KaiLay Couple (Part 2)

Ally of Romance (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 10

•••KaiLay Couple (Part 2)•••

Kyungsoo was busy prepared SPECIAL DINNER for Kai. He sighed and bit his lower lips, tried to not crying. “What did you make?”, Kai came with cold voice. “Kimchi spaghetti and fried chicken braised”, Kyungsoo said coldly. Kai chuckled and grabbed soft drink from refrigerator. He put it on the table and giggled like a fool alone. Kyungsoo stole a glance at Kai, he never saw Kai’s happy face like that.

Just for Lay gege

15 minutes busy on the kitchen, Kyungsoo put all foods on the table. “I’m done”, Kyungsoo said lazily and intend to go out but Kai grabbed his wrist, make D.O sighed and faced him. “What again?”, Kyungsoo asked. “Clean my room and finished my homework”, Kai said as he pushed Kyungsoo to his room. Kyungsoo groaned, he feel so annoying because Kai looked at him with easy gaze.

He cursed and cleaned Kai’s room as fast as possible. He folded the thrown shirt, cleaned the rubbish, swept the dust and wiped the window until clean and so on. Kyungsoo’s eyes was red because of he held his anger. He grabbed some tissue as he wiped his sweat. Kyungsoo muttered about ‘Jerk’ and ‘Stupid’ before he grabbed Kai’s bag and pulled out his book. Of course, to ‘help’ Kai made his homework. Kyungsoo heard the door click and he heard that was Lay gege, Kai’s boyfriend who came. Kyungsoo put the pen and went peeked and ears dropped.

 He saw that Kai held Lay’s hand happily, while send him a soft gaze and told him to sit. He also said that all the foods were his work. ‘Bull’, Kyungsoo mumbled and felt his chest tightened because of the pain. ‘Let’s just end the homework and go home’, Kyungsoo sighed and hurriedly finished the homework.

Kai – Lay

 “Welcome to my house, baby”, Kai said while kiss Lay’s forehead. Lay’s eyes were shine brightly because he saw candle on the table complete with the food. “Kai, do you make all of this?”, Lay said still disbelief. Kai nodded and pulled Lay’s hand asked him to sit. “Happy?”, Kai asked give him a big smile. Lay nodded and peck Kai on the cheek. “Thank you, I like it so much”, He said happily. Kai laugh proudly as he poured wine into the glass. “I saw Kyungsoo’s shoes before, is he here?”, Lay asked. Kai nodded. “But where is him?”, Lay asked. “In my room, he was studying, no need to bother him, baby”, Kai said while give Lay quick kiss. “But its not good to not invite him eat with us”, Lay said pouted. Kai rolled his eyes and pinched Lay’s pouty lips. “Aww, its fine baby”, Kai said as he wrapped his hand around Lay’s waist, kissed him passionately.

♣♣♣

Kyungsoo stretched his hands as he f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter