What A Mess

Ally of Romance (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 8

•••What a Mess•••

Kyungsoo yawned when teacher explained in front of the class. His vision was getting blur. He wasn’t able to write too. That’s why he let his self yawned continuously, try to not sleep. Kai smile smugly as he snatched Kyungsoo ’s book. Kyungsoo glared at him upset and he can saw Kai’s lips form ‘Just stay quiet’. Kyungsoo sighed and he raised his hand. Make a whole class stare at him. “Mister, may I go to the nurse?”, Kyungsoo tired of Kai and because he hasn’t sleep so he felt so annoyed. Baekhyun whispered to Kyungsoo . “Are you okay?”. Kyungsoo just shrugged. “Yes, you can, you looks so pale”, Mr. Kang said. “Thank you”, Kyungsoo said and left. Kai send Kyungsoo a glare but Kyungsoo did his best to ignore it.

‘That jerk!’, Kyungsoo stomped his feet a little while walking. Kyungsoo cursed when his head start back in pain again. When he reached the nurse, he hurriedly slept on the bed with covered his body with blanket. ‘Its better’, Kyungsoo sigh and doze off.

After 4 hours

Kyungsoo felt someone poke his cheek, make him feel weird and opened his eyes. He saw Kai standing next to him. “What?”, Kyungsoo asked coldly. Kai chuckled and pulled Kyungsoo ’s hand harsh. “Tsk, fine! Lunch!”, Kyungsoo hissed and tried to get up. ‘The hell, why I feel much dizzy after sleeping?’, Kyungsoo groaned and scratch his neck. “I’ll wait at the class”, Kai said smirking. Kyungsoo just nodded because he is too lazy to talk.

♣♣♣

Kyungsoo bought kimchi fried rice and bubble tea. He sigh relief because he can get out from the crowded down there. Kai waved while smirking to him. There also Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris and Tao sit next to him. Kyungsoo mumbled and approached them. “Here”, He put it down coldly. “Thanks”, Kai said while smiling. ‘Those fake smile’, Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and look away. Tao nudge on Kyungsoo suddenly, make Kyungsoo humming and look at him. “Today, right?”, he said while whining. Kyungsoo nodded. Kai raised his eye brow and asked. “Where?”. “Karaoke, want to join?”, Kris asked kindly.Kyungsoo kicked Kris’s legs as a sign to not invite him. “Ouch!”, Kris winced in pain as he rubbed his legs. “Are you okay?”, Tao asked worriedly. Kris just nodded and glaring at Kyungsoo with his -face. Kai nodded and he grabbed his phone to text someone.

From: Evil

Ask Lay to join us

Kyungsoo sighed and just did what Kai said on that message. He texted Lay also Suho to join him. Of course they will agree. Kyungsoo felt unwell and so flustered today. ‘Nevermind’.

♣♣♣

At Karaoke

Tao and Baekhyun were amazed with two earthlings in front of them. Kyungsoo chuckles same as Chanyeol and Kris. Kai suddenly wrap his arm around Lay’s shoulder that made Kyungsoo frowned. “Yo, gege”, Kai said while winking. Lay giggles and hit Kai’s head. “What’s with that, huh?”, he said. “Who are they?”, Tao asked, his eyes full of bright. Kyungsoo coughed and introduced Suho and Lay to his friends.

After 5 minutes explained, Chanyeol speak first. “That’s cool, nice to meet all of you, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter