The Demon Also Must be Aware (Part 2)

Ally of Romance (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day

Kyungsoo was woken up because of his phone ringing. He yawned and rubbed his eyes after that answer the phone groggily. “Hello?”, Kyungsoo sighed after heard who spoken. Kai, why would he call me at this time? It’s freaking 5 am in the dawn.  Kai told him not to make his lunch since he will eat together with Lay. Kyungsoo sighed relief but felt something fishy. ‘Not like him, usually he never tell me everything’, He brushed his weird feeling off and back to sleep.

Kyungsoo was so deep and restful sleep, he doesn’t realize that the alarm has been sounded. 07.00 AM, he should prepared to go to college. 30 minutes passed, his grandmother came and patted his shoulder. Kyungsoo stirred and whined. “5 more minutes, granny”. The old woman shook her head and said. “Its 7.30 AM already, kyunggie”. Kyungsoo nodded slowly and he paused. His eyes widened and he panicked. “I’m late!!”, He screamed and rushed to the bathroom, unconsciously slammed the door and made it broken. “I’ll repair it later!”, he shouted. Grandmother sighed and made a glass of milk for him.

♣♣♣

8.20 AM. Kyungsoo ran frantically, he didn’t want to be late because today is lecturer is the creepy Mr. Kim. He cursed because the bus also came late. ‘I really have no luck’, Kyungsoo sighed as he finally arrived at college. He kicked the pebble and decided to skip the class since he already late for 20 minutes. His phone beep and he smiled. That was message from Suho.

From: Suho

Good morning, my princess :*

Kyungsoo giggled as he made his way to the library.

To: Suho

I’m not princess -///- but good morning hyung <3

Meanwhile the KaiXing couple…

“Are you busy today?”, Kai asked while back hugging Lay who made breakfast for him. He nodded. “I’m sorry, I have to make choreography for another dance group”. Kai sighed and nuzzled his nose on Lay’s neck. “Ya-Yah! That’s tickle”, Lay said while push Kai’s head. “Let’s go on double date on Saturday”, Lay said. “Hmm, double date?”, Kai asked while sit on the chair. Lay nodded and said SuDo couple will join, since he already contacted Suho yesterday. Lay put the breakfast on the table and ask Kai to eat. “Hyung, will you stop talk about another’s couple?”, Kai said while eat a bit. Lay nodded and bid apologize. ‘What kind of breakfast is this? Terrible’.

♣♣♣

As usual, Kyungsoo sat on a chair near the window corner. The right place to see the sights outside the campus area. He sighed when his phone rang.

“Hello, Kai?”,

“Where are you?”,

“Library”,

“So you skipped?”,

“Problem?”,

“Yes, you better not go anywhere”,

Kyungsoo’s eyes furrowed after he heard what Kai said. ‘What the hell’, he sighed.

15 minutes later, Kai came as he blew Kyungsoo’s neck playfully. Kyungsoo jolted and covered his neck. “What do you want?”, Kyungsoo asked. Kai smirked and sit next to him. “Are you that happy with Suho hyung?”, he asked. Kyungsoo was hesitated but he nodded. Kai laughed and smiled slyly. “Great so you aren’t chase and hope on me anymore”, he said sarcastically.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter