The Demon’s Fell in Love (Part 2-End)

Ally of Romance (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 7

•••The Demon’s Fell in Love (Part 2-End) •••

“Good night, my name is Kim Jongin, call mr Kai, nice to meet you," the tanned skin guy bowed in front of his friends. Kyungsoo just sends him a disgusted stare while Kai smirked at him and stood still; exploring Lay who stood beside Suho. “He is scary," Lay thought in his heart. Minho, the owner of the club clapped his hand. “Nah, guys, we have customers so get ready on your place, please," he said.

Like usual, Kyungsoo and Suho are in charge in singing meanwhile Lay is in dancing plus the new comer, Kai. “He can dance?” Suho whispered to Kyungsoo. He sighed and nodded. “Yes, he has this mysterious talent," Kyungsoo said while glancing at Kai, who is suddenly getting closer to Lay. “Kyungsoo-yah, you like him, right?” Suho whispered. Suho’s question made Kyungsoo shocked and blushed. “N-no, he is evil! How can I like him?!” Kyungsoo said. Suho chuckled and pats Kyungsoo’s head. “Are you okay?” Suho asked. Kyungsoo nodded. “Why?”. “We must sing Beyonce’s Listen today,"' Suho said. “Leave it to me," Kyungsoo said full of confidence.

But his confidence flew away as he heard customers shouting Kai and Lay’s name. Kyungsoo was amazed with Lay’s movement but Kai’s move made him dumbfounded. He is so y and captivating (?). Kyungsoo realized what he though and he shook his head quickly. “Awesome," Suho said. Kyungsoo just nodded. As the music ended, Kai wrapped his arm around Lay’s waist as they bowed together. Kyungsoo felt something stabbed him as he looked down.

“Your turn, baby," Lay come as he pinched Kyungsoo’s cheek. “Gege," Kyungsoo pouted as he rubbed his cheek but he flinched because Kai sent him a cold stare that said ‘Don’t you dare to touch my Lay’ and he left to talk with Lay. Suho grabbed Kyungsoo’s wrist annd asked him to stand up. “Let's go”.

They sang passionatelyand  made all customers happy and touched. Kyungsoo’s eyes started teary as he saw Kai laughed happily with Lay. ‘I’m fine! Kyungsoo’s fine!’ Kyungsoo thought. He looked at his watch, 9 PM. Suho came and held Kyungsoo’s shoulder. “Rain outside," Suho sighed. “Rain~," Kyungsoo nodded. He realized something and his eyes started open wide. “OH MY GOD!!” Kyungsoo yelled as he slapped his forehead. All eyes were on him. “What happened?” Kai asked while raising his brow. Kyungsoo didn’t answer him as he rushed out. “KYUNGSOO!” Suho, the one who cares, shouted. Kai shrugged and continued to talk with Lay.

Kyungsoo’s POV:

“Granny," I ran under the rain. I don’t care if I will get soak.  My house won’t stand in the rain, a fragile roof always leaked. Granny must have been cold and soaked. I gasped when my feet hit the gravel and I slipped because of the heavy rain resulted in the road becoming slippery. I winced in pain because my knees hurt and are bleeding. I don’t even care and tried to run again. Finally I'm home.

End                                                                                                                   

He was panting and exhausted. “Granny! Are you okay?!” Kyungsoo shout while opening the door. He was dumbfounded because no one was in the house and water flew from the roof of the house. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter