3 Jobs at Once and Creation of a New Couple

Ally of Romance (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo sighs as he finished the dinner, puts it on the table and then went to wake Kai up. "Go eat your dinner, I'm going home first," Kyungsoo said to the half awake Kai as he grabs onto his bag and wore his shoes. Kai only waved his hand without saying anything and started to eat.

“How rude," Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and then went home. Kyungsoo stopped on his tracks while looking at the familiar boy in front of him. "Sehun?" Kyungsoo called which made the latter turn around. "Oh? Kai's Uncle!" he replied to Kyungsoo while flashing a bright smile. "Since when did i became his uncle?" Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes while pouting. "Chilhood friend," Sehun gasped and chuckles at how pissed off he was. "I am so sorry, i'm just joking!" He said while patting Kyungsoo's back. “What are you doing at this hour?” Kyungsoo asked since he couldn't help but always care, whoever it is. Sehun's face suddenly became flustered as he looked around like he was caught after stealing. “Wa-waiting for someone,” he said while clearing his throat. Kyungsoo could only nod while blinking his eyes. "Someone important?” Kyungsoo asked because want to tease the shy guy all of sudden. Sehun chuckles shyly but he nods in return, probably succeedin to make Kyungsoo jealous.

“Ah Kyungsoo, could you please send my gratitude to Kai?” Sehun asked while rubbing his nose. "What for?". “For his help? I finally can talk to the person that I like and the unexpected thing is he wants to know me too,” Sehun talked happily. ‘So here we go, Kai’s fortune for being Ally of Romance is back.’ Kyungsoo cursed silently while nodding, forcing a happy smile. “Sehun,” someone came by with a car and called Sehun's name. “Hi Mr. Luhan,” Sehun smiled and gets in the car after bid a goodbye toward Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just waved his hand and went home.

"Granny, I'm home,” Kyungsoo opened the door slowly, afraid that the door will break. Kyungsoo and his grandma rented a cheap apartment that’s fragile and can easily be broken. He flinched after heard a loud thud sound and ran to find his grandma holding onto the doorkno. He chuckles at how his grandma looked at him in embarassment, Kyungsoo took a hold of the doorknob and swiftly took the tools to fix it.

“Won't we move somewhere else, sweetie?” His grandma asked while preparing a glass of tea for Kyungsoo. “It's okay Grandma, I love to be here,”  Kyungsoo said while putting the tools back and thanked his grandma for the tea. “But we can use your father's inheritance money, i feel bad to see you struggling like this,” she said while rubbing Kyungsoo's back gently.  “Well, I already donated it to the orphanage, Granny,” Kyungsoo smiles and grabbed a blanket for his grandma to use for her sleep. “You’re really a good boy, baby,” she said while laying down and let him cover her with the blanket. “Goodnight,” he said and gave a soft peck on her forehead as he started to sing a lullaby for her. After she fell asleep properly, Kyungsoo took the newspaper and read it to search a new part-time job. He always spends the night to do that nowadays.

‘I went to college from 7 am to 1 pm,’ Kyungsoo bit his lower lip while reading the newspaper slowly. “Bookstore employees from 2 to 5 pm, a waiter at a restaurant from 6 to 11, a ballad singer in the bar at 12 to 2, going to bed at 3 and wake up at 6... not that bad,” he reassured. ‘Alright, I’ve already decided!’ He nodded then immediately sent an email to the companies.

 

Kyungsoo woke up early and prepared breakfast for his grandma, lunch for him and also for Kai. He said goodbye to his grandma and went to Kai’s house. He knocked the door lightly, but no answer. “Is he still sleeping?” Kyungsoo muttered and decided to knock on the door harder. “Kim Jongin! Wake up!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter