho asked. Lay nodded as he ruffled Kyungsoo’s hair. “I don’t want to make others worried about me,” He said and pressed a thin line on his lips. Lay whispered something to Suho and Kyungsoo could saw Suho nodded. “Let’s go to your home, we will drive you," Lay said grabbed Kyungsoo’s left wrist while Suho held his right wrist. ‘I feel like a child’.

Kyungsoo told Suho the address because he is the driver. Lay sat next to Suho while he sat on the back. He was tired and sleepy u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter