KaiLay Couple (Part 1)

Ally of Romance (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 9

•••KaiLay Couple (Part 1)•••

“Do Kyungsoo! Clean that floor now!”, he saw Kai was shouted at him while he sit on the ground and started to clean the floor. Then he saw Kai pinned Lay to the wall and they kissing passionately in front of him, made him felt hurt. ‘No!!’, he saw that Kai started to rip Lay’s shirt. ‘No!!!’, then Kai Lay’s neck and made him moan. Then he started to….

“NO!!”, Kyungsoo gasped and awake. Sweating and panting also crying. “Kyungsoo? Are you alright?”, Suho who are waited for him patiently asked and wiped Kyungsoo’s tears using his thumbs. “W-where am I?”, Kyungsoo asked. Suho smiled and handed him a cup of tea. “You are at my apartment”, Suho said. “Ah, Am I collapse?”, Kyungsoo asked and the sighed. Suho nodded and told him to drink the tea. “Thanks hyung”, Kyungsoo said weakly. “Don’t give me that smile, that fake”, Suho said while pinch Kyungsoo’s nose. He puffed his cheek and apologized. “You need to take a rest first, I will send you home at night, how?”, Suho asked. Kyungsoo just nodded and he hoped his grandma was fine.

♣♣♣

Tao – Kris

Tao walked so fast because he felt so ashamed and hurt. Kris let himself being dragged by his lover. “Dear, are you okay?”, Kris asked while Tao stopped. He heard Tao sniffling and start sobbing. Kris smiled and hugged Tao from the back. “Its okay panda, don’t think of it too much”, Kris said comforting him. “Is my voice that bad?”, Tao began sobbing. “No, you aren’t”, Kris rolled Tao’s body, make they are facing each other. “Don’t let that kind of thing ruined your mood”, Kris said while peck Tao’s nose made him blush. “Gege~”, Tao pouted as he hugged Kris tight. “Aigo”, Kris chuckles and caress Tao’s hair. “Let’s go buy Gucci”, Tao smiled widely. Kris was shocked and he laughed at his boyfriend’s cuteness. “Let’s go then”.

Baekhyun – Chanyeol

Baekhyun sighed because they already left the place. “Baby?”, Chanyeol said. “Huh?”, Baekhyun smiled. “I’m hungry, let’s get some dinner”, Chanyeol said while his lips and rubbed his stomach. Baekhyun chuckled and peck Chanyeol’s lips. “Let’s go”, he said. Chanyeol smile widely and follow his boyfriend.

♣♣♣

“Kai, is Kyungsoo fine?”, Lay asked while put a glass of orang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter