I Like You, Do Kyungsoo

Ally of Romance (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 11

•••I Like You, Do Kyungsoo•••

Kyungsoo walked cheerfully into the classroom. He sat down and sighed. “Sunny day, without a bother”, his words were interrupted when Kai opened the door loudly and walked toward him. “Well, the bother come”, he swears. “Hyung, why are you leaving me?”, Kai asked as he gave an evil smirk. Baekhyun came and started teasing Kyungsoo. “Kyungsoo-yah, how could you leave a good-looking younger brother like that”, Baekhyun said ruffling Kai’s head. ‘Brother? Stupid’, He sarcastically said to himself. “Kai?”, Tao came while bringing I-pod. “Yes?”, Kai said with a smile escape. ‘Poker face’, Kyungsoo muttered, sticking out his tongue.

“Thank you, thanks to you I managed to become the winner on singing contest yesterday”, Tao shouted, jumping for joy. Kai just give him the best fake smile. “Really? Glad to hear that then”, he said. Kyungsoo gives them threatened look. “You win?”, he asked as Tao nodded. “Wow, congrats Panda”, Kyungsoo beam while pinched Tao’s cheek. “Yeah, thanks to him, he called me after that incident and told me to sing with covered my head with a bucket and its work!”, Tao said and left the class. “Ally of justice now?”, Kyungsoo muttered and threw a look to Kai and he just shrugged.

♣♣♣

After hours of lecture ends, Kyungsoo grabbed his book from the locker and intent to go. Since he is in hurry because JR called him to take Baekho’s shift today, he paused when someone grabbed his wrist. “Where do you want to go?”, Kyungsoo sighed to know that he is Kai. “Work”, he said as he shoved Kai’s hand. Kai smirked and followed him. “Why do you follow me?”, Kyungsoo asked. “I know that you are working at Minhyun’s so I decided to take a look, since I’m hungry”, he said. Kyungsoo face palmed as he though about the mess that will be made by him.

Arrive at the Café

“Welcome~”, Aron said as he saw Kyungsoo with someone else. Kai just hummed as he looked around. Minhyun came and smacked Kai’s head. “What are you doing here?”, he asked. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened because that was rare to saw someone smacked evil Kai’s head. Kai gave Minhyun a death glare and cursed. “Excuse me, I’m customer here”, Kai said. Minhyun smirked and pushed Kai to the empty table. “Kyungsoo-hyung, go change your uniform, I’ll take this evil customer”, Minhyun said. Kyungsoo bowed to him and when to the change room.

“So what’s your order, sir?”, Minhyun asked. “Your brain getting juiced”, he muttered. “Pardon?”, Minhyun asked while smirked. “Give me sandwiches and Chocolate shake”, Kai sighed. “Alright, be right back, sir”, Minhyun chuckles and went to the cashier. Sometimes Minhyun will steal a glance with Ren and in the end, Ren still avoiding him.

Minhyun can just sigh and approached JR in the kitchen. “Sandwiches and chocolate shake, please”, Minhyun said as he took another tray to give it to another customer. Kyungsoo came and pokes Minhyun’s shoulder. Minhyun smile weakly as his mouth formed ‘why?’. “How’s Ren?”, Kyungsoowhispered as he glanced toward Ren and move to Kai. “He is still avoiding me”, Minhyun said as he looked at Ren. Ren who realized it suddenly embarrassed and didn’t know what to do. Kyungsoo chuckles as he lean closer to whisper on Minhyun’s ear. “He like you”, he said and left. Minhyun just can sigh and thanked him.

♣♣♣

Ren muttered as he saw Kyungsoo and Minhyun are too close. He felt burning ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter